Sign in to follow this  
AJ

what the BEEP is going on with our club?!

Swapping our best players to cover for shipping out our own players and never replacing them when we had the oppotunity.Failing to attract players to our club.Constantly failing to replace players. Malkay, Roberts, Dion etc. etc.Shutting players out cold from the 16, and never giving them a chance, despite paying their wages til the end of their contract when they''ve done nothing wrong.Constantly ignoring our amazing youth facilities - Yet bringing in other teams young players which are probably not much better than our own - and this can sometimes be no real advantage to us, whereas playing our own players would be!Constantly buying players for a lot of money, and shipping them out for nothing.Panic Buys.Constantly shipping out/loaning out all our youth talent. If they''re good enough, they''re old enough.Corruption behind the scenes. Is Doncaster about to jump ship?Constantly being Lied to constantly by our own team. Roeder "Clark Manager, No chance!"Uncertainty by the board. Admitting they have no idea how to get money or investment, and asking the fans for suggestions. This worries me...

[quote user="AJ"]Swapping our best players to cover for shipping out our own players and never replacing them when we had the oppotunity.

Failing to attract players to our club.

Constantly failing to replace players. Malkay, Roberts, Dion etc. etc.

Shutting players out cold from the 16, and never giving them a chance, despite paying their wages til the end of their contract when they''ve done nothing wrong.

Constantly ignoring our amazing youth facilities - Yet bringing in other teams young players which are probably not much better than our own - and this can sometimes be no real advantage to us, whereas playing our own players would be!

Constantly buying players for a lot of money, and shipping them out for nothing.

Panic Buys.

Constantly shipping out/loaning out all our youth talent. If they''re good enough, they''re old enough.

Corruption behind the scenes. Is Doncaster about to jump ship?

Constantly being Lied to constantly by our own team. Roeder "Clark Manager, No chance!"

Uncertainty by the board. Admitting they have no idea how to get money or investment, and asking the fans for suggestions. This worries me...

[/quote]

You have entered a bit of a legal minefield there, serious accusations which I hope you have evindence for.

I understand how angry you feel, but to be honest unless there is an investor the board are going nowhere, and until we get investment enough GR is going nowhere either.

Yes we have been led up the garden path a bit by Delia and Doomy, but corruption, I really hand on heart don''t think so.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="AJ"]Swapping our best players to cover for shipping out our own players and never replacing them when we had the oppotunity.

Failing to attract players to our club.

Constantly failing to replace players. Malkay, Roberts, Dion etc. etc.

Shutting players out cold from the 16, and never giving them a chance, despite paying their wages til the end of their contract when they''ve done nothing wrong.

Constantly ignoring our amazing youth facilities - Yet bringing in other teams young players which are probably not much better than our own - and this can sometimes be no real advantage to us, whereas playing our own players would be!

Constantly buying players for a lot of money, and shipping them out for nothing.

Panic Buys.

Constantly shipping out/loaning out all our youth talent. If they''re good enough, they''re old enough.

Corruption behind the scenes. Is Doncaster about to jump ship?

Constantly being Lied to constantly by our own team. Roeder "Clark Manager, No chance!"

Uncertainty by the board. Admitting they have no idea how to get money or investment, and asking the fans for suggestions. This worries me...

[/quote]

You have entered a bit of a legal minefield there, serious accusations which I hope you have evindence for.

I understand how angry you feel, but to be honest unless there is an investor the board are going nowhere, and until we get investment enough GR is going nowhere either.

Yes we have been led up the garden path a bit by Delia and Doomy, but corruption, I really hand on heart don''t think so.

[/quote]

I can see AJ''s point 49'' but you''re quite right, its a dangerous place to go, but lies have been told, I can think of 4 big ones straight away.

Albeit, I don''t intend to make a serious allegation, I was referring to the running of our club though, rather than a personal attack