Sign in to follow this  
|BA

Fulham in for Lita - £3m

We should get a cut of that..... he was only rated at £2m when he arrived... :)

[quote user="IBA"]We should get a cut of that..... he was only rated at £2m when he arrived... :)[/quote]

LOL!

A big, big shame. I was hopeful when the £500k reports started to emerge, but they''ve been followed by reported interest from WBA, Fulham and Everton(!) for £3mil.

January is going to be a very interesting time. We need to have a big reshuffle by the looks of it.

The 3m reports are coming from the most unreliable site on the internet. 500k is much nearer the mark.

He is out of contract at the end of the season.

I do not believe he is worth 3 million even with a long contract let alone 6 months left on it

Dont get me wrong i think he is a good player but i think 2 million with a long contract and at most 750k - 1 million with only 6 months left would be fair

[quote user="Scotty121"]

I do not believe he is worth 3 million even with a long contract let alone 6 months left on it

Dont get me wrong i think he is a good player but i think 2 million with a long contract and at most 750k - 1 million with only 6 months left would be fair

[/quote]Agreed, the same kind of price we paid for Huckerby would be reasonable, possibly slightly more due to him still being quite young.So I''d say about 1 - 1.5 million

I cannot see anyone even paying £1 million for him in the current climate with only 6 months left on his contract.

Although he has played well for us, equally he hasn''t set the world on fire either.

Couldn''t agree more I think that with out the other interest an offer of 350k with decent add on''s would be enough , Reading clearly don''t want him sadly though the Prem league interest will push the price up ( Probaly Lita''s agent trying to drum up some interest before Jan )

Also if I were Lita would you rather go and be the big fish in a small pond or a premier bench warmer ?

Guess it depends if you really want to play and if you like money for nothing !

[quote user="Jim Kent"]The 3m reports are coming from the most unreliable site on the internet. 500k is much nearer the mark.

He is out of contract at the end of the season.[/quote]The discussion forum on the Pink Un?

Dont know how true this is, but he''s never worth £3million. He''s been good but not that good, 3 of his goals came in one game, although to be fair he has played upfront on his own for some of it and done well. I''d like him to stay but if £3mil is the price then let them have him, thats crazy money in the current financial situation.

If Leroy goes bring back super Ched come January he will be surplice to requirments at Man City.

Even better pay what they want for Lita get Ched and Taylor back on loan hello play-offs.[Y]  

[quote user="Colchester Canary"]

What a surprise! Who was shouting about 500k? Don''t know much about player pricing - but even I thought that was under estimate of the decade! 

It was never going to happen!

[/quote]Such under estimates are an essential part of over expectation. It only costs a few millions to have  brilliant side so why don''t we do it? Lack of ambition - obvious!

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="Colchester Canary"]

What a surprise! Who was shouting about 500k? Don''t know much about player pricing - but even I thought that was under estimate of the decade! 

[/quote]

Such under estimates are an essential part of over expectation. It only costs a few millions to have  brilliant side so why don''t we do it? Lack of ambition - obvious!
[/quote]

Norwich city who are losing £10k a (week/day) not a pot to whizz in. splash out on £3m for Lita to beat off competition from premiership teams? not likely to happen!!

[quote user="Colchester Canary"][quote user="Badger"][quote user="Colchester Canary"]

[/quote]Such under estimates are an essential part of over expectation. It only costs a few millions to have  brilliant side so why don''t we do it? Lack of ambition - obvious![/quote]

Norwich city who are losing £10k a (week/day) not a pot to whizz in. splash out on £3m for Lita to beat off competition from premiership teams? not likely to happen!!

[/quote]I know - but if you pretend that it is a reality it increases the general level of disappointment and hence shows the low level of ambition that the board shows. Of course, if you have any sense of realism it''s nonsense but...

He is worth what a club is prepared to pay for him, simple as.

You lot that were getting excited that he may stay at Carrow Road are bunch of idiots... [:$]

[quote user="one 4 the future"]

If Leroy goes bring back super Ched come January he will be surplice to requirments at Man City.

Even better pay what they want for Lita get Ched and Taylor back on loan hello play-offs.[Y]  

[/quote]

hahaha can I have some of what you are drinking this Christmas???  [B] [B] [B] [B] [B] [B] [B] [B] [B] [B] [B] [D] [D] [D] [D] [D] [D] [C] [+o(]

[quote user="Fabregas- Poor Mans Ian Crook"][quote user="we are rubbish"]who cares what you think we8wba....sod off[/quote]
He appears to have more sense than you. So if anyone should sod off.
[/quote]Whats he your boyfriend,you gay wolves bum boy

Now WBA reportedly to take him on loan, then pay £5m if they stay up

Smart

Why is it West Brown ALWAYS target the same people as us. I thought it was just Megson......