Sign in to follow this  
The Fish Seller

Roeder slates penalty decision (audio link)

Having just watched it on the Tv it was quite an appalling decision by the ref. It that had been up the other end there is no way he would have given it! He would have given a free kick for pushing!

[quote user="whoareyou"]Having just watched it on the Tv it was quite an appalling decision by the ref. It that had been up the other end there is no way he would have given it! He would have given a free kick for pushing![/quote]There was very little contact, and anyone who goes to control a ball like that is asking for it

Thought it was a clear penalty yesterday when I saw it live. Having just watched it on TV I have not changed my mind.  Roeder needs to stop blaming others for our losses. Yesterday was simply down to him not putting a single striker on from the start. The game was crying out for Lupoli to come on with Court. Russell had run himself into the ground and had no pace left to chase any of Courts knock ons.

[quote user="whoareyou"]Having just watched it on the Tv it was quite an appalling decision by the ref. It that had been up the other end there is no way he would have given it! He would have given a free kick for pushing![/quote]

were you watching it with your eyes shut?!?!

jas :)

Thought it was a Pen to be frank, we would all be moaning if it happened to us and wasnt given, you have to be honest sometimes. But hey what a shock, it gave Roeder someone to blame-now that makes a change zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

[quote user="Delias Tasty Nibblets"]

Having seen it live i thought the guy put two hands on Fozzys back and pushed him, clear free kick to us, id skin the referee live if i had the chance, he was awful all game.

[/quote]

And also perfectly natural to put arms out when falling to the ground, otherwise fall flat on face, or do people fall differently these days, he was clearly pushed to the ground, but I guess we will always have this argument when it comes to GR comments,