Sign in to follow this  
LCFCh8Norwich

Enjoy it while it lasts (which won't be very long)

Guys you are going down because our championship squad is better than your premiership squad. Darren Huckerby can''t hack it in the prem. You have spent money on 2 goalkeepers?????????? You are trying to buy scowcroft and winger come striker who isn''t prem and all your signings have been crap. How you think you will stay up is beyond me!

Now whilst you are full of optimism you have to remember that if you think you will beat palace think again Dowie is a very good manager and they are more hard working than you.

And as for us with a backbone of: Connolly, Dublin, Gudjonsson, Williams, Keown, Dabizas and Walker who all would get in your team except walker, we are going up

You sir, are an ignorant man.
So what if we''ve bought non premiership players? All your sorry bunch of losers last season were Premiership - didn''t keep you up, did it?
Enjoy second rate football, I''ve a feeling you''ll be there a while.

Really shouldn''t rise to the bait I know but here goes anyway......

Just remind again who scored all (and that''s not many) of your goals last season. Marcus Bent (gone), Les Ferdinand (gone) Paul Dickov (gone). Apart from that you had only one true class player; Muzzy Izzet, and he''s gone as well.

Apart from that, in my opinion it sounds as though you are on drugs. Mind you if I was unfortunate enough to live in Leicester I think I''d take drugs too.

Oh, and by the way how long was it on Saturday before Dion Dublin was gone too?

The last time I saw Leicester play over 90 minutes was two seasons ago when they came to Carrow Road and it ended a 0-0 draw. I do not feel qualified, therefore, to comment upon your team ''Norwich hater''. I don''t suppose you will be (I''m assuming here) ''man'' enough to admit that you know as much, or perhaps even less, about our team? Well, I''ll save you the bother as your comments have answered that one for all of us!

If we go down we will go down with style!! And we will be backed by the best fans in all the land!! Unlike the pathetic Leicester fans I Witnessed at the Crisp Bowl 2 Seasons ago at your supossed going up party?!? The place was more like a morgue... pathetic!! I beleive the the chant was " Stand up if your Still alive!!"

We''ll be seeing you soon because this seasons bunch of free transfers again will not yeild any results and if you do fluke it another dozen frees again next season and down again you will come.

Your club is badly run commercially and you have no money to spend, even after administration wiped out all your debts.

No class in any of your current crop of ageing playboys, off to La Manga again are we, no discipline, self control or ability.

Could Leicester attract players of the calibre of Bentley, Jonson or Helveg, no and TH was an adams speciality a free transfer.

So go away and seethe with jealousy you sad little man.

Norwich a fine City, Leicester a poor mans Bintown.

Guys - please don''t dignify this persons pathetic comments with any response. I have been reading this message board for a long time, as its the only one not polluted with idiot messages like this one. If you respond you will only encourage him/her and it will become their new hobby until they have to go back to school. Keep this message board for intelligent comments and don''t rise to the bait!
OTBC

"Darren Huckerby can''t hack it in the prem" - except when he played for Coventry.

"You have spent money on 2 goalkeepers?" - no, just the one. The other was a free.

"You are trying to buy scowcroft and winger come striker who isn''t prem" - you said it.

"all your signings have been crap" - well balanced, insightful. Wenger doesn''t agree with you, mind, but then what does he know about football?

"How you think you will stay up is beyond me!" - I''m sure lots of things are.

"Dowie is a very good manager and they are more hard working than you." - Well that means we got promoted by skill then, not hard work. If that''s a criticism then fine, I''ll take it!

"And as for us with a backbone who all would get in your team except walker" - You should walk the Championship then, like we did. See if you get more or less than 94 points. Then we''ll discuss.

Ama.

This guy sounds like he is suffering from a touch of the old "sour grapes", I think the best cure for this is a long and humbling stay in Div 1 (or whatever it has been re-named to make it sound better). I live in Loughborough and to be honest most Leicester fans are bit more respectful and open minded, maybe this one will remove his blinkers later in the season?

I have to agree with some of the posters regarding the awful and pathetic atmosphere at the "cheese n onion Bowl" a couple of years back after LCFC got promotion.

Well said Amarillo, most of my points already well put!

Oh I so, so wish we had all those palyers u mentioned. They ooze class don''t they!!!!!!
Stop talking rubbish, our team is much better than yours was and is, when u did go up all u did was fill your team with 6ft+ players and kept waiting for a set piece. Surely this bored u?
If u think I''m exagerating check the stats, don''t come onto this board and slag us off.
I can tell u that if the players u mentioned were better than ours then we would have signed them not u as they would have come to a team in the Prem rather than IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP!

All I can say about your team is THATS WHY YOU''RE NATIONWIDE, THATS WHY YOU''RE NATIONWIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.s. I hope Williams costs u the 3m he should and u go bankrupt!!!!!!

Lol, Keown, Dublin? Sounds like LCFC is a retirement home for old donkeys.
Don''t you have a horse sanctuary you could take ''em to? More humane, surely?

ho! Ho! Ho! lmao! you were so good the year you went up that the scum even beat you SIX one, and 3-1 at home! sounds like sour grapes m8 cos you disgraced yourselves so much in the prem last year with those idiots in la manga! at least our club wont be dragged into the gutter by our players! enjoy yourselves in the tin pot coca cola league ill laugh when your big mouthed words are rammed back down your throats and YOU dont win promotion. stick to posting on your own website and not on a premiership teams website!

You make me laugh because you think we don''t have strikers

right Connolly- 14 goals last season 25 before, 500,000 absolute bargain

Dublin- okay he lasted 18 minutes on sat but he looked quality

Wright- scored loads of goals in the res last season still only 20 and could get in your team

Midfield-
Williams- probably the best midfielder in the championship, will cost 600,00 as that is all forest are asking for now because reid is going

Defence-
Keown-sorry but did he choose us over you or am i mistaken

and also chances David Bently goes bakc to Arsenal at christams cos you are so bad 4/5

thank you please

Connolly - Yeah OK, fairly good player. Wouldn''t get in our side though.

Dublin - Old, Firey, past it. You can have him.

Wright - Who?

Williams - Championship player, we are Prem - Won''t get in our side

Keown - You are mistaken, we didn''t want him.

Bentley doesn''t go back to Arsenal, because he can''t.

You have listed 3 strikers... congratulations... And if they get injured? Or suspended (Dublin), you are screwed.

Perhaps we should adopt the stance of the 606 message boards when idiots like this post - they simply respond with ''OTBC'', and that''s it. Might be better than arguing with someone who will never see the wood for the trees in front of him.......

So he did come back, with a laughable argument.

As stated Keown was not wanted, Worthy noted that he was looking for younger players (and Helveg att 33 is er, younger).

Connelly is a class act, but him and Hucks couldn''t play together (too similar) and it was Hucks who was player of the year in D1 last year, not Connelly. I''d take Hucks every time (as would most clubs).

I actually liked Leicester under O''Neill - always thought that was where we could have been had it been for Chase. I was proud that our ex manager had established a small club in the Prem. Lost respect when then splashed so much cash on Ade though :-)

Let''s face it, Norwich and Leicester are very similar size clubs. We have a similar size fanbase and stature, not unlike Charlton, Southampton, Portsmouth, Bolton, Blackburn (now they haven''t got as much cash), Fulham in the Prem and others like Derby, Cov and, ahem, Ipswich in the championship. We all know that had we not have been relegated when we were we would have had an awful lot of tv money fall in our laps and we could have been where Bolton or Charlton are now.

As I said though, I wasn''t bitter. Just proud and pleased with what O''Neill did for small clubs as I am for Curbishly at Charlton now.

But now it must be worse to be a Leicester fan with a concience, they had it all and blew it bigger than we did. It must choke to know that they ripped off local businesses when they went into admin and were allowed to reform. Glad the rules seem to be being put right so no one else can cheat their way up like that again. Imagine if we''d done that back in the day - and kept O''Neill and players like Eadie, Keef, Bellars, Newsome (who I rated as highly as Bruce, a future England player at that time) and Ashley Ward (who was good for us).

Let''s face it, Leicester and the Prem doesn''t have a good ring to it, just a sour taste. In a rightful world they and another team down the road from would be struggling like Sheff Weds.

Rant over.

We''ve never tried to sign Keown.
Worthington has a policy of not signing players old enough to be his dad.

nice reply Dom Jay, takes care of our friend from the East Midlands, now maybe he will remove his "rose tinted" specs. As for connolly, 14 goals last season isn''t that good and at the end of the season he looked like utter dross, he is a tempramental chap too, so good luck!

I know we shouldn''t give him too much time but I do feel the urge to remind him of something he seems to have forgotten........................................................................................

WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE, DIV 1 CHAMPIONS (BY MILES!)

and you are?

relegated from the premier league (it wasn''t even close!) and about to realise how hard it is to get out of Div 1 (sorry, i mean the championship) - take a reality check fella, climb down off you rather high horse and eat a big slice of humble pie (or a packet of cheese n onion stollen from a small boy!).

My last thought on your inane drivel, oh Midlands one, is that we will enjoy it immensely however long it lasts, and all the more for knowing that you resent us being there when you currently are not. Your opinion is that it won''t last long - you are entitled to your opinion, of course, but it doesn''t seem based on any knowledge of us whatsoever. There''s a surprise! (You''re not a well-known pundit in disguise, are you?) Come back in a year to taunt us if we are all wrong and you have the Championship trophy in your cabinet, together with 94 points, while we fly back to where you think we belong. Until then I think your team will need your support so it would be better for them if you put your efforts in that direction and not this.

so its you your the Leicester fan never mind keep taking the smarties
US PREMIER LEAGUE

YOU CHAMPIONSHIP OR WHATEVER ITS CALLED