Sign in to follow this  
Hardhouse44

With or without bell or Ward for that matter we're still buggered

Whether or not the rumours about Bell going to Coventry are true or not and Whether or not we get Ward in exchange I see none of it making much difference to a club full of inconsistent also rans.I really don''t think the loss or gain of one player will scratch the surface of the problems Norwich have. We must face facts our hero''s new or old are not good enough, strong enough, talented enough, or consistent enough.We are a club desperate for investment and guidance one player out or one player in won''t amount to a hill of beans whilst the rest are still so poor and inconsistent. Boo, scream, shout, knock yourselves out on Saturday if you want, but without anybody to sell the club to and without any real money to strengthen the squad what difference will any of it make.

No it hasn''t finally sunk in and no I''m not happy about it.My point is we as fans can worry, rant, stomp and get ourselves as het up about things as much as we like but the fact is Bell or no Bell the guy from Coventry or not. We are not going to get what we want. Wiz wants Roeder gone CT want Delia gone and half the fans want Paul Ince or big Sam here. Reality is Without anybody to buy the club we actually need Delia just to remain going. With no money of any sort there isn''t a hope in hell of buying a decent squad capable of competing in upper tier of this league and who the hell would come and manager this bloody club anyway, Big Sam you must be joking.I am well aware of what this club is what it has what it can and can''t do and until that "Sinks in" some people are going to bang on about the same $hite day in day out until they die.Am I happy about any of it? No. Can I do diddly squat about it? No. Am I going to the game Saturday for a laugh and a joke a few pints and to enjoy the match? YES. Am I a mug? Probabally Do I give to Shinny $hites? No why because I have a healthy grip on reality.

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]

I bet your alot of fun to be around at Christmas!! Bloody hell cheer up!

[/quote]Who''s not cheerful. My whole point is that being angry, miserable and irate will change nothing. I''m as happy as a sand boy. It Christmas there''s a game Saturday and I''m on the piss tonight and fishing in the morning. I can accept what I can''t change.

I suspect that, under "Big Sam", we''d still be struggling, the club would have to fit new benches for all the backroom staff he''d want pitchside and people would be posting along the lines of "...at least under Roeder we tried to play football..." !!

[quote user="Ex-greenoschin"]Hardhouse you have just written my thoughts exactly, very well put and a pint for you Sir !!![B][/quote]+1

[quote user="Hardhouse44"]No it hasn''t finally sunk in and no I''m not happy about it.

My point is we as fans can worry, rant, stomp and get ourselves as het up about things as much as we like but the fact is Bell or no Bell the guy from Coventry or not. We are not going to get what we want.

Wiz wants Roeder gone CT want Delia gone and half the fans want Paul Ince or big Sam here. Reality is Without anybody to buy the club we actually need Delia just to remain going. With no money of any sort there isn''t a hope in hell of buying a decent squad capable of competing in upper tier of this league and who the hell would come and manager this bloody club anyway, Big Sam you must be joking.

I am well aware of what this club is what it has what it can and can''t do and until that "Sinks in" some people are going to bang on about the same $hite day in day out until they die.

Am I happy about any of it? No. Can I do diddly squat about it? No. Am I going to the game Saturday for a laugh and a joke a few pints and to enjoy the match? YES.

Am I a mug? Probabally Do I give to Shinny $hites? No why because I have a healthy grip on reality.

[/quote]Best post on here for weeks and weeks. My sentiments entirely

[quote user="Hardhouse44"]No it hasn''t finally sunk in and no I''m not happy about it.

My point is we as fans can worry, rant, stomp and get ourselves as het up about things as much as we like but the fact is Bell or no Bell the guy from Coventry or not. We are not going to get what we want.

Wiz wants Roeder gone CT want Delia gone and half the fans want Paul Ince or big Sam here. Reality is Without anybody to buy the club we actually need Delia just to remain going. With no money of any sort there isn''t a hope in hell of buying a decent squad capable of competing in upper tier of this league and who the hell would come and manager this bloody club anyway, Big Sam you must be joking.

I am well aware of what this club is what it has what it can and can''t do and until that "Sinks in" some people are going to bang on about the same $hite day in day out until they die.

Am I happy about any of it? No. Can I do diddly squat about it? No. Am I going to the game Saturday for a laugh and a joke a few pints and to enjoy the match? YES.

Am I a mug? Probabally Do I give to Shinny $hites? No why because I have a healthy grip on reality.

[/quote]

HH, I don''t always agree with your sentiments, but this sums up my feelings perfectly. There''s so little any modern football fan can do about events concerning "their" club.

What''s the point of sitting around stating the bleedin obvious 20 times a day, then wallowing in it like a pig in the proverbial? Or in some sad cases, taking some vainglorious pleasure from it?

[quote user="Mook"]

[/quote]

HH, I don''t always agree with your sentiments, but this sums up my feelings perfectly. There''s so little any modern football fan can do about events concerning "their" club.

What''s the point of sitting around stating the bleedin obvious 20 times a day, then wallowing in it like a pig in the proverbial? Or in some sad cases, taking some vainglorious pleasure from it?

[/quote]

I think he is talking to you, Wiz[:D]

[quote user="Potless Percy "]

Therre''s nothing quite so sad as fans moaning about fans moaning . . .

[/quote]

Very clever, but you don''t fool me.

At no point has HH "moaned about the moaners". He simply stated that there''s very little point in getting your knickers in a twist, and thus, wouldn''t be getting his knickers in a twist.

Try again.