Sign in to follow this  
SuperWesIrishWizard

Thats it, enough is enough, im gone.

If that is true, and we are willing to swap David Bell for Elliott Ward, after selling Jason Shackell who is just as good, with Lee Croft who might leave on a bosman........

Then this club is not worthy of any of my time. Thats it, thats the end.

That makes this forum redundant to me, and thus I will see you all when either

1. Glen Roeder leaves

2. The board sell up

3. We show some ambition.

Take care everyone.

[quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"]

If that is true, and we are willing to swap David Bell for Elliott Ward, after selling Jason Shackell who is just as good, with Lee Croft who might leave on a bosman........

1. Glen Roeder leaves

2. The board sell up

Take care everyone.

[/quote]

i feel exactly the same

Yep, totally agree. Season ticket will NOT be renewed in the new year. We are not just struggling but are fast becoming laughable.

[quote user="Beauseant"]Surely the number of spat dummies in the Norwich area must constitute a health hazard?[:D][/quote]

I don''t think so Beausant. There are obviously lots of babies to pick up the dummies. Cross contamination is not a problem as they are all carrying the same germ.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="Beauseant"]Surely the number of spat dummies in the Norwich area must constitute a health hazard?[:D][/quote]

I don''t think so Beausant. There are obviously lots of babies to pick up the dummies. Cross contamination is not a problem as they are all carrying the same germ.

[/quote]

[:D][:D][:D]

[quote user="National express super guard "]I admit it makes you question why you support the yellas, but I can''t walk away. If Crofty leaves I''ll be livid, but I can''t walk away (sometimes I wish it was that easy)
[/quote]

Ditto. Doesn''t matter what happens, the club are in my blood and I''ll never walk away, sometimes I''d love to just forget it, forget them, forget football and find something more positive to do with the time and money I spend on them...but can''t, much as I''d like to!

I remember sitting, seething with friends when Kevin Reeves was sold and we all thought it was the end then. No doubt people will still be doing the same in another 25 years or so.

[quote user="Old Shuck"]

[quote user="National express super guard "]I admit it makes you question why you support the yellas, but I can''t walk away. If Crofty leaves I''ll be livid, but I can''t walk away (sometimes I wish it was that easy)
[/quote]

Ditto. Doesn''t matter what happens, the club are in my blood and I''ll never walk away, sometimes I''d love to just forget it, forget them, forget football and find something more positive to do with the time and money I spend on them...but can''t, much as I''d like to!

I remember sitting, seething with friends when Kevin Reeves was sold and we all thought it was the end then. No doubt people will still be doing the same in another 25 years or so.

[/quote]

Me too. That was my first real crisis of faith as far as City were concerned. Reevo was my favourite player and I was gutted when he went, but life goes on, now as well as then. Unfortunately, to truly experience the highs one has to suffer one''s fair share of lows!

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Old Shuck"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Me too. That was my first real crisis of faith as far as City were concerned. Reevo was my favourite player and I was gutted when he went, but life goes on, now as well as then. Unfortunately, to truly experience the highs one has to suffer one''s fair share of lows!

[/quote]

Yep, and when we sold Dave Watson, Steve Bruce, Mickey Phelan, Ashley Ward, Andy Linighan, Jon Newsome [I could go on but why bother].  City have a wonderful capacity to break our hearts but we all keep coming back for more - hence my signature.

My first crisis of faith was when we sold Hugh Curran to Wolves!  But even I am beginning to find the current sequence of events laughable and embarrassing and I can see a lot of current Season Ticket holders throwing in the towel if things don''t improve rapidly both in terms of performance and management decision making.

[:$]

1. Glen Roeder leaves

2. The board sell up

Take care everyone.

[/quote]

Couple of small points before you stamp your feet and spit the dummy.

Bell hasn''t gone anywhere, Shacks was a liability at times, and Croft is yet to enter contract talks and hasn''t gone either. You''ve jumped the gun slightly don''t you think?

p.s will look out for your new ID over the next couple of days.

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"]

1. Glen Roeder leaves

2. The board sell up

Take care everyone.

[/quote]

Bell hasn''t gone anywhere, Shacks was a liability at times, and Croft is yet to enter contract talks and hasn''t gone either. You''ve jumped the gun slightly don''t you think?

[/quote]

Shackell was a liability in every game he played in since our relegation! Elliot Ward is a much better defender and I''d have him over Shackell any day of the week! I personally don''t think Crofty will go, you can see how much it means to him when he scores, he looked like he was going to cry when he scored against Ipswich and ran straight to the crowd. Crofty isn''t going nowhere, and to be honest I wouldn''t be that fussed if Bell went, after his first couple of games for us he hasn''t really lived up to his hype, he was useless at Watford away, and we do urgently need a defender!

[quote user="ellis206"][quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"]

1. Glen Roeder leaves

2. The board sell up

Take care everyone.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Shackell was a liability in every game he played in since our relegation! Elliot Ward is a much better defender and I''d have him over Shackell any day of the week! I personally don''t think Crofty will go, you can see how much it means to him when he scores, he looked like he was going to cry when he scored against Ipswich and ran straight to the crowd. Crofty isn''t going nowhere, and to be honest I wouldn''t be that fussed if Bell went, after his first couple of games for us he hasn''t really lived up to his hype, he was useless at Watford away, and we do urgently need a defender!

[/quote]maybe because the useless manager we have hasn''t played him in his proper position yet!

You''d drop Croft on current form, then, Steve o? I doubt it, somehow. Unless you''re an idiot, of course.

1. Glen Roeder leaves

2. The board sell up

Take care everyone.

[/quote]We''ll miss your informed input.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Old Shuck"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

''life goes on'' only temporarily of course, death is the eventual outcome

1. Glen Roeder leaves

2. The board sell up

Take care everyone.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Would that be under the same club bullsh** that Clarke wasn''t leaving or am I only dreaming. The club is shot too pieces.

[quote user="ellis206"][quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"]

1. Glen Roeder leaves

2. The board sell up

Take care everyone.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

so because he almost cried and ran to the crowd he is therefore loyal and won''t leave...he''ll be kissing the Sheff Utd badge before February is out...loyalty in football like the orange ball is a thing of yesteryear

1. Glen Roeder leaves

2. The board sell up

Take care everyone.

[/quote]

[/quote]

"If that is true"

[quote user="lappinitup"]Blimey, you soon came back Wes![/quote]

I just couldnt do it..... its like facebook......

[/quote]LOL