Sign in to follow this  
Soldier on

Re: Forgive the mentioning of Cullum but...

lets hope so.  Now would be a good time to send a letter encouraging him to come on board and save us.  Maybe NCISA or anyone capable of generaing suitable publicity/media attention

Beausant has to comment on every Cullum-related post. Fact.

Beausant wants to bum Delia. Fact.

Beausant is a big noise in the Kings Lynn business world and therefore knows eveything. Fact.

Fact. Fact.

[quote user="Lol Morgan"]

Beausant is a big noise in the Kings Lynn business world and therefore knows eveything. Fact.

Fact. Fact.

[/quote]

And we know ''Fact all!''.....I suppose?

Just imagine if the report that Thirst Wizard referred to, was infact not 100% accurate, and was nothing more than a recycled old interview mixed with some comments made about Keith Harris. That would mean no saviour is coming (gasp!) and we would be boned. Of course i''m not saying this is what happened, just toying with a hypothetical situation. I''m not gonna hold my breath though...

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="Thirst Wizard"]He did say he wouldn''t let NCFC get flushed down the bog.  With this latest little gem of news concerning Bell, surely PC must realise the metaphorical hand has now reached out for the chain.
[/quote]

or the brush???maybe the pan needs cleaning first from the previous occupants!!![:P]
[/quote]

I think so LGT...

I heard that there were a couple of large turds (D & M) who were proving extremely difficult to flush down the pan... [;)]

[quote user="Lol Morgan"]

Fact. Fact.

[/quote]

Oh no you''re having a go at me. I''m gutted! Three times you mention me and three times you spell my username wrong.Not that I''m saying you''re an idiot or anything,of course.

PS Don''t be nasty to Smudge though, he complains to the mods.Best to stick to the big boys.

PPS Merry Christmas![H]