Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Re: Fan against fan

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="ron obvious"]The reason I didn''t bother to quote the original replies was because I was keeping a record to refute a statement you made that you never personally insult other posters.From memory (& as somebody else has said) none of the other posters'' comments were remotely as personal, offensive or insulting as yours.[/quote]

As per usual, you want to make/change this post to one about me. My orignal gripe was about posters ganging up on Smudger, but thats not you want is it? thread corrupting and point scoring off me is more your style Ron.

I''m flattered that you want to ''collect'' a selected few of my replies Ron, but I say again, why haven''t you shown their replies to me and this message board?...............I think you damn well know why don''t you? [:|]

[/quote]I pasted one of you remarks into the searh engine & got this resuly:

mozzer wrote:

1st Wizard wrote:

Today our club died a little bit more, lets face it, ambition died here a long while ago!.

After 50 bloody years, I can''t do this, no more.

Delia and her damn croonies can rot, I''ve had it!.

"You hiss and groan and you constantly moan, but you don''t ever go away...."

Why can''t thick arseholes like you understand, I ain''t going

nowhere, but I''ll do everything thing I can to stand up against that

damn woman on here.

Its dick heads like you who are responsible for allowing the Stowmarket two to laugh at the fans.

This was on the "Time to run Delia out" thread on 11/07/08

The remark in Green was the most insulting one prior to yours.

Draw your own conclusions.

Isn''t there some Euro space agency that sends up satellites from Guyana?  Why don''t you at least hope for the home team to be the ones to disprove the moon landing instead of south and east Asians?

Oddly, "To amuse pinkun message board poster blahblahblah" isn''t mentioned, I guess I didn''t make the edit.  LOL  [:D]  Good one!

Slightly off Topic.....''Capricorn One'' was fact not fiction (and certainly not a flake) - when the Smarties, said America pretended to land on the planet Snickers.....or something like that....

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="1st Wizard"]Isn''t this close to breaking the Pink Un''s code of practice guys?[/quote]

Pardon?
Could you explain please?
[/quote]

Picking on an individual Ron.

[/quote]
Which you never do .....

I started keeping a record at one point .......

What a total prat, berk and idiot you really are YC.
1st Wizard wrote the following post at 01/07/2008 11:12 AM:

You total tool!
Why can''t thick arseholes like you understand,
Its dick heads like you
11/07/08

I''ve ignored arseholes like you
16/07
[/quote]

Thats not what I mean Ron and you damn well know it (Although I''d have preferred links to your quotes) this attack on Smudger is page after page by different posters, hardly the same is it?

Oh, and a word to the wise matey, if a poster attacks me first I will reply in a similar manner..............I noticed you omitted their orignal replies to me? Hmm?................................. I wonder why?[:|]

[/quote]

Wizard, show me a post from me at any time in the past that refers to you in a similar manner as you have me. You can''t and you know it. Lie about it if you wish but you and I both know better.

[/quote]

Come off it Yank, you were a 100% hypocrite with your crawling PM''s to me, then being plain nasty to me on the message board.

You deserved it!

[/quote]

Ah, so now we know Wizard why you''re not gracious enough to even acknowledge private messages to you genuinely wishing  you well when you''re struggling ( instead you use that information to publically call them hypocrites )....because you cannot take a little criticism on a message board. I won''t sink to your level, but others as well as me can judge what type of individual you are. As I said previously, show me any post from me where I have been critical of you in a manner similar to what you have demonstrated on the interchange with Ron Obvious. And then you have the audacity to advise others about "the code of conduct" while calling others hypocrites. Shame on you. Incidentally, my criticism of you will continue when you post unfair comments towards the management of NCFC that are not based in fact. Speaking of which, the invitation is still open for you to show me and others the FACTS where I have used similar nastiness as the name-calling you engaged in. I take it you came up empty. 

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]I doubt it is in the same league as you Smudge, you are the current world champion.[/quote]

blub, blub, blub... Beau is a prize knob with bells on!!! [:D]

[/quote]

OK Smudger.I''ve had enough now.

Last week you ran to the mods because you were getting stick.When I brought this up on the board you made a libellous statement to the effect that I had abused your business on the forum.I asked you to back it up but,as usual when faced with a tricky situation of your own making, you hid away.However, you seem to think it acceptable to continue to post personal abuse about me.I could easily report this post,but I''m made of tougher stuff than you.However,I will not warn you again.

[/quote]

hahaha don''t claim that there is no evidence just because you know the mods made you remove it Beau.

You really must try harder... [:$]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]I doubt it is in the same league as you Smudge, you are the current world champion.[/quote]blub, blub, blub... Beau is a prize knob with bells on!!! [:D][/quote]OK Smudger.I''ve had enough now.

Last week you ran to the mods because you were getting stick.When I brought this up on the board you made a libellous statement to the effect that I had abused your business on the forum.I asked you to back it up but,as usual when faced with a tricky situation of your own making, you hid away.However, you seem to think it acceptable to continue to post personal abuse about me.I could easily report this post,but I''m made of tougher stuff than you.However,I will not warn you again.[/quote]It does make you wonder, when you consider that people now know the name of his company, whether he considers posting in this manner to be good publicity.  But then you could argue that all publicity is good publicity.

[/quote]If you ran a business in Norfolk and were aware that he considered Norfolk people as "fools, idiots and thick" would you consider him when you needed printing done? I don''t think many would.[/quote]

mmm I thought I stick up for Norfolk people in business whe Cam was hammering them the other day... but oh um, ewach to their own... [:$]

[quote user="lappinitup"]Brilliant Shacks and it''s funny because you can actually imagine it happening. [:D][Y][/quote]

I am saying nothing.... except it does kinda remind me of a couple of calls I have taken recently... [:D]

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="Beauseant"]

Like most people I logged onto the site this morning and nearly choked on my coffee at the lead story, before posting my initial reaction. I really rate Bell and would hate to lose him, but I also appreciate the dire state of our defensive resources.

However, what has really struck me on reflection is how so many fans seem so ready to jump at each others throats and claim the moral or intellectual high ground. Looking around the threads I see dismissive posts along the lines of "you surely don''t believe anything the press says" or "everything the board says is a lie".I can''t speak for anyone else,but I believe that the press get some things right and some things wrong, and that the board (or any board for that matter) will produce information of variable accuracy.That''s life and I don''t consider myself more clever or more stupid than any other poster for having that view.

What does annoy me is when people''s particular agendas (dislike of the press, the board, the manger etc) are trotted out  as a means of scoring points against fellow supporters who are using a forum to post their reaction to an article posted on the forum host''s Home page. There probably is nothing in it, or maybe there is. I don''t know for sure either way,any more than those who are metaphorically looking  down their noses at their fellows and calling them " drama queens" because they haven''t yet become as institutionally cynical as themselves.This is a forum, a place for debate. Sometimes we debate a load of rubbish, but its a place for City supporters to come together and wind each other up, make each other laugh, or whatever.Maybe there is nothing in the Bell story, but it is a story in the press, so its not unreasonable that people are posting their reactions. sSo, if you consider yourself above such things perhaps you would be better off musing on how superior you are to be able to dismiss a story, the actual facts of which you have no more idea about than the rest of us, than taking cheap shots at your fellow fans.

[/quote]

Interesting to see how the thread has dveloped!
[/quote]

Isn''t it just!

[quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="ron obvious"]
The reason I didn''t bother to quote the original replies was because I was keeping a record to refute a statement you made that you never personally insult other posters.
From memory (& as somebody else has said) none of the other posters'' comments were remotely as personal, offensive or insulting as yours.
[/quote]

As per usual, you want to make/change this post to one about me. My orignal gripe was about posters ganging up on Smudger, but thats not you want is it? thread corrupting and point scoring off me is more your style Ron.

I''m flattered that you want to ''collect'' a selected few of my replies Ron, but I say again, why haven''t you shown their replies to me and this message board?...............I think you damn well know why don''t you? [:|]

[/quote]

I pasted one of you remarks into the searh engine & got this resuly:

mozzer wrote:

1st Wizard wrote:

Today our club died a little bit more, lets face it, ambition died here a long while ago!.

Why can''t thick arseholes like you understand, I ain''t going nowhere, but I''ll do everything thing I can to stand up against that damn woman on here.

Its dick heads like you who are responsible for allowing the Stowmarket two to laugh at the fans.

[/quote]

Cor! did I write them Ron? well done me, this is an adult message board not some damn kindagarten! But you''re still missing my point, or you can''t answer it!.

And I noticed you avoided linking to the posts wishing me dead or another heart attack!

I was replying to a combined multi poster attack on Smudger, but you corrupted this thread to a personal attack on me.

Yankee:

I cannot link to the old data base message board as it no longer exists to prove my point, nor am I allowed to publish PM''s as they are just that.

I am however very confident in my appraisal of you as a person..............ie, not a very nice one!.[:|]

[quote]I was replying to a combined multi poster attack on Smudger, but you corrupted this thread to a personal attack on me.[/quote]

I hardly think asking whether acting in an abusive manner towards fellow fans in a public forum, is conducive to good publicity for your firm could be considered an attack Wiz.

But as you''ve resorted to calling the majority shareholder of the club a term usually used to describe female dogs in the past, maybe you''re not sure what "acting in an abusive manner" is...

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

But as you''ve resorted to calling the majority shareholder of the club a term usually used to describe female dogs in the past, maybe you''re not sure what "acting in an abusive manner" is...

[/quote]

Did I say that BBB? A sacred cow I''ll put my hands up to, but a bitch?[:D]

If you have the evidence it must be true, you do have it don''t you? if not just ask Mr C, he''s good at tracking down my quotes.

But again you''re missing the point BBB, the attack on Smudger was by multiple posters, whereas when I attack someone, its done one on one, el mono a mono..........got it?

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="blahblahblah"]

[/quote]

Did I say that BBB? A sacred cow I''ll put my hands up to, but a bitch?[:D]

If you have the evidence it must be true, you do have it don''t you? if not just ask Mr C, he''s good at tracking down my quotes.

But again you''re missing the point BBB, the attack on Smudger was by multiple posters, whereas when I attack someone, its done one on one, el mono a mono..........got it?

[/quote]

As opposed to the stereo attack on Smudger presumably?

[quote]

But again you''re missing the point BBB, the attack on Smudger was by multiple posters, whereas when I attack someone, its done one on one, el mono a mono..........got it?[/quote]

No, there was an agreement between posters that Smudgers'' abusive behaviour did him no favours.  I think he makes a lot of good points once he calms down and applies himself to talking about football.  When you are abusive to someone Wiz, you''re on your own because no-one else agrees with you.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]

But again you''re missing the point BBB, the attack on Smudger was by multiple posters, whereas when I attack someone, its done one on one, el mono a mono..........got it?[/quote]

No, there was an agreement between posters that Smudgers'' abusive behaviour did him no favours.  I think he makes a lot of good points once he calms down and applies himself to talking about football.  When you are abusive to someone Wiz, you''re on your own because no-one else agrees with you.

[/quote]

Fine, because I don''t seek or crave other posters agreement, even though they are kind enough to still give it at times![:|]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]

[/quote]

Fine, because I don''t seek or crave other posters agreement, even though they are kind enough to still give it at times![:|]

There''s no harm in being a lone voice.  Sometimes you''ll get to be right and say "hah, told you so !"  And anyway, the soothsayer look works for you mate ! [:)]

Smudger wrote......mmm I thought I stick up for Norfolk people in business whe Cam was hammering them the other day... but oh um, ewach to their own... [:$] 

If that is the case Smudger, then the next time you are calling Norfolk people thick, fools and idiots you should add "except those in business of course".

Having exempted them, I feel sure those business people will feel happy to place orders with you in the knowledge that you don''t consider them as fools etc; you are only talking about their family, friends and customers. [:S]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]I doubt it is in the same league as you Smudge, you are the current world champion.[/quote]

blub, blub, blub... Beau is a prize knob with bells on!!! [:D]

[/quote]

OK Smudger.I''ve had enough now.

Last week you ran to the mods because you were getting stick.When I brought this up on the board you made a libellous statement to the effect that I had abused your business on the forum.I asked you to back it up but,as usual when faced with a tricky situation of your own making, you hid away.However, you seem to think it acceptable to continue to post personal abuse about me.I could easily report this post,but I''m made of tougher stuff than you.However,I will not warn you again.

[/quote]

hahaha don''t claim that there is no evidence just because you know the mods made you remove it Beau.

You really must try harder... [:$]

[/quote]

That is a blatantly untrue. Under my avatar I had " Boycotting.......(I won''t out of respect repeat your company name on here)". That is a statement of fact, not abuse. As I stated elsewhere my group are looking at printers in Norwich,and the business that we are taking over HAD put your name forward. As  a businessman I was trying to be objective and put business considerations first, but after your last little unprovoked barrage I''m afraid I''d happily go to a more expensive or less able printer simply to avoid putting money in your pocket. Surely you aren''t stupid enough to continue to damage your own business just for the sake of personally attacking strangers on here, because that''s essentially what you''re doing at the moment? What do your co directors or fellow shareholders think about that, because it affects them too?

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="ron obvious"]
The reason I didn''t bother to quote the original replies was because I was keeping a record to refute a statement you made that you never personally insult other posters.
From memory (& as somebody else has said) none of the other posters'' comments were remotely as personal, offensive or insulting as yours.
[/quote]

[/quote]

I pasted one of you remarks into the searh engine & got this resuly:

mozzer wrote:

1st Wizard wrote:

Why can''t thick arseholes like you understand, I ain''t going nowhere, but I''ll do everything thing I can to stand up against that damn woman on here.

[/quote]

Cor! did I write them Ron? well done me, this is an adult message board not some damn kindagarten! But you''re still missing my point, or you can''t answer it!.

And I noticed you avoided linking to the posts wishing me dead or another heart attack!

I was replying to a combined multi poster attack on Smudger, but you corrupted this thread to a personal attack on me.

Yankee:

I cannot link to the old data base message board as it no longer exists to prove my point, nor am I allowed to publish PM''s as they are just that.

I am however very confident in my appraisal of you as a person..............ie, not a very nice one!.[:|]

[/quote]

Wizard, I was more than confident you could not find any proof before you came back and agreed with me, hiding behind excuses, but still casting aspersions in my direction. Incidentally, I feel free to publish the private message I sent you earlier this year as it was my message with no acknowlegement from you. We''ll leave others to decide who''s not a very nice person.

03/09/2008, 7:29 PM

YankeeCanary is not online. Last active: 13/12/2008 12:20:23 YankeeCanary

Top 75 Posts
Joined on 23/12/2003
New Jersey, USA
Posts 2,894

Best Wishes

Reply Quote Delete Edit

Hello David. I had heard that you had been through a spell in hospital. I just wanted to extend my very best wishes to you. I hope you are well enough soon to get back on to the Pink ''Un message board, even though we will probably have a "battle or two" with what''s going on. Take care my friend.

Clyde Pickett ( Yankee ) 

Yankee.

How the hell can I produce evidence if that database is no longer availible to me smarty pants?

And what is the point of PM''s if clowns like you then go and make them public, especialy considering Archants own code of conduct:

• Include personal information about others, or publish private correspondence or report conversations where there has been a reasonable expectation of privacy from other parties

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Yankee.

How the hell can I produce evidence if that database is no longer availible to me smarty pants?

And what is the point of PM''s if clowns like you then go and make them public, especialy considering Archants own code of conduct:

• Include personal information about others, or publish private correspondence or report conversations where there has been a reasonable expectation of privacy from other parties[/quote]
  • Touched a nerve did I Wizard. Like I said, I felt free to state what I wrote as there was no input from you except what you had publically revealed to people earlier on here. I have no other way of knowing about your situation, but I do recall you doing so. Unfortunately, I cannot access the database to provide the input to you. See how this cuts two ways.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

Yankee.

• Include personal information about others, or publish private correspondence or report conversations where there has been a reasonable expectation of privacy from other parties[/quote]

Touched a nerve did I Wizard. Like I said, I felt free to state what I wrote as there was no input from you except what you had publically revealed to people earlier on here. I have no other way of knowing about your situation, but I do recall you doing so. Unfortunately, I cannot access the database to provide the input to you. See how this cuts two ways.

[/quote]
  • Arrogant to the last eh Yankee? its not up to you is it? thats Archants job.................not yours![:|]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

Yankee.

Touched a nerve did I Wizard. Like I said, I felt free to state what I wrote as there was no input from you except what you had publically revealed to people earlier on here. I have no other way of knowing about your situation, but I do recall you doing so. Unfortunately, I cannot access the database to provide the input to you. See how this cuts two ways.

[/quote]

Arrogant to the last eh Yankee? its not up to you is it? thats Archants job.................not yours![:|]

[/quote]
  • So, apart from all the other things you call me, now I''m arrogant too. Did you happen to notice that what you called me on July 3rd/2008; "What a total prat, berk and idiot you really are YC" was followed by my get well wishes to you on September 3rd/2008?

Now why don''t you settle down, rub your balls and see if you can figure out between the two of us who acts more like a gentleman.

[quote user="Shack Attack"]See Beau, this is way more fun then everyone getting on together [;)][/quote]

You''re not kidding! Its better than Corrie, Emmerdale and Eastenders rolled into one. I''m just waiting for the explosion/ terrorist incident/plane crash which wipes out half the posters on Christmas Eve![;)]

[quote user="Shack Attack"]See Beau, this is way more fun then everyone getting on together [;)][/quote]

[8]...It''s beginning to sound a lot like Christ-mas... [8]