Sign in to follow this  
olster

Scowcroft

Can someone tell me why we are interested in this guy he scored 5 goals last season and that was it

what is the point in us spending money on him?

I wish we had of gone in for kanu

Im nt sure about Kanu, i heard west brom is payin him more than there top players, so i dont think norwich would have offered him the money west brom have

I agree, Olster1, I can''t see why we''re going for Scowcroft, although Worthy usually gets it right. I''d prefer Harewood at that sort of money. Alternatively, I am still of the opinion that Patrick Agyemang of Gillingham would be a fantastic (and cheap) signing - anyone agree? At Carrow Road, ha caused us all sorts of problems until they went down to 10 men. His pace was amazing, his ability in the air was excellent and his power was awesome - Malky and Shacks were literally bouncing off him all night! I know that he hasn''t got Prem experience, but neither had Jonathan Stead when Blackburn signed him from Huddersfield and he did superbly last season.

Yeah defo I actually thought that gillingham were the best team i saw at Norwich last season and thought that agemang was good

was''nt he from the wimbledon

I did think fuller looked good when he came for preston but i think from what happend at portsmouth he has got a few injury problems

Reason why we didn''t go for Kanu is that he is likely to be on 25k a week. He is very skillfull but can you see him weaving his magic at west brom??? I personally can''t. Wouldn''t be surprised if he falls out with Megson and leaves by christmas?!

Yes, O1, he was snapped up by an astute Hessentaller when Wimbledon were selling off their best players for next to nothing. I agree that Fuller would be a risk because of his injury history and I can''t see Worthy taking that risk. Besides, Agyemang had even more power, ability and pace than Fuller and would cost a lot less. Look at the Binner message boards to see what they thought of Agy - he frightened the life out of the Binners'' defence.

I don''t think he even started against the binners i think roberts and that chap from sunderland started

Agyemang was absolutely dyer at the Hawthorns, and at Priestfield (I think that''s the right stadium?). Every time he went up for aheader agianst Moore, he would jump too high land on his feet then fall on the floor holding his back, in fact he did it on aprox. 10 occasions! You''d need a much better striker than that to survive, strikers who couldn''t even get past Moore and Gaardsoe (brilliant as he is), don''t stand a chance in the PL.

I was flicking through teletext last night on ITV and it had the usual phone this number, clubcall type thing for latest info. Anyway had the title ''Major coup for NW. Successful Raid. Biggest signing in NCFC''s history, confirmed by inside source'' I meant to bring phone number with me to phone from work and save my phone bill but forgot it. Has anyone else seen this and does anyone have any ideas??

Surely that''s Jonson.