Sign in to follow this  
terrier

Lee Clark approached by Huddersfield

Its official we have approached your assistant should be wrapped up within next couple of days.

Looks like Roeder should get his facts right before mouthing off.

[quote user="terrier"]

Its official we have approached your assistant should be wrapped up within next couple of days.

[/quote]

If you''ve only just approached him, he may not have known.

[quote user="terrier"]

[/quote]

Of course, if you approach him he''s bound to go, what with you being such a massive club......

I''d wait a bit before you crow if I were you.

[quote user="terrier"]

We will see you inbreds. Tonight will be his last game give me a wave goodbye.

[/quote]

You seem to be assuming that we give a t**s about losing one of our assistant managers from a team that has hardly set the world on fire since arriving?

[quote user="terrier"]

We will see you inbreds. Tonight will be his last game give me a wave goodbye.

[/quote]

clark wouldnt want to live and work in the dump that is huddersfield. the best thing about that place is the sign for the M62

inbreds you make that up on your own? very funny! now hurry up back to the job centre i hear theres a job for a air head low life moron and youve got first refusel.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

clark wouldnt want to live and work in the dump that is huddersfield. the best thing about that place is the sign for the M62

inbreds you make that up on your own? very funny! now hurry up back to the job centre i hear theres a job for a air head low life moron and youve got first refusel.

[/quote]Meow.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Delia S. Tickers"]Huddersfield really is a dump though, worst town I have ever visited.[/quote]Ever been to Huntingdon?[/quote]Its a world of adventure you know?!!!

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Delia S. Tickers"]Huddersfield really is a dump though, worst town I have ever visited.[/quote]

Ever been to Huntingdon?
[/quote]

Yep, Huddersfield is worse.

I believe the official sms has gone out from the club so looks like this is correct. Those saying he would never "want to work in a dump like Huddersfield" may therefore wish to refrain from further comments that may come back to bite them.

Not really bothered to be honest. Hard to know how much influence Clark actually had on things at Colney but certainly the team was not showing huge signs of having been coached to a high calibre and as far as i''m aware he does not even have all his coaching badges yet. Seems a good lad and probably a good motivator but not sure he''s the brightest of individuals!

[quote user="1st Wizard"]At least we''d save on compo![:D][/quote]

Huzzah! We can open another restyrunt with the compo!......And redecorate the CE''s office! Cheers Lee![Y]

[quote user="Kidderminster Canary"] We should now try to get Malky in ASAP, but I dont think Mr Roeder would take that risk to his job.[/quote]

Top idea Kidderminster.[Y]