Sign in to follow this  
Puzzy magnet

"Forced" to sell in Jan?

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Foulger said there would be money, and in the current position that the board have with the fans, if that was a lie then it would be a ridiculous PR blunder. Grow up and get a life.[/quote]

What? like Lee Clark''s going no where and is fully committed to City?[:|]

from an ipswich fans point of view which im sure you dont care for, if you lose croft and clingan you would be definately in the bottom three. also hoolahan and bell are must keeps if you are to avoid the drop and kick on, despite our millions i would have them four ahead of most in our team.

as for the rest of the team there is a lot of league one standard players, docherty, that right back with the funny name to name two

The club has lost another £10,000 since my last post...

If people really think we are going to sign people in Jan they are crazy.

We may well replace a loan with another loan - but that''s about it.

Foulger did say there would be money to spend, but where did he say we would not be selling too?

I largely agree with what you are saying Lol, but if the club have managed to roll over the £2.5m loan due at the end of this month, and if the board are suitably panicky about relegation to put the latest office refurb./conservatory/diner on hold, then some of this will find it`s way to Roeder IMO.

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]I largely agree with what you are saying Lol, but if the club have managed to roll over the £2.5m loan due at the end of this month, and if the board are suitably panicky about relegation to put the latest office refurb./conservatory/diner on hold, then some of this will find it`s way to Roeder IMO.[/quote]

Which he will then waste! [:S]

I don''t see why this £10,000 a day figure is suddenly important, we all knew we had a shortfall of approximately £4m a year, this £10,000 a day figure is roughly that divided by 365! (Give or take a few hundred quid) If there is money available as reported then it will probably cover a couple of loans to replace those returning to the parent clubs, as naive as our board and to a degree our manager are I find it hard to believe there is not some sort of plan to replace those leaving in January, whether those replacements are any good however is a different matter.

There should be an edit facility to posted posts!That first paragraph was supposed to say.  I don''t see why this £10,000 a day figure is suddenly important, we all knew we had a shortfall of approximately £4m a year, this £10,000 a day figure is roughly that divided by 365! (Give or take a few hundred quid)

So waht do the "we''ve got money to spend don''t be so miserable" posters think of the Ward/Bell story then?

I know: everything''s fine, Delia is great, I''m a twat, etc...

[quote user="Ali Dia"]

Marshall, and to a degree - Clignan, are the only assets in cash raising terms that we own in our squad.

Croft is playing well, but would hardly bring much money in would he.

[/quote]

Rubbish, all of our regulars hold some value, especially Bell. There is only one player we couldnt give away: Docs.