Sign in to follow this  
lincoln canary (& Golden Coppel)

NORWICH DESERVE RELEGATION

norwich are off down this season, we have narrowly escaped relegation the past two seasons and it will be 3rd time unlucky, and when we go down  i will be lmao. i would rather be playing in league two with our own acadamy players then be in the state we are in at the moment. this club is rotten and it has been for a long time and the only way to stop the rot is to start again. the board should enter administration this year ( as were going down any way ) so this gets the points deduction out of the way, sell off every sellable asset  we have and start again next season with a new board and a new young hungry team.

im am absoulutey sick and tired of losing week in week out to crap teams, and take absoulutely no satisfaction or positives at the fact we played well. becuase of roeders positive comments after defeat players know even if they lose as long as they shown effort they will be praised, this sort of thing is utter sh*te if a team loses its becuase they were not good enough end of story no travisty no hard luck blah blah blah bullsh*t that roeder and the team come out with.

im sorry for all the above posts my work collague has just sabbotaged my work space while i sat on the toilet!!!!! i really did not write them posts sorry for any offence caused lincoln, and to any conveinance caused to anyone else. anyone that knows me knows i wouldt write that!

[quote user="golden coppel"]im sorry for all the above posts my work collague has just sabbotaged my work space while i sat on the toilet!!!!! i really did not write them posts sorry for any offence caused lincoln, and to any conveinance caused to anyone else. anyone that knows me knows i wouldt write that![/quote]

Hi Chris!

[quote user="golden coppel"]im sorry for all the above posts my work collague has just sabbotaged my work space while i sat on the toilet!!!!! i really did not write them posts sorry for any offence caused lincoln, and to any conveinance caused to anyone else. anyone that knows me knows i wouldt write that![/quote]

too much information !

[quote user="golden coppel"]and then rip your head off and shit down your throat hahahahahahahahahah[/quote]

The fact that your "mate" could write something as truly horrific as this on a public forum just shows what an utter knuckle dragging moron he is.[quote user="golden coppel"]lincoln im going to rape your mother[/quote]

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]The fact that your "mate" could write something as truly horrific as this on a public forum just shows what an utter knuckle dragging moron he is.

[quote user="golden coppel"]lincoln im going to rape your mother[/quote][/quote]

How some could tarnish the name of Reading FC with its long and rich history is beyond me.

(Did I say rich...sorry typo meant crap. Apols)

[quote user="golden coppel"]lincoln im going to rape your mother[/quote]

you mate are a tosser - you also wait till your best players pee off , due to two midlands clubs being top 2 in jan

i thought "golden Coppell" was a Norwich fan who posted here under a different name.... now i think he''s a pleb and about 14 years old...

jas :)

[quote user="we8wba"]

you mate are a tosser - you also wait till your best players pee off , due to two midlands clubs being top 2 in jan

[/quote]

Hurrah we8, I agree.

Can''t believe that just happened

[quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

sod off yam yam, there is no chance you will finish above reading this season, oh yeah what was the score at your place again?

[quote user="golden coppel"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

sod off yam yam, there is no chance you will finish above reading this season, oh yeah what was the score at your place again?

[/quote]

gone to the toilet again golden coppell?

Pete will be here soon to remove this load of crap

jas :)

obviously you dont know football well enough? you can beat us 10-0 all i care next month as long we finish 1pt ahead of you.

[quote user="we8wba"]

obviously you dont know football well enough? you can beat us 10-0 all i care next month as long we finish 1pt ahead of you.

[/quote]Yeh one point off the play-offs as well........sod off