Sign in to follow this  
terrier

Lee Clark approached by Huddersfield

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="Kidderminster Canary"] We should now try to get Malky in ASAP, but I dont think Mr Roeder would take that risk to his job.[/quote]

Top idea Kidderminster.[Y]

[/quote]

We can ask him tonight

[quote user="Jim Smith"]

I believe the official sms has gone out from the club so looks like this is correct. Those saying he would never "want to work in a dump like Huddersfield" may therefore wish to refrain from further comments that may come back to bite them.

[/quote]

The only person this is going to come back and bite is Lee Clark. Have you been there? There are loads of places ooop north where i would very happily live and work but Huddersfield honestly makes Ipswich look like Dubai.

''she were only a cow farmers daughter, but she liked her ''uddersfield''

That joke is the only good think about the place.     

I believe the official sms has gone out from the club so looks like this is correct. Those saying he would never "want to work in a dump like Huddersfield" may therefore wish to refrain from further comments that may come back to bite them.

The only person this is going to come back and bite is Lee Clark. Have you been there? There are loads of places ooop north where i would very happily live and work but Huddersfield honestly makes Ipswich look like Dubai.

''she were only a cow farmers daughter, but she liked her ''uddersfield''

That joke is the only good think about the place.     

I like that. I just laughed out loud and everyone in the office looked at me. Turned it in to a cough ..Ahem.[:$]

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="terrier"]

We will see you inbreds. Tonight will be his last game give me a wave goodbye.

[/quote]

clark wouldnt want to live and work in the dump that is huddersfield. the best thing about that place is the sign for the M62

inbreds you make that up on your own? very funny! now hurry up back to the job centre i hear theres a job for a air head low life moron and youve got first refusel.

[/quote]

Oops! Open mouth, insert foot springs to mind I think. Perhaps you owe Terrier an apology Lincoln. 

[quote user="Yellow Rider"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="terrier"]

We will see you inbreds. Tonight will be his last game give me a wave goodbye.

[/quote]

clark wouldnt want to live and work in the dump that is huddersfield. the best thing about that place is the sign for the M62

inbreds you make that up on your own? very funny! now hurry up back to the job centre i hear theres a job for a air head low life moron and youve got first refusel.

[/quote]

Oops! Open mouth, insert foot springs to mind I think. Perhaps you owe Terrier an apology Lincoln. 

[/quote]

he still wont live in huddersfield! he will live somewhere within a commutable distance!

Huddersfield such a dump!?That must be why shows like Last of the Summer Wine (village centre based in Holmfirth but many of the other locations around Huddersfield) and Where The Heart Is are based there, to show of how dirty and depressing it is!It must also be why RBS thought that an area of Huddersfield (Lindley) was the most desirable place in the entire country for first time buyers.

[quote user="Duffman"]How do you know he lied to us?Read the article on the offy site and come back and tell me where your evidence is.[/quote]As I said elswhere, if someone is unfavourably disposed, they will generally find reasons to get angry. [:S]

[quote user="terryya"]Huddersfield such a dump!?

It must also be why RBS thought that an area of Huddersfield (Lindley) was the most desirable place in the entire country for first time buyers.

[/quote]

No, RBS liked it cos it''s only £17.43 for a house.

That must be why shows like Last of the Summer Wine (village centre based in Holmfirth but many of the other locations around Huddersfield) and Where The Heart Is are based there, to show of how dirty and depressing it is!

It must also be why RBS thought that an area of Huddersfield (Lindley) was the most desirable place in the entire country for first time buyers.

[/quote]

First point, as you say filmed ''around'' not ''in'' Huddersfield for obvious reasons.

Second point, can anyone think of a reason why RBS would highlight Huddersfield would be a good place for first time buyers .... duuurrrr .... i dunno .... low property prices perhaps? [:D] 

That must be why shows like Last of the Summer Wine (village centre based in Holmfirth but many of the other locations around Huddersfield) and Where The Heart Is are based there, to show of how dirty and depressing it is!

[/quote]

Nice try gonzo.

Levington outside Ipswich has just been voted best village in England, but that''s not Ipswich is it?

You wouldn''t want to live in Ipswich unless you were a:

A) Prostitute

B) Drug dealer

C) Any of the above

Huddersfield is a dump. End of. Half wit

I enjoyed going to Huddersfield for two reasons.

1) We won 3-1 (Peter Grant scored the last goal)

2) I went in 1997 when I was (a rather young-looking) 20.. I claimed to be 15 and got the ''cheap ticket for young ''uns''. Then, once inside, I bought a pie and a pint for £3! Happy days... 

As a result, it is one of my favourite away grounds...

No need for apologises lads. I did tell you though and it will happen in next few days.

Good luck tonight against Watford.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="terrier"]

Its official we have approached your assistant should be wrapped up within next couple of days.

Looks like Roeder should get his facts right before mouthing off.

[/quote]

Of course, if you approach him he''s bound to go, what with you being such a massive club......

I''d wait a bit before you crow if I were you.

[/quote]I think you will find Huddersfield Town is richer in history than yourselfs. Such greats as Herbert Chapman and Bill SHankly have managed us and we were the first of only 4 clubs to win the league title 3 times in a row. You have won it once.......hmmmmmmm whos the biggest club?

[quote user="HTFC"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="terrier"]

Its official we have approached your assistant should be wrapped up within next couple of days.

[/quote]

Of course, if you approach him he''s bound to go, what with you being such a massive club......

[/quote]

I think you will find Huddersfield Town is richer in history than yourselfs. Such greats as Herbert Chapman and Bill SHankly have managed us and we were the first of only 4 clubs to win the league title 3 times in a row. You have won it once.......

hmmmmmmm whos the biggest club?
[/quote]

what league are you in? how many times have you finished above norwich in the last 20 years? end of chat

League 1 thank you due to poor management and running of the club. Tip never hire Steve Bruce or Mick Wadsworth as manager.Our history is richer than yours and we are a bigger club in a league we deserve to be in due to mis-management but a league history wise we should not be in.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think you will find Huddersfield Town is richer in history than yourselfs. Such greats as Herbert Chapman and Bill SHankly have managed us and we were the first of only 4 clubs to win the league title 3 times in a row. You have won it once.......

[/quote]

Ha ha, this is hilarious! Shall we compare league finishing places for the last forty seasons or so.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

And what have you won since they took the laces out of balls and abolished centre partings?

So by your idea that we are in a lower league we are a smaller club?I''m sure Leicester Leeds and ourselfs are smaller than you if that is right. Oh wait they''re not!It is true what they say about norfolk..... just a bunch of stupid inbreds. I''m sure you know how the song goes

[quote]And what have you won since they took the laces out of balls and abolished centre partings?[/quote]

[:D]   I believe that deserves quote of the day at the very least. [B]

[quote user="HTFC"]So by your idea that we are in a lower league we are a smaller club?I''m sure Leicester Leeds and ourselfs are smaller than you if that is right. Oh wait they''re not!It is true what they say about norfolk..... just a bunch of stupid inbreds. I''m sure you know how the song goes[/quote]What is your average crowd ? Ours is around 24,000 with 20,000 season ticket holders.I prosume as your a bigger club you get more ?

[quote user="HTFC"]So by your idea that we are in a lower league we are a smaller club?

I''m sure Leicester Leeds and ourselfs are smaller than you if that is right. Oh wait they''re not!

It is true what they say about norfolk..... just a bunch of stupid inbreds. I''m sure you know how the song goes
[/quote]

Enjoy Lee Clark wont you? I hope he relegates you pal

[quote user="HTFC"]So by your idea that we are in a lower league we are a smaller club?I''m sure Leicester Leeds and ourselfs are smaller than you if that is right. Oh wait they''re not!It is true what they say about norfolk..... just a bunch of stupid inbreds. I''m sure you know how the song goes[/quote]

Huddersfield bigger than Norwich.... hmm.... no, not really. run along silly boy.leeds... technically yes they are bigger in history, fan base theres probably not much in it and league status we are bigger so by those odds i''d say we''re on par with them.Leicester ... not much difference, can''t remember them ever playing in Europe (although thats a stab in the dark because they may have done) and we''ve been in the prem since they have, we also have a better fan base as we actually turn up to games and we have a higher league status so i figure us to be bigger than them.

Huddersfield! hahaha! Shankly and who managing you? wasn''t St Mirren managed by ferguson before he went to aberdeen? St mirren is now a bigger club than Norwich.

*this post uses logic in favour of Norwich rather than leeds/leicester and implies extreme mocking on any idiot who thinks huddersfield are bigger than Norwich*

[quote user="HTFC"]So by your idea that we are in a lower league we are a smaller club?

I''m sure Leicester Leeds and ourselfs are smaller than you if that is right. Oh wait they''re not!

It is true what they say about norfolk..... just a bunch of stupid inbreds. I''m sure you know how the song goes
[/quote]

no how does it go?  leicester and leeds have an argument that they are bigger then us but you as a huddersfield fan? who the hell are huddersfield? i have never thought them to be any bigger then clubs like grimsby, doncaster and oldham. teams like mk dons, bradford, peterborough, are all much bigger than you

haha, bigger than us!you have to go back to the 1920''s to see the last time you had any success!!(well, unless you count the "Yorkshire Electricity Cup Winners" - in 1995! hahaha)seriously, stop hanging on to the 20''s!!!

[/quote]

I think that most of your silverware was won just after the 1st world war, taking advantage of the fact no one else could raise one after the trenches.

Oh hang on ...you''re a town as well. Snigger

and this all started from Lee Clark he has already caused trouble. Calm down now norwich fans you seem very bitter to say you keep telling everyone you aint bothered.

New rumour is you have now approached our under 11 teams physio to become your new assistant manager.

Also a note to your board if there not all pi**ed up. Communicate with your manager so he doesnt end up looking a tit.