Sign in to follow this  
Laurie

Charlton Fan needing help

hi everyonejust wondered if away fans can buy tickets on the day, as a few of my mates want to comesee you saturdaythanks for your help

I''ll settle for a point haha the way its going lately i just dont know what to expect, but no wins in 13 says alotbut, do you know whether you can buy away tickets on the day or not?

If you need points then Carrow Road is as good a place as any to come these days!

Not sure about the tickets - but a nice place and stadium if you''re coming for a day out.

Being Norwich, and I would say this in any season, having not won in 13 games pretty much guarantees you a win on Saturday lol!!

They usually sell tickets on the day, if it hasn''t sold out, I''d ring the ticket office if I was you though.

YOU''RE GONNA GET YOUR FU*KING ''EAD KICKED IN!!

Apologies ol'' bean - just having a seventies flashback there.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Being Norwich, and I would say this in any season, having not won in 13 games pretty much guarantees you a win on Saturday lol!!

They usually sell tickets on the day, if it hasn''t sold out, I''d ring the ticket office if I was you though.[/quote]thanks alot for all your help guys. see you in the Coach and Horses :p

......YOU FIND A DEAD CAT AND YOU THINK IT''S A TREAT!!  IN THE SOUTH LONDON SLUMS!!!.......

Christ, I''m sorry it''s happening again!

[quote user="Laurie"]hi everyone
just wondered if away fans can buy tickets on the day, as a few of my mates want to come

see you saturday

thanks for your help
[/quote]

Hope you have a safe trip and that the best team win [:)] If you need any directions, want help about eating places or anything else just ask.

[quote user="cityangel"]

Hope you have a safe trip and that the best team win [:)] If you need any directions, want help about eating places or anything else just ask.

[/quote]awww thanks alotwe will probably do a pub crawl anyway, we are getting there at 12 so thats a nice few hours to have a few cold ones.yeah, let the best team wingood luck

[quote user="Sing up the river end "]A friend of mine came for the Derby game and he was able to buy a ticket without problems.I think the only time you would struggle is if you sent some tickets back and had filled the rest of your allocation.[/quote]i very much doubt we will sell out lol

Have a great day out - always had some good days out at The Valley although the 4-4 draw when City were 4-2 up with 5 minutes to go stands out for some reason.[U]