Sign in to follow this  
Paul Spector

NO EXCUSES!

I''m sick and tired of Roeder constantly moaning about the officials! I know the ref''s are "impartial" but Norwich City are going to get a reputation for criticizing the officials and so it''ll be no surprise decisions go against us.

We have to stop blaming the ref''s - their decision is final and we cannot continue to blame our league position on them. We are in the position we are in because of ourselves, not the officials.

Well, we obviously arn''t going to win, if the referee decides to give a handball that isn''t a handball? In my opinion, you lot of haters are just using every single thing that happens, and twisting it. Just to make Roeder seems like a bad guy. Sorry, but a newsflash for you. #1 Worthy is not coming back, hes staying with N.I, why would he come back here after all the morons wanted him out? #2 Roeder isn''t leaving, he''s the best manager we can afford at the moment, and we cannot afford to get rid of him. (sorry for breaking this news to you, but im sure you''ll get over it.)

Max I have no hate for GR, I do not want NW back but think Glen needs to change his tune a bit... he sounds like a stuck record.  Sadly he is probably as good as we can get!

OTBC

St.John

Good, it wasn''t intended to you "st.john", it was intended to the first two muppets, who belive roeder is the worst manager in the world, and that worthy somehow now worthy , is the best manager in the world even though he''s no better than roeder..

[quote user="max"]Well, we obviously arn''t going to win, if the referee decides to give a handball that isn''t a handball? In my opinion, you lot of haters are just using every single thing that happens, and twisting it. Just to make Roeder seems like a bad guy. Sorry, but a newsflash for you. #1 Worthy is not coming back, hes staying with N.I, why would he come back here after all the morons wanted him out? #2 Roeder isn''t leaving, he''s the best manager we can afford at the moment, and we cannot afford to get rid of him. (sorry for breaking this news to you, but im sure you''ll get over it.)[/quote]

By all accounts it was a blatant handball. Wtf are you on about?

[quote user="max"]Good, it wasn''t intended to you "st.john", it was intended to the first two muppets, who belive roeder is the worst manager in the world, and that worthy somehow now worthy , is the best manager in the world even though he''s no better than roeder..[/quote]1. Most of the neutral reports seem to suggest he handled the ball before the push, so therefore the referee made the right decision. 2. Even if he did make the wrong decision, it only hinders us by publically criticising the officials.3. I have deliberately tried to refrain from criticising Roeder this evening.4. Where in my post do I state Worthy would be better (although I do think he would - beside the point). My sign-in name was a tongue in cheek point at all the ''worthy out'' gang during the Grant era. That is totally irrelevant here.

max wrote the following post at 13/12/2008 7:57 PM:

Well, we

obviously arn''t going to win, if the referee decides to give a handball

that isn''t a handball? In my opinion, you lot of haters are just using

every single thing that happens, and twisting it. Just to make Roeder

seems like a bad guy. Sorry, but a newsflash for you. #1 Worthy is not

coming back, hes staying with N.I, why would he come back here after

all the morons wanted him out? #2 Roeder isn''t leaving, he''s the best

manager we can afford at the moment, and we cannot afford to get rid of

him. (sorry for breaking this news to you, but im sure you''ll get over

it.) ISN''T IT TIME YOU WENT BACK TO BED LITTLE BOY......there is nothing to hate or twist, Roeder is an incompetent idiot.......and if he is the best that we can afford we may as well all pack it in.

[quote user="max"]Sorry, but a newsflash for you. #1 Worthy is not coming back, hes staying with N.I, why would he come back here after all the morons wanted him out?[/quote]He isn''t?OH MY GOD![img]http://joystick101.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/panic_button.jpg[/img]

[quote user="max"]Well, we obviously arn''t going to win, if the referee decides to give a handball that isn''t a handball? In my opinion, you lot of haters are just using every single thing that happens, and twisting it. Just to make Roeder seems like a bad guy. Sorry, but a newsflash for you. #1 Worthy is not coming back, hes staying with N.I, why would he come back here after all the morons wanted him out? #2 Roeder isn''t leaving, he''s the best manager we can afford at the moment, and we cannot afford to get rid of him. (sorry for breaking this news to you, but im sure you''ll get over it.)[/quote]What the hell are you on you fool? it was handball and a good decision by the ref, Roeder could of came out after the game and said "i got it wrong today as i didn''t play a striker" but no as usual he tried to blame anybody but himself, i suppose everything is ok though max as we''re playing good football?

Regardless of the penalty decision (which I have only seen at the game), the ref was poor yesterday. If we are honest with ourselves about when the whistle is blown, most of us will know nine times out of ten which way the ref will point. Whether we like decision is another matter entirely.

Yesterday afternoon when he blew the whistle it seemed to be down to the toss of a coin as to who would get the decision.