Sign in to follow this  
Conker

Got £1 to spare ? Want to wina signed Norwich shirt? Raise money for Charity....please help!

Hi all,some of you may have seen this on here already, some on other message boards as I roam the internet but I have tickets to sell and less than a week to go so I''m back again.I have a current City home shirt signed by the squad which I''m raffling for Charity.  You can buy tickets for £1 each on ebay, link below.  If you are interested please pop by and grab a ticket(or more) but more important, can you please help me spread the word.  You must all know Norwich fans that dont use this board, a friend or family member?  Someone you work with?  I need them ALL!http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190272683715&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab%3DSellingGood luck everyone.

HiThe money is going to SANDS (stillbirth and neonatal death society) it helps people who have lost a child shortly after or before birth.  I appreciate that most people would say that a cancer charity or something of the like might be more useful as they work to cure a disease, but you cannot cure this and those involved need support to help them through.  This charity is quite close to me as I lost a sister in 1981 before I even saw her, incidentally I lost my mother at the same time and I want to raise as much money as I can for what I deem an incredibly worhty cause.I have put the incentive there for you all to donate as you can win a shirt signed by the team, my goal is to raise over £500 in total, I have £273 so far on my justgiving page from running the Norwich half marathon, If I can sell all of these raffle tickets I will have nearly £600.http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190272683715&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab%3DSelling

It''s a good cause and everything and I''ve bought a ticket personally but you don''t need to post a new thread about it every day:)

Very sad to read about your loss Conker, and yes agreed about the very worthwhile charity SANDS. I too know someone who has just experienced a stillbirth.

I will proceed immediately to Ebay and buy a ticket. Hope to see you back on here with the result of what happens to the shirt and your charitable fund raising?

You could also talk about football as well? Be interested to hear what your views are on NCFC.

Also great the see the club are happy to be involved in this cause too.

I will buy one, very worthwhile cause too.

For all my beef about the club they really are good when it comes to donating stuff for charity, two years ago our baby grandson was born at 24 weeks, and was in the SCBU (Special Care Baby Unit) for months, the staff were fantastic.  We were determined to raise funds to help in any way possible the unti that saved our grand sons life.

So we held quizzes etc, also we held an auction with quite a few NC bits and one or two donated by players.

Good luck with this worthwhile cause.

Thanks for the support all.Tickets are selling quickly, half of the allocation are now sold.  Tickets are on sale until 8pm on the 18th December.Please please please help me spread the word, the amount of tickets we have sold is brilliant, but I do not want to rest on my laurels, lets get them all sold and contribute towards making someones life this Christmas just that little bit easier.Don''t forget....it''s only £1 to enter, you can buy as many as you like.http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=190272683715

OTBC

In response to a question I have had on EBay, you will be granted one entry to the draw for every ticket bought, if you buy them all in one transaction - you will still get three entries.Many Thanks

Hi all,Ticket update, over half of the tickets have gone which is fantastic news.  However this means that just under half remain which is potentially another £140ish to SANDS.You can buy tickets here if you do not already have some, and you can buy them here is you want some more!!What I''d actually like to ask is for some help spreading the word, perhaps you work with Norwich fans and could ping a quick email around the office??Any help would be gratefully received, put it this way - once they are gone I will stop banging on about it!!http://my.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&gbh=1&rand=354368155

[quote user="conker"]I appreciate that most people would say that a cancer charity or something of the like might be more useful as they work to cure a disease, but you cannot cure this and those involved need support to help them through.
[/quote]

You would have to have no heart to say that a charity like this isn''t worthwhile.

Had it been a charity that buys Unicycles for monkeys, now that would be unworthwhile.

Good to hear you agree, I have not lost a child but I know people who have and anybody who helps to support people in need derserves our praise and support, hopefully I can raise a few more quid to help them all.http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=190272683715

Thanks,The support shown has been great, there has been over 1000 views on the EBay listing and over half of the tickets have been sold.Everyones support is greatly appreciated, remember that you have to be in it, to win it :)

Only 64 tickets left from an original 300.  2 days to go.Enter now for £1 a go, money to SANDS.http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=190272683715

[quote user="MyGodThisIsRubbish"]

Had it been a charity that buys Unicycles for monkeys, now that would be unworthwhile.

[/quote]Buy a monkey a unicyle, and it will injure itself.But teach a monkey to unicycle, and it will be enriched.

57 left and 31 watchers now, I expect these all to go at this rate before the official end time of Thursday evening..http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=190272683715

40 tickets left from the original 300. £1 a go, time running out

so if you dont have any and would like some I would act quickly as

there are 32 watchers (not quite sure why you would watch a buy it now

action with limited availability)