Sign in to follow this  
Buncey

Another Loss....

Many thanks for such an ultra informative post, Fellas, I seriously don''t know what this forum would do without you.

I just seem to have apathy for the team and the club now. I knew we''d lose today and we''d lose on tuesday and I just am losing passion for football in general. I han''t posted much recently because I''ve been working and traveling a lot and there just seems to be very little to talk about except how bad things are and how they probably will get worse.

[quote user="Fellas"]I just seem to have apathy for the team and the club now. I knew we''d lose today and we''d lose on tuesday and I just am losing passion for football in general. I han''t posted much recently because I''ve been working and traveling a lot and there just seems to be very little to talk about except how bad things are and how they probably will get worse.[/quote]fair enough fellas, its tough out there economically, and if i break even next year, then i reckon i''ll have done well - and sure, the last thing we all need is gloom and doom down at ole carra rd too...misery on top of misery???keep a troshin...