Sign in to follow this  
SnakePit Lassy

Charlton away FA cup..

never been to Charlton, always 1 i have wanted to do though...

surely the area and fans cant be as bad as the spammers or Palarse can it?

jas :)

not a bad ground dont get a ticket with restricted viewing otherwise you''ll be behind a post like the old south stand, found it easy to park , loads of industrial  units to park in ten minutes from the ground or tube just behind ground should be going myself

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Apparently it is really cramped in the away end, lol
[/quote]

You''re not wrong!...I''ve been there with half the away end full and its been really cramped behind the stand (or more correctly to the side of the stand...however that was with just one side area open. Hopefully we will fill the away end and really make our presence felt...but it''ll still be cramped. Its not too bad a place to get to by car, but the area is a #*#*hole

i reckon it''s a great ground for away fans. we''re behind the goal and close to the pitch, not like being stuck in a corner in a morgue like st. mary''s.

let''s fill it and win.

come on you yellows!

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Apparently it is really cramped in the away end, lol [/quote]

It is - maybe less of us should go.  [;)][:D]

I am going but don''t have too many happy memories of Charlton (always seen us lose there!!!) but all in all it is not a bad away day, the stand we are in is not the best but a plus point is it is close to London hence loads of lovely pubs!!! Fingers crossed we can do the treble over them this year!!! [:D]

The stands old but good to get a good atmos in there. Only time I''ve been was 04/05 and everyone was stood so the atmos from city fans was top.The concourse area is really weird though.. It''s all outside... as are the toilets!

Hope you boys get to witness something other than our customary 3rd round defeat, but I''m less than hopeful!