Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Our loanees....

No idea about who we could afford.

But Lita must be first choice.

Ryan Bertrand would be second because he is quality.

I think Kennedy and Omosuzi would also be useful additions to the squad if we had plenty of money to spare...

Not fussed about the others.

We could afford Sibierski, and potentially Lupoli.However I''d most like to see Lita stay at the club.

Right where to start.Kennedy looks like he is going back - if his knee is crocked again then that could be the end of his career. So wait and see on that front. If he is ok then loan until the summer and check to see what Celtic say then.Sibierski - we havn''t seen the best of him on a consistant basis. Some rumours suggest he is available for nothing. If that is the case and he drops his wages then why not? Personaly I doubt this will happen. I think he will go back to Wigan and then maybe to another club, maybe even France.Lupoli - I like and would keep given the option although I would like to see him play more often.Bertrand - yes although I think he needs dropping at the moment as his performances have dropped and Drury played well.Koroma is a bye bye, Lita is too but for other reasons.In the way of affordability. I think Bertrand could be snuck in for £500k. But then I don''t think we even have £500k.

[quote user="CT "]

J.K, Sibierski, Lupoli, Bertrand, Omozusi, Koroma and Lita.

Which of these would you want to be made permanent and which do you think we could afford?

[/quote]

JK   slow/poor

AS  absolute sh!te

AL lightweight

RB overrated - would prefer Drury back at LB

OJK - based on what iv''e seen ...no thanks

LL - yes but we couldn''t afford him

So Omozusi is the only one for me.

But we''d only replace them with loanees of similar quality....