Sign in to follow this  
bradley11

Roeder Blamers....

Who honestly thinks Glenn is at fualt here? Seriously, Worthington couldnt do it and he got the chop, Grant deffinately couldnt do the job so he got the sack, looking at there recent records, this would surely suggest maybe Glenn Roeder isnt at fualt her, but maybe people who have been at the club for all three are..the board, players, but I dont see how all of you can sit on you computers making Glenn Roeder a scape goat for all the criticism! 

[quote user="bradley11"]    Who honestly thinks Glenn is at fualt here? Seriously, Worthington couldnt do it and he got the chop, Grant deffinately couldnt do the job so he got the sack, looking at there recent records, this would surely suggest maybe Glenn Roeder isnt at fualt her, but maybe people who have been at the club for all three are..the board, players, but I dont see how all of you can sit on you computers making Glenn Roeder a scape goat for all the criticism!

[/quote]

I take it Bell was one of the new heroes to take over from Huckerby and within five minutes he is offered up to be replaced by a central defender.Let us not forget Shackell in this merry go round either.

Forgive me but who has engineered this latest unbelievable scenario?

[quote user="CT "]

Although I am APPALLED at your lack of grammatical knowledge....[:P]

you make some very good points

[/quote]

Although I am appalled at your lack of grammatical knowledge, you make some very good points.

I have corrected yours as well CT.

[quote user="Philipo87"][quote user="CT "]

Although I am APPALLED at your lack of grammatical knowledge....[:P]

you make some very good points

[/quote]

Although I am appalled at your lack of grammatical knowledge, you make some very good points.

I have corrected yours as well CT.

[/quote]

PMSLMAO! [Y]

i dont blame roeder soley but he cant get away scot free. he has made quite a few mistakes that have wasted our finances

1. oj

2. sibierski

3. troy

4. lupoli

5. nelson

he has also taken big gambles like

1. kennedy - which has not payed of

2. cort - time will tell

if he had signed none of these players im sure we would not be forced to sell. apart from kennedy the rest are just covering players in roeders eyes, a job that could have been done by existing reserve players and acadamy players in my eyes!!!

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

i dont blame roeder soley but he cant get away scot free. he has made quite a few mistakes that have wasted our finances

1. oj

2. sibierski

3. troy

4. lupoli

5. nelson

2. cort - time will tell

if he had signed none of these players im sure we would not be forced to sell. apart from kennedy the rest are just covering players in roeders eyes, a job that could have been done by existing reserve players and acadamy players in my eyes!!!

[/quote]

I believe OJ had a few decent games and then got injured and has only recenlty began to train again.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

1. oj

2. sibierski

3. troy

4. lupoli

5. nelson

2. cort - time will tell

[/quote]As skint as we are LC you can''t seriously suggest that we should have a bare 16 player squad and rely on ressie or academy players to step in as soon as we have an injury or suspension.

GR got extra loanees in to ensure we had decent cover in each position, hence why some on here complain they don''t get played, they are there as good cover rather than rely on academy players.

[quote user="Ex-greenoschin"][quote user="lincoln canary"]

1. oj

2. sibierski

3. troy

4. lupoli

5. nelson

2. cort - time will tell

[/quote]As skint as we are LC you can''t seriously suggest that we should have a bare 16 player squad and rely on ressie or academy players to step in as soon as we have an injury or suspension.

GR got extra loanees in to ensure we had decent cover in each position, hence why some on here complain they don''t get played, they are there as good cover rather than rely on academy players.

[/quote]

but look at it like this

oj - why not renton?

sibierski - cureton

troy - spillane

lupoli - martin

nelson - rudd

them loanees bar lupoli are not better then what we already have for back up and thats no mentioning lappin and chadwick

You have to assume that having watched them training over the last 6-12 months that GR and Co don''t think they are good enough - although I think there was talk of Rudd being teed up as Marshall''s understudy next season, he is still a young lad and we know the stick keepers get if they make a mistake.

Its all speculation but surely if the names above were going to cut it in Roeders eyes he would have used the money on other players.

Agree on your conclusion but this is where hindsight enables us to berate the manager.

There are also examples where they have worked out. No one is going to get it right every time ,every club will have examples of poor signings whatever their status.

[quote user="Ex-greenoschin"]

Agree on your conclusion but this is where hindsight enables us to berate the manager.

There are also examples where they have worked out. No one is going to get it right every time ,every club will have examples of poor signings whatever their status.

[/quote]

yeah ok your right there

but roeder has made alot of mistakes in a short space of time in the transfer market, more so then most clubs!