Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Not enough experience!

Seems to me that we have plenty of quality, but not enough level headed/ experienced people to see through/ make the most of, good performances and get points on the board. Does that mean we should buy e.g. Ian Pearce, Carl Fletcher and Robbie Blake etc. would that do us better?

IMO, I would go for the opposite.  I think we should give more playing time to youngsters like Dumic, Luke Daley, Tom Adeyemi & Lappin.  Adding something fresh to the team.

Just occured to me this afternoon, sounds pathetic, but i was battering my m8 all over the snooker table, but i was potting reds n letting the pressure get to me when the blacks... were on, and ended up losing despite potting the majority of the balls because he held his nerve better. I just thought that this may apply to our team. Maybe we''ve got into the habit of playing well and losing, i.e, losing concentration n gut when it matters the most, which seems easily done, even without my own admission!

lappin ain''t a fresh idea either, just a sensible one, like lupoli! fair enough if we were winning most games, i wouldn''t care less, but...