Sign in to follow this  
koimatsuba

I know we are all Frustrated ...

Its hard being a Norwich Fan,

We moan about the Manager, Players in the Wrong Position, Passion in the game, Lack of Tatics, 19Million in Debt, 3 points from relegation zone etc etc etc etc ...

Like most I''m just as PISSED OFF as all of the posters on this forum.

Its a very big dicussion, some people back Roeder, some hate him etc ...

BUT in the end of the day, we are doing the best we can with NO MONEY.

Unless we get money we will do nothing, every year we will struggle with funds, permanent players etc.

Doomcaster wants to get a cap on wages in the championship, this is a good idea as the 8.5 million wage bill each season is crippling this club and others.

Also its not that we need some money we need MILLIONS, and the FA need to see that the overthe top wages etc is killing the Championship and the whole football system.

Even the Prem league is in trouble, WEST HAM £230 million in debt!! What! Why?

Sooner rather than later this whole system will blow up in the FA''s face. With clubs going into Administration, the whole system will colapse.

Who will be left, the top four?

SORRY JUST GETTING NAFFED OFF WILL THE WHOLE THING, I CAN''T BLAME ROEDER OR THE BOARD FOR ALL THIS. ITS THE SYSTEM THAT NEEDS CHANGING AS WELL.

cheers All

[quote user="koimatsuba"]

We moan about the Manager, Players in the Wrong Position, Passion in the game, Lack of Tatics, 19Million in Debt, 3 points from relegation zone etc etc etc etc ...

Unless we get money we will do nothing, every year we will struggle with funds, permanent players etc.

Doomcaster wants to get a cap on wages in the championship, this is a good idea as the 8.5 million wage bill each season is crippling this club and others.

Also its not that we need some money we need MILLIONS, and the FA need to see that the overthe top wages etc is killing the Championship and the whole football system.

Sooner rather than later this whole system will blow up in the FA''s face. With clubs going into Administration, the whole system will colapse.

SORRY JUST GETTING NAFFED OFF WILL THE WHOLE THING, I CAN''T BLAME ROEDER OR THE BOARD FOR ALL THIS. ITS THE SYSTEM THAT NEEDS CHANGING AS WELL.

cheers All

[/quote]

You''re wrong. This is down to delia, the board and roeder. Not the system. End of.

[quote user="koimatsuba"]

cheers All

[/quote]

I agree with most of this. However to say the board are blameless is very nieve. They got us into this decline with their financial neglect of the team. We could be playing premier league football now had they invested in the team that season. They didnt, they chose to invest elswhere, and we have struggled ever since.

End of the day there are rumours that any of about 10 championship clubs could go bust in the very near future.The system does need changing,trouble is the powers that be aren''t interested.The premier league and sky have said if it''s the big 4 carrying on to dominate the income they get from them alone will secure them a profit.They don''t care about anyone else.Yes our board having been making many mistakes for far too long but football in general needs the change it won''t get ,all the time football is in fashion.Times are hard for all clubs let alone one as poorly run as ours.Without a big money investment no matter what the management don''t expect too much.

Sorry but I cant go with that at all.

What the clubs pay their players is completely up to them, no-one else, its their decision alone. So its quite simple. If you can''t aford to pay £8.5 million a year in wages don''t do it. Simple. What are we saying - the clubs have to have a salary cap because they just can''t stop paying on their own accord? Like some sort of junky who can''t kick the habit?

[quote user="Sing up the river end "]End of the day there are rumours that any of about 10 championship clubs could go bust in the very near future.The system does need changing,trouble is the powers that be aren''t interested.The premier league and sky have said if it''s the big 4 carrying on to dominate the income they get from them alone will secure them a profit.They don''t care about anyone else.Yes our board having been making many mistakes for far too long but football in general needs the change it won''t get ,all the time football is in fashion.Times are hard for all clubs let alone one as poorly run as ours.Without a big money investment no matter what the management don''t expect too much.[/quote]hopefully we''ll survive the cull of 10 and all the teams spending way more than their means allow will be punished and sensible clubs like us will come through

another thing, supply and demand means the top 4 will naturally make way more money no matter what, who really cares about watching dagenham vs exeter when man u are on, about 5k people max, while 1bn would rather watch man u, hence the diversity. makes me think that these players are worth the £200kpw they''re paid, as they make their clubs far more money doing what they do.

Hairy Canary wrote the following post at 13/12/2008 6:16 PM:

Sorry but I cant go with that at all.

What the clubs pay their players is completely up to them, no-one else, its their decision alone. So its quite simple. If you can''t aford to pay £8.5 million a year in wages don''t do it. Simple. What are we saying - the clubs have to have a salary cap because they just can''t stop paying on their own accord? Like some sort of junky who can''t kick the habit?

Spot on if we had a CE with the nouse to do this we would be OK but alas he needs everyone else to back him up. It really is a case of simple mathematics pay out less than what is coming in no problem pay out more than is coming in = problems.

Thanks for all your replies, You are all intitled to your own opinions as am I.

Just got back from ASDA Great Yarmouth to read your posts, where as a coinsidence to this postings, I saw and said hello to the Doomcaster himself. (or Mr Doncaster to others).

Had a breif chat, seems that the Wages cap is a a possible thing as long as other clubs want to adopt it also. Didn''t keep the man while shopping for his tea, just said I was fed up like most fans etc ..
Need for Money is Massive as always, blah blah blah ... (just thought I''d mention it)

I agree the board did waste money and like most clubs NCFC have made some mistakes but it is not all the boards or Roeders fault.

In the end of the day we could talk about this all day, and all we really need is a lot of CASH and a change somehow in the wages of players and the whole Football League.

For example just think: £150k a week! thats £600k a month minus 45% tax = about £400k a month, thats a good house in Norwich every month, or 10 BMW''s a month. etc etc  its a joke!, Lets face it 10k a week should be plenty!
10k a week is still 520k a year! (about 280k after tax!)

Cheers All, City till I die!

Off to have a few beers its saturday night, and I''m not sitting on this PC!