Sign in to follow this  
terrier

Lee Clark approached by Huddersfield

[quote user="terrier"]

and this all started from Lee Clark he has already caused trouble. Calm down now norwich fans you seem very bitter to say you keep telling everyone you aint bothered.

New rumour is you have now approached our under 11 teams physio to become your new assistant manager.

Also a note to your board if there not all pi**ed up. Communicate with your manager so he doesnt end up looking a tit.

[/quote]

I heard a rumour that Huddersfield Town are set to become our Reserves feeder club. I''m not happy at all about it!

well done canary see you do know who they are. are you sure you are not a terrier yourself.

you seem to have big mouth for a little man a bit like ween

[quote user="Ween_Nasty"]

I believe the official sms has gone out from the club so looks like this is correct. Those saying he would never "want to work in a dump like Huddersfield" may therefore wish to refrain from further comments that may come back to bite them.

The only person this is going to come back and bite is Lee Clark. Have you been there? There are loads of places ooop north where i would very happily live and work but Huddersfield honestly makes Ipswich look like Dubai.

''she were only a cow farmers daughter, but she liked her ''uddersfield''

That joke is the only good think about the place.     

I like that. I just laughed out loud and everyone in the office looked at me. Turned it in to a cough ..Ahem.[:$]

[/quote]

PLEASE NO,   I live in Dubai and have a horrible feeling now it is like Ipswich....I feel SICK!

LOL

OTBC

St.John

dont be silly lincoln terrier rip me to shreds with what your nails.

by the way being a norwich supporter must be so boring because this looks like the longest thread ever and most views.

I will make a weekly appearance if you like keep your members interested.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Ween_Nasty"]

Todays quiz.

How many can you recognise and name their current clubs?

[/quote]

ween is the one on the far right andy booth? hes about 74 years old

[/quote]

I think it may be.

In fact the team is the 1920 Brylcreem League Cup winning side.

You may recognise the fella at the back, far left, JR Hartley. He later went on to write "Fly Fishing by JR Hartley."

[quote user="terrier"]

by the way being a norwich supporter must be so boring because this looks like the longest thread ever and most views.

[/quote]

Could you bring some punctuation next time,or are commas and full stops still rationed up north?

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="terrier"]

[/quote]

Could you bring some punctuation next time,or are commas and full stops still rationed up north?

[/quote]

Probably too busy training his pet Whippet or nursing his Kestrel back to health, silly little Northern monkey.

[quote user="still holding out for new heroes"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="terrier"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Probably too busy training his pet Whippet or nursing his Kestrel back to health, silly little Northern monkey.

[/quote]

Or trying to type while eating a barmcake!

[quote user="terrier"]

[/quote]Please don''t, we already have a resident wolves fan who won''t shut up, and a resident scum fan in smudger, we don''t need a ''terrier'' as well.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="still holding out for new heroes"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="terrier"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Or trying to type while eating a barmcake!

[/quote]A barmcake?? WTH is one of those?? We call them teacakes up in God''s own county. Do you call them barmcakes too or are you suggesting that we do?

Best laugh i''ve had in ages this thread. Seems your couple of seasons in the greedy league has gone to your heads. The only thing you lot are famous for is a middle aged chef pissed on pims making an arse of herself at half time because you inbreds cant create an atmosphere. So, come on then, lets be aving you.

[quote user="Mike Hunt"]Best laugh i''ve had in ages this thread. Seems your couple of seasons in the greedy league has gone to your heads. The only thing you lot are famous for is a middle aged chef pissed on pims making an arse of herself at half time because you inbreds cant create an atmosphere. So, come on then, lets be aving you.[/quote]Mustn''t say your name too quickly must we?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Mike Hunt"]Best laugh i''ve had in ages this thread. Seems your couple of seasons in the greedy league has gone to your heads. The only thing you lot are famous for is a middle aged chef pissed on pims making an arse of herself at half time because you inbreds cant create an atmosphere. So, come on then, lets be aving you.[/quote]Mustn''t say your name too quickly must we?[/quote]Good job its just my username and not my real name then isnt it boss

[quote user="Mike Hunt"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Mike Hunt"]Best laugh i''ve had in ages this thread. Seems your couple of seasons in the greedy league has gone to your heads. The only thing you lot are famous for is a middle aged chef pissed on pims making an arse of herself at half time because you inbreds cant create an atmosphere. So, come on then, lets be aving you.[/quote]Mustn''t say your name too quickly must we?[/quote]

Good job its just my username and not my real name then isnt it boss
[/quote]

lol are you sure it''s just your username?

[quote user="Mike Hunt"]Best laugh i''ve had in ages this thread. Seems your couple of seasons in the greedy league has gone to your heads. The only thing you lot are famous for is a middle aged chef pissed on pims making an arse of herself at half time because you inbreds cant create an atmosphere. So, come on then, lets be aving you.
[/quote]

And your famous for ,  ..... err.... well.... nothing really. Oh except for living in a dump. [:D]

Glad you enjoyed our site....now run along before the meter runs out.

Evening Canaries nice to see the fact your sinking like a lead balloon isn''t in anyway reflecting in your attitude towards other clubs.

I for one don''t like to jump into history of clubs, especially not here, as you haven''t got any. You are correct Huddersfield Town''s history does sit in the pre-war era, but it''s better than nothing and gives us something to aspire to recreate in the future. We have some great names associated with our club including Bill Shankly, Herbert Chapman and Dennis Law. I''m sure your club does too (that piss-head chef that stumbled onto your pitch does a lovely roast my mum tells me).

We were the first team to win the league three times in a row, a feat only achieved by 3 other clubs since (Man Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool), it''s nice to be mentioned in the same breath as these great clubs. We also have an F.A Cup to our name, and were runners up on 4 other occasions. We are currently in a transition process, we have a brilliant new chairman elect who is a town fan and owner of an astonishingly fast growing and successful business. The rebuilding is in process and he is looking to see us go up the leagues. Quite humorous considering you are doing the exact opposite on the pitch and off it.

What got me most about this thread which I just had to chuckle at was your comments about the town of Huddersfield. I know for a fact pretty much every one who posted here insulting it has never even stepped foot in it. But like I say I''ll leave that down to the fact you''re all aboard the sinking ship.

However, let me extend my gratitude to your club for allowing Clark to get started on the managerial ladder (how could you say no, you''re poor as fuck), and thankyou for distancing yourself from us northerners. I will make sure I remember the comments here the next time I stamp on a soft southern bastards face.

I won''t be visiting here again. Give that piss head my love.

xxx

Erm,

League Championships:

Huddersfield 3 Norwich 0

FA Cup Wins:

Huddersfield 1 Norwich 0

Record Home Attendances:

Huddersfield 67,000  Norwich 43,000

That is all.

[quote user="Hot Breh"]Evening Canaries nice to see the fact your sinking like a lead balloon isn''t in anyway reflecting in your attitude towards other clubs. I for one don''t like to jump into history of clubs, especially not here, as you haven''t got any. You are correct Huddersfield Town''s history does sit in the pre-war era, but it''s better than nothing and gives us something to aspire to recreate in the future. We have some great names associated with our club including Bill Shankly, Herbert Chapman and Dennis Law. I''m sure your club does too (that piss-head chef that stumbled onto your pitch does a lovely roast my mum tells me). We were the first team to win the league three times in a row, a feat only achieved by 3 other clubs since (Man Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool), it''s nice to be mentioned in the same breath as these great clubs. We also have an F.A Cup to our name, and were runners up on 4 other occasions. We are currently in a transition process, we have a brilliant new chairman elect who is a town fan and owner of an astonishingly fast growing and successful business. The rebuilding is in process and he is looking to see us go up the leagues. Quite humorous considering you are doing the exact opposite on the pitch and off it. What got me most about this thread which I just had to chuckle at was your comments about the town of Huddersfield. I know for a fact pretty much every one who posted here insulting it has never even stepped foot in it. But like I say I''ll leave that down to the fact you''re all aboard the sinking ship. However, let me extend my gratitude to your club for allowing Clark to get started on the managerial ladder (how could you say no, you''re poor as fuck), and thankyou for distancing yourself from us northerners. I will make sure I remember the comments here the next time I stamp on a soft southern bastards face. I won''t be visiting here again. Give that piss head my love. xxx[/quote]

Got any calenders left?

Controversial ''Young Guns'' campaign

Ween_Nasty - [quote]now run along before the meter runs out.[/quote]

Do they have electricity in Huddersfield yet?  [:D]

What a load of tit-for-tat bollocks. Who cares where Lee Clarke goes? He may provehimself to be a good young manager or a pot of p*ss, time will tell. What we can say is that he has been part of a managerial team that recognise our defense routinely hand out gift goals yet seem unable to do anything about it. I don''t see he''ll be much of a loss to us as it''s Roeder''s call ultimately and Clarke''s influence would be limited. Now he''s the boss and his influence will be plain for all to see.   

Whats amusing is that we often get accused of living in the past... 3 titles in war time britain and an FA cup... ooh... jealous.when was the last time you won the championship? last time you were in the premier league? last time you played in europe? last time you beat bayern munich in germany? last time you played in the san siro? when was the last time you sold out? saying Norwich doesn''t have an atmosphere is just a bit silly considering we sell out just about every week.

haha... this is funny, a group of huddersfield fans thinking Norwich is smaller than them... you couldn''t write this stuff.

[quote user="Alex"]

[quote user="Hot Breh"]Evening Canaries nice to see the fact your sinking like a lead balloon isn''t in anyway reflecting in your attitude towards other clubs. I for one don''t like to jump into history of clubs, especially not here, as you haven''t got any. You are correct Huddersfield Town''s history does sit in the pre-war era, but it''s better than nothing and gives us something to aspire to recreate in the future. We have some great names associated with our club including Bill Shankly, Herbert Chapman and Dennis Law. I''m sure your club does too (that piss-head chef that stumbled onto your pitch does a lovely roast my mum tells me). We were the first team to win the league three times in a row, a feat only achieved by 3 other clubs since (Man Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool), it''s nice to be mentioned in the same breath as these great clubs. We also have an F.A Cup to our name, and were runners up on 4 other occasions. We are currently in a transition process, we have a brilliant new chairman elect who is a town fan and owner of an astonishingly fast growing and successful business. The rebuilding is in process and he is looking to see us go up the leagues. Quite humorous considering you are doing the exact opposite on the pitch and off it. What got me most about this thread which I just had to chuckle at was your comments about the town of Huddersfield. I know for a fact pretty much every one who posted here insulting it has never even stepped foot in it. But like I say I''ll leave that down to the fact you''re all aboard the sinking ship. However, let me extend my gratitude to your club for allowing Clark to get started on the managerial ladder (how could you say no, you''re poor as fuck), and thankyou for distancing yourself from us northerners. I will make sure I remember the comments here the next time I stamp on a soft southern bastards face. I won''t be visiting here again. Give that piss head my love. xxx[/quote]

Got any calenders left?

Controversial ''Young Guns'' campaign

[/quote]

Is this village people?

[quote user="Polar"]Whats amusing is that we often get accused of living in the past...

3 titles in war time britain and an FA cup... ooh... jealous.

when was the last time you won the championship? last time you were in the premier league? last time you played in europe? last time you beat bayern munich in germany? last time you played in the san siro? when was the last time you sold out?

saying Norwich doesn''t have an atmosphere is just a bit silly considering we sell out just about every week.

haha... this is funny, a group of huddersfield fans thinking Norwich is smaller than them... you couldn''t write this stuff.
[/quote]

1926. And you?

Who gives a F*** it''s all history now anyway. We live in the present and at this very moment in time you are crap.

I can never remember a time when Huddersfield were any good and in 25 years time I expect I''ll be saying the same again, if I can even remember who you are.

[quote user="terrier_neil"]

[quote user="Polar"]Whats amusing is that we often get accused of living in the past... 3 titles in war time britain and an FA cup... ooh... jealous.when was the last time you won the championship? last time you were in the premier league? last time you played in europe? last time you beat bayern munich in germany? last time you played in the san siro? when was the last time you sold out? saying Norwich doesn''t have an atmosphere is just a bit silly considering we sell out just about every week.

haha... this is funny, a group of huddersfield fans thinking Norwich is smaller than them... you couldn''t write this stuff.[/quote]

1926. And you?

[/quote]A couple of years back when were promoted to the prem...

Norwich > huddersfield

my god are we really being told by huddersfield town ( yes thats town not city) fans that we are a small club? you thick yorkshire b*stards, you have one f*ck all for centuries. you are sh*te average league one side! who still relies on grandad booth for goals. jesus i just though yorkshire people being thick as f*ck was just a stereotype like us all being "inbred" but its absoulutley true, fair play they are truly thick.                                          

go down ta shop for loaf of bread, and still av enuff change for bus ride home