Sign in to follow this  
Delia, When Do I Start??

How much would it cost to sack roeder??

If he''s on £8k pw ( our salary cap) thats 12 months left on his contract at the end of the season so 400k.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]I''ll say this CT, I have never, ever, known a City side start a game with no striker! who''s damn fault is that then?[/quote]

It''s unbelievable. The fact that roeder think''s russell is a striker sums up what an embarrasment he is to football, let alone this club. His managerial career record of 1.1 points per game shows he is completely and utterly incapable. Your average football fan on the street would struggle to achieve a more diabolical record in charge of the club''s rodent has managed. Shame he''s not man enough to do the right thing and walkaway. Obviously he won''t though, because he''s not a man, he''s a cunt.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]I''ll say this CT, I have never, ever, known a City side start a game with no striker! who''s damn fault is that then?[/quote]Read my post again.... I SAID MAIN!

[quote user="CT "]Roeder is not the main man to blame!!!

It is delia and her stupid football decisions that has led us to this situation. Making G.R the fall guy isnt the answer
[/quote]

Oh i see,playing with no strikers and having CORT and LUPOLI on the bench is down to Delia.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

It is delia and her stupid football decisions that has led us to this situation. Making G.R the fall guy isnt the answer
[/quote]

Oh i see,playing with no strikers and having CORT and LUPOLI on the bench is down to Delia.

[/quote]

Exactly Til![Y]

Get off roeders back, we need to get behind him you muppets... We arn''t going to get rid of him, so stop thinking about that, and think about how we can help him... (starters could be not moaning so bludy much!).

He doesn''t have just 12 months left on his contract CA - he signed up to a 2.5 year contract at the end of October 2007 - 13 months ago.

By my maths he has just under 17 months of that contract left.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]I''ll say this CT, I have never, ever, known a City side start a game with no striker! who''s damn fault is that then?[/quote]Wiz you seem to have changed your tune (predictable).... do you blame Roeder for the majority of City''s problems?

[quote user="CT "][quote user="1st Wizard"]I''ll say this CT, I have never, ever, known a City side start a game with no striker! who''s damn fault is that then?[/quote]

Wiz you seem to have changed your tune (predictable).... do you blame Roeder for the majority of City''s problems?
[/quote]

How have I CT?

When I said Deliar and the board is the main problem you somewhat disagreed and came back with an anti roeder post ( i did agree BTW).I''m not sayin Deliar is the ONLY problem I''m saying she is the MAIN problem...

[quote user="CT "]When I said Deliar and the board is the main problem you somewhat disagreed and came back with an anti roeder post ( i did agree BTW).

I''m not sayin Deliar is the ONLY problem I''m saying she is the MAIN problem...
[/quote]

Hmm?

Yes I agree with you CT, but Roeder has to go first, he picks the team and is an easier target to get rid of.

But the root cause, as you rightly say, is the cook.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]I''ll say this CT, I have never, ever, known a City side start a game with no striker! who''s damn fault is that then?[/quote]

Wiz didn''t Ron Saunders play a full back up front the week before he was sacked?

[quote user="Bobert"]

Wiz didn''t Ron Saunders play a full back up front the week before he was sacked?

[/quote]

Thats a long while ago Bobert, but if he did, I bet there was another striker up there with him.

[/quote]

Basically C.T. Everybody knows Delia has to go for this club to progress. Some of us, me included, recognise what she has done for the club but she can go no further and should rightfully sell up.

However, what a lot of people are saying (Wiz included) is that it is a much harder process to get rid of Delia than it is to get rid of Roeder. Therefore as Roeder is part of a big problem in many peoples eyes. We should get rid of him ASAP as he is an easier target. Then once that part of the problem is removed, we can focus on change in the boardroom.

That''s how I see it anyway...

[quote user="cityangel"]If he''s on £8k pw ( our salary cap) thats 12 months left on his contract at the end of the season so 400k.[/quote]

The wage cap does not exist.  It is nonsensical legend.  If you want to pay off Mr Roeder I suggest you start looking at around £700k for the rest of his contract.

[quote user="jetstream"]He doesn''t have just 12 months left on his contract CA - he signed up to a 2.5 year contract at the end of October 2007 - 13 months ago. By my maths he has just under 17 months of that contract left.[/quote]

I was assuming we were going to sack him at the end of the season so just 12 months = £400k or if he went now 18 months = £600k ish

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Bobert"]

[/quote]

Thats a long while ago Bobert, but if he did, I bet there was another striker up there with him.

[/quote]

It was Clive "Ted" or "Farmer" Payne. Never have I seen such a half decent player look so out of his depth - baffled by the off-side rule when he was on the receiving end and no I don''t think there was any other striker with him: Saunders was making his point to the chairman you see.

Roeder will not be sacked for two good reasons: we cannot afford it and there is no guarantee we would get anyone better. I think the board will be acutely aware of both. But don''t rule out him walking if things got really bad - he has his own career to think of and taking us down for the first time ever with his own players and backroom staff would not look good on the CV. But he won''t take us down so don''t worry. He does have his faults (who doesn''t?) but he has improved the squad overall. The players will eventually perform inspite of him if necessary - well, at least sufficiently to avoid relegation. (I firmly believe that - but why am I not celebrating?)

[quote user="CT "]It is delia and her stupid football decisions that has led us to this situation. [/quote]

Examples?

[quote user="IBA"][quote user="CT "]It is delia and her stupid football decisions that has led us to this situation. [/quote] Examples?[/quote]

Well I seem to remember not so long ago, we sacked our First team coach who went to the binners, enough said I think

[quote user="pete_norw"]

Well I seem to remember not so long ago, we sacked our First team coach who went to the binners, enough said I think

[/quote]

And thats was Delia''s decision? LOL

Come on ..... give me an example instead of just slinging **** hoping something sticks