Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Reading V Norwich - official match thread

just seen it on offy site. what the bloody hell is roeder doing! i didn''t think i could get any more frustrated after being at watford and him not making a sub but today just blows that out of the water!!!

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

Norwich City: Marshall, Otsemobor, Kennedy, Doherty, Bertrand, Croft, Clingan, Fotheringham (c), Pattison, Bell, Russell.Subs: Hoolahan, Lupoli, Omozusi, Nelson (GK), Cort.

[/quote]Fozzy back in as skipper?  That''s going to do wonders for Doc''s confidence.Russell up front on his own?This is just mental.2-0 Reading.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

Norwich City: Marshall, Otsemobor, Kennedy, Doherty, Bertrand, Croft, Clingan, Fotheringham (c), Pattison, Bell, Russell.
Subs: Hoolahan, Lupoli, Omozusi, Nelson (GK), Cort.

[/quote]

Fozzy back in as skipper?  That''s going to do wonders for Doc''s confidence.

Russell up front on his own?

This is just mental.

2-0 Reading.

[/quote]

lol it is mental.  Why is fozzy always favoured over any one of the other players?

So we will be going with the 1-4-6 formation then lmfao.

To be honest I was expecting this team today,

Marshall
Omo, Kennedy, Doc , Drury
Croft, Fozzy, Clingan, Pattison, Bell
Rusty

I thought Semmy could have been dropped with Omo back to his natural role plus I would have put Drury in today as Betrand has been very poor this season. Didn''t expect Loopiloo to start he''s too lightweight for that role.

[quote user="cityangel"]

To be honest I was expecting this team today,

Marshall
Omo, Kennedy, Doc , Drury
Croft, Fozzy, Clingan, Pattison, Bell
Rusty

I thought Semmy could have been dropped with Omo back to his natural role plus I would have put Drury in today as Betrand has been very poor this season. Didn''t expect Loopiloo to start he''s too lightweight for that role.

[/quote]

Lups may be lightweight but he IS a striker, where as Rusty (god love him) isn''t an out and out striker.  Plus playing Rusty up front on his own, god I hope this works out.

he''s lost the plot, why not just play Carl Cort up front, yeah he''s not match fit but if he can give us 60 mins of good strikers play we would then be able to push Russell up if he starts to struggle. I would have gone with something like this.

Marshall

Otsemobor Kennedy Docherty(cap) Bertrand

Croft Clingan Pattison Bell

Hoolahan

Cort

I feel sorry for Hoolahan because he has a good game one week and then Roeder changes it the next.
None of our players can surely be confident in themselves anymore.

i cannot believe that roder has chosen rusty up front.

he is a midfielder NOT a striker. If russell was going to play i would rather he did played behind lupoli in the hole

Oh well, we will just have to hope that roeder actually makes the sub today.

Come on you yellows !!!

I assume one of the midfielders will play just behind Russell too, didn''t Bell used to play up front at luton?

[quote user="ForeverYellow"]

he''s lost the plot, why not just play Carl Cort up front, yeah he''s not match fit but if he can give us 60 mins of good strikers play we would then be able to push Russell up if he starts to struggle. I would have gone with something like this.

Marshall

Otsemobor Kennedy Docherty(cap) Bertrand

Croft Clingan Pattison Bell

Hoolahan

Cort

I feel sorry for Hoolahan because he has a good game one week and then Roeder changes it the next.
None of our players can surely be confident in themselves anymore.

[/quote]

Agreed.  Hooly is ill though isn''t he?  Or is he ill (that awful illness, Iwanttomoveteam''itis) lol

Surprised that Drury is not even on bench as he is far more consistent than Bertrand who has cost us a few points this season by commiting too early.

[quote user="Felixfan"]

Surprised that Drury is not even on bench as he is far more consistent than Bertrand who has cost us a few points this season by commiting too early.

[/quote]

I cant believe that Drury isnt playing either, Bertrand has been very poor lately.

Oh well, Roeder obviously knows something that we dont... So lets just see what happens to day. Be optimistic :)

The only way to get Bertrands confidence back is by playing him but i still think that Drury should be on the bench.

I would have liked to have seen omozusi keep playing as he now seems to be finding his form but there is not really anywhere for him to play until after January when Kennedy leaves.

I have not idea why Fozzy is captain though, Roeder threats him like he is his son. He doesn''t deserve to be captian when doherty has not been playing to bad.

Come on you yellows !!!

For the love of god, what is he playing at? I have never seen a more negative selection from a Norwich City manager. Reading must be quacking in thier boots.

[quote user="max"]

Oh well, Roeder obviously knows something that we dont... So lets just see what happens to day. Be optimistic :)

[/quote]

Does that formation fill you with optimism then Max? [:)]

We are against Reading who are one of the best teams in this league and they still have a premier league squad so really we should be going all out so that must mean that we should actually have a striker playing.

Russell is a good midfielder, not a good striker.

If Lupoli does not come on today then i would have really lost faith in Roeders managerial ability.

Let''s just hope Matty Patty and Crofty can keep their good foms goin.

Come on you yellows !!!

[quote user="Heffers Canary"]

Roeder could make the baby Jesus cry, hes that frustrating!

Oh well, back to the shop floor....roll on 4.45!

[/quote]

Awwww ya gonna miss the match, lucky thing you lol