Sign in to follow this  
Golbio79"Youll never out-fox the Fox..Ruel Fox"

Food for thought............................

A talented young player comes up from the City Youth ranks beaming with passion to pull on a senior Norwich City number 9 shirt. With City in his heart he finally gets his wish. He doesn''t care about money (at first) he cares about playing and playing well. In his first season he scores 17+ goals, the fans love him and in pre/after match interviews he insists he will never leave Norwich.........But.....................................Things start to go wrong...................................Some rich super club, owned by a theaving Russian or Arabian Oil tycoon, American wan...sorry..Bankers etc etc etc, comes along and offers Norwich a couple of million for the young striker(only cos its the Championship) and a HUGE WAGE bill to lure him in. The player becomes unsettled and leaves City to follow his new dream, all of a sudden, o owning a Ferrari or something and not giving a shit about football!!

This may seem a rubbish post but it puts the point across that with no money and receiving pittence for players gets nobody anywhere. The passion has been destoyed and the gap between Prem and Championship is ever getting wider. Look at Ipswich, crap at the moment but give them time and the money they have now got and they will be up there a Dam site quicker than Norwich, the Prem that is.

The only way to do well thes days is for Delia to flash her Bloomers nd offer herself about to some Arabs. I cant see this happening and more and more clubs will be in the same boat and get left further behind.

STOP MONEY DESTROYING THE PASSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAP LEAGUE PLAYERS WAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP FOREIGN INVESTMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thankyou

spoken from the heart mate - as i''ve suggested on other threads - the problem is how prem league (sky) has raped the champs by distorting the free market through the use of chute payments for relegated teams (which is anti-competitive, and encourages champs clubs to raise finance beyond the traditional footy economic model) ie borrow more than they can afford, or use the funds of a rich benefactor in order to remain competitive with their relegated competitors...thus, the level playing field for other champs club is the ability to raise £7m per season to be competitive with relegated prem teams...i''ve suggested, that instead, a £10m prem entry payment be given to sides promoted to the prem, to make them more competitive with teams already in that league...in this way - prem sides will need to factor in the price of relegation at the start of the season, for fear of going bust if relegated, which to my mind is a more prudent business model, than mollycoddling prem teams when they are relegated with chute payments...the alternative - is a champs ''wage cap'' - which to my mind, simply covers up the cracks from the gaping inequality in prem/champs incomes, and the anti-competitive chute payments... but i think you''ll find golbio - that no-one else on here really gives a flying ****!!![:S]