Sign in to follow this  
anselin007

For Christ Sake

I really cannot understand the negativity. I could if it was in proportion of where we are but people are expecting a miracle.  We just scrapped  away from relegation last season, of which we looked certain for before roeder came. He is trying to rebuild in more than limited circumstances. I admittedly question a few decisions but i would on any manager. This club was a wreck when he came - he has got rid of dead wood and the process now is patience. If you dont like the interim seasons of building a good side then dont come. Come when we are made! Im right behind roeder. My full backing and support.

Got rid of the deadwood and replaced it with loanee deadwood , bloke will take us down failure everywhere he has been and Norwich is no different . When was the last time our club could not find a striker to play ? some rebuilding .

Loannee deadwood?  How many managers have had no funds? the funds he has had - Clingan,Stefanovic,Hoolahan,Bell, PattisonAll good purchases without breaking the purse strings.Loannee deadwood. He has openly said he wanted Sibierski to do better. I dont think you will find many fans who didnt want him deadline day. Lita - Proven at all levels - some deadwood.  Bertrand and Omozusi both play week in and out. Neither are massively better than what we have but certainly are not worse.Koroma was one of which he said hasnt pulled up trees along with Henville.Worthington loaned Andy Robinson from wimbledon - sometimes loans go wrong. More plus''s than negatives, cannot agree with your reply

Right behind a man who prefers to play a midfielder up front? A man that has a class striker on the bench and refuses to use him? A man that released Darren Huckerby for ''football reasons''? A man that signed Carl Cort?

Cant judge carl cort until he has games under his belt. So you suggest light weight diving Lupoli againt one of the league leaders?I admit i would prefer a striker but Lupoli isnt the answer and roeder doesnt have the funds to get the people he wants in. You guys dont understand we cant go to sheff utd and buy thier proven strikers - we cant go to the league below and get the guy firering on all cylinders as he would cost money also. The answer is to scout and find a gem or work with what you have or wait till cash is at hand. What is your answer?

But im right. OK - who would you give the job too? and with the same circumstances could they take us up? could they find the players we have eg clingan and if need be attract loans like lita?

[quote user="anselin007"]But im right. OK - who would you give the job too? and with the same circumstances could they take us up? could they find the players we have eg clingan and if need be attract loans like lita?
[/quote]

Can we just confirm that you are deluded?

Ok a new manager might not take us up - but the current knob in charge seems intent on taking us down. Is that what you want? Do you actually truly believe a word you write?

Lupolis record against other players - Lita. Lupoli wins nothing in the last third. We could carry him if we were strong in other positions of the pitch but we are not in that position. The games he has scored in have got us 4 points out of 18 Trust me if we had a big striker that we all want then yes i would play him but in our system we cant.

So you admit a new manager wouldnt be able to take us up on the same conditions as roeder has. Thankyou.Intent on taking us down??????? im deluded?

The Blame is Roeders! Managers change teams. Poor temas into decent teams. Your telling me we wouldnt be better of with Harry Redknapp?

when we didnt have a system, lupoli was involved here and there, We have looked more impressive with hoolahan behind lita and both croft and bell as wingers. Its "the system" we have got to see more and more of thats what was meant by that comment

Again i add. If we could get Harry Redknapp im sure we would. WE DONT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY. back to my first post- managers do change teams hence why roeder is having to shuffle his pack-we are rebuilding. We are in transmission. If i cud click my fingers and have and end product then i would. Its just that i can see with the funds we have that he is trying to get some good quality players in. It takes time. You forget he hasnt made us worse. We were in a worse position before he came. With a worse squad on paper and a team that couldnt play football.

[quote user="anselin007"]I really cannot understand the negativity. I could if it was in proportion of where we are but people are expecting a miracle.  We just scrapped  away from relegation last season, of which we looked certain for before roeder came. He is trying to rebuild in more than limited circumstances. I admittedly question a few decisions but i would on any manager. This club was a wreck when he came - he has got rid of dead wood and the process now is patience. If you dont like the interim seasons of building a good side then dont come. Come when we are made! Im right behind roeder. My full backing and support.
[/quote]

well done. nice to hear from a City fan with as much ambition as you, who knows we may rise to the dizzy heights of  19th if we turn some of these incredible performances into wins

AnselinI actually have to agree, Today was a loss, sure. But the boys matched a far superior team and on their turf for most of the game and deserved to get something out of the game.As for this season I can''t believe anyone expected anything more than what we are seeing, people accuse those that still support Roeder as being deluded however maybe they were deluded to think we would not be in such a situation this season. The permanent signings Roeder have made have been quality, if he can bring in one or two more quality signings in january and further signings in the summer that are of a similar quality then we will start to see the formings of a great team.

[quote user="Rastaman"]Anselin you must be mentally retarded[/quote]

Brilliant.

[quote user="Rastaman"]Anselin you must be mentally retarded[/quote]

Ahh I see. Just as I expected. A very mature poster with very interesting views ... Keep it up [Y] [;)]

spA you obviously see things how they are. Too many people want too much too soon. Face it we are not a top six team but in giving the manager time i believe we will be.

[quote user="anselin007"]spA you obviously see things how they are. Too many people want too much too soon. Face it we are not a top six team but in giving the manager time i believe we will be.
[/quote]

You really think Glenn Roeder will make us a top 6 side? I don''t even think he would with decent funds available. The fact we are short on money is being used as a cover up to just how bad Roeder is in my opinion. He does not have a clue. Either that or he just doesn''t care as long as he gets his own way ...

Anselin007 i agree with you 100%. What Roeder has achieved with very limited funds is very good. Im backing him all the way, he is the manager of our beloved club and everyone should be right behind him. I believe we are heading in the right direction and it will take time.

We are playing some really good football at times and will only get better. We have a few good youngsters now coming through as well.

I can honestly say that we will give someone another thrashing soon and i mean a bigger thrashing than the Wolves game. Come on everyone lets get behind the team and manager and lift the team up the league. Its easy to support a team that is doing well, when a team is not doing very well that is when the team needs the support. ( Not everyone whingeing all the time. Does anyone think whingeing and moaning will help the lads out on the pitch, i certainly dont. )

Lets raise the roof off for the lads on Saturday and they will respond with a good 3 points and some lovely football.

[quote user="anselin007"]I really cannot understand the negativity. I could if it was in proportion of where we are but people are expecting a miracle.  We just scrapped  away from relegation last season, of which we looked certain for before roeder came. He is trying to rebuild in more than limited circumstances. I admittedly question a few decisions but i would on any manager. This club was a wreck when he came - he has got rid of dead wood and the process now is patience. If you dont like the interim seasons of building a good side then dont come. Come when we are made! Im right behind roeder. My full backing and support.
[/quote]

How can you not understand the negativity? I back Roeder to be the manager of the best supported team league 1 has ever seen, dead wood replaced by loaned dead wood,we have not got the time to plod along we are five points from the bottom three and not picking up points when playing well!!

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[quote user="anselin007"]spA you obviously see things how they are. Too many people want too much too soon. Face it we are not a top six team but in giving the manager time i believe we will be.
[/quote]

You really think Glenn Roeder will make us a top 6 side? I don''t even think he would with decent funds available. The fact we are short on money is being used as a cover up to just how bad Roeder is in my opinion. He does not have a clue. Either that or he just doesn''t care as long as he gets his own way ...

[/quote]

Well Said shaun loving it!!! 100% right, Anselin just shut up your talking absolute cr**

[quote user="Jack-a-nack-a-nory"]

Anselin007 i agree with you 100%. What Roeder has achieved with very limited funds is very good. Im backing him all the way, he is the manager of our beloved club and everyone should be right behind him. I believe we are heading in the right direction and it will take time.

We are playing some really good football at times and will only get better. We have a few good youngsters now coming through as well.

I can honestly say that we will give someone another thrashing soon and i mean a bigger thrashing than the Wolves game. Come on everyone lets get behind the team and manager and lift the team up the league. Its easy to support a team that is doing well, when a team is not doing very well that is when the team needs the support. ( Not everyone whingeing all the time. Does anyone think whingeing and moaning will help the lads out on the pitch, i certainly dont. )

Lets raise the roof off for the lads on Saturday and they will respond with a good 3 points and some lovely football.

[/quote]

The past 3 years we have supported a poor team with the same passion and pride as the last 50 years, this season is one crap year too long for me, and the usual trash about raising the roof is just getting boring.