Sign in to follow this  
cuckoo in the nest

What Roeder said after 10 games

There is no doubt in my mind that our play in the first 10 Championship games has been worth more than 10 points, but we haven''t had the rub of the green, and we haven''t taken our chances. And we certainly haven''t had the breaks when we needed them.  But I believe these things go in cycles and we''ve got to keep working hard on the training ground and playing hard until we get the breaks. There are only 10 games gone and when the breaks go our way, I''m sure we will pick up plenty of points.

What is axiomatic is that very little has changed which suggests that cycles and getting the breaks are no substitutes for lack of player and managerial  ability.

[quote user="cuckoo in the nest"]

There is no doubt in my mind that our play in the first 10 Championship games has been worth more than 10 points, but we haven''t had the rub of the green, and we haven''t taken our chances. And we certainly haven''t had the breaks when we needed them.  But I believe these things go in cycles and we''ve got to keep working hard on the training ground and playing hard until we get the breaks. There are only 10 games gone and when the breaks go our way, I''m sure we will pick up plenty of points.

What is axiomatic is that very little has changed which suggests that cycles and getting the breaks are no substitutes for lack of player and managerial  ability.

[/quote]The man can''t manage, simple as that, he has achieved nothing at all clubs he''s been to, relegated two of them, he was sacked from west ham 4 games into their 1st season in the 1st division when interviewed he said he thought it was harsh that they didn''t give him much time and dissappointed they sacked him after 4 games, that because glen you fuc*i*g idiot you got them relegated, they had very talented players but as Roeder does just as he''s doing to ours he''s taking their confidence from them.