Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Raise funds for the Academy with the Pink Un Pickers

Now you lovely old Pickers, you can see I am home today behind my keyboard, guess where I am off to tomorrow? yep you have got it, I am to be a guest of the N H S once again. I think it would pay me to pitch a tent in the jolly old Norfolk & Norwich grounds in order that they know where arrdee is at all times and as the hospital seems unable to function properly without the lovely arrdee in house it would solve the problem, besides I would be on hand to receive whatever they decide to throw at me and I think it could be the kitchen sink tomorrow.

I would like to thank my very good friend Nutty for sitting in for me again this week and as you all know he does a wonderful job on the Free Bet pages. I would also like to welcome our new Picker C N S Canary, glad to have you on board the Free Bet train I know you will enjoy it, I also agree with you C N S I think the City will win something like 6-1 but then I always do, I was going to make my "nap"Millwall, then Olympiakos but I believe I have found a better one, I have gone to Belgium the land of the lager and am making Cercle Brugge my "nap". I would also like to thank all you lovely old Pickers for your good wishes for me, they mean so much to me as I am sure you know, thanks. Keep those selections coming in, lets help Devon all we can, this could be another winning week for our Academy..[Y]....arrdee.

Wrexham stopped my losing run last week by winning at home in the FA Trophy and i fancy them to win again this week so its Wrexham to beat Eastbourne in the BSP for me.

I was going to go with Millwall but then I noticed that Lee Clark''s new charges were at home to Hereford who''s away record is nearly as bad as Crewe''s. New manager at home vs a team that has only scored four away goals can only have one winner surely so......

Huddersfield v Hereford......Home win.

Good luck Devon. [Y]

Sorry but my "kiss of death" goes to our own beloved City

Home win. So saturday night I can either be happy or thoroughly depressed

I like all your convidence and wish i had some of it myself for our team fixture sat, charlton poor form but no mugs mind you! may not be this week but i think theyll start to come to form soon

Cancel My Selection of Celtic

New Selection - Manchester Utd to win their world club champ match on Sunday Morning - No odds currently provided but should be a shoe in for our devon [:D]

Once again, a really tough week. Toughest yet I think! Luckily baby Annie will continue her 100% record for me and she has chosen.....

De Graafschap v AJAX away win! De Graafschap next to bottom, Ajax next to top and rampant.

Easy one really!

Keep away from that bloody bug they''ve got there Ray.  I''ve been up a couple of times recently, and they''ve banned visitors from most wards.  Good to see you here.

Newtown v RHYL AWAY WIN in the welsh premiership for me!

Good luck all!

Leedscanary (Young Gun)

PS - Nutty/Ray what are the arragements for the festive calendar? Do we get the free bet for boxing day/New years fixtures or is it just standard weekends?

Off-topic - the pinkun site is up for an EDF Media award for website of the year and one of the main points the judges look for is user interaction and, in the application form, I cited the Free Bet, amongst many other things, so a big thank you to all those who make this site what it is.

In to the Conference South this week for me with AFC Wimbledon to win at home to Newport County.

I think the the fixtures come too quick to do Boxing Day and the weekend Leeds. The Free Bet will be for the weekends fixtures 27/28 December where it''s Sports Desk Pete to select  and 3/4 January where it''s Mr Bump''s turn. The final selections will be made on the Friday night for the Saturday morning as normal.

I''ve gone to France for my selection this week :-

Paris St Germain   v    Valenciennes     Home Win

Good luck Devon and all you PUPs[&][Y]

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

Off-topic - the pinkun site is up for an EDF Media award for website of the year and one of the main points the judges look for is user interaction and, in the application form, I cited the Free Bet, amongst many other things, so a big thank you to all those who make this site what it is.

[/quote]

Now that''s good news Pete. The Free Bet will bring you the glory for sure[Y]

Inchy - it may not be "the kiss off deat" I am right in slightly over half my naps so keep your fingers crossed and all may not be lost [;)]

This week I''m going for a home win for Raith v. Arbroath in Scots Div 2.

Raith are W5 D3 L0 F18 A8 at home and Arbroath are W2 D2 L4 F12 A14 away.

Good Luck, DDD!

Glad to see you back on these pages, Arrdee!

Thanks everyone for the help this week and i hope you get better soon Ray

Right down to business, what a bitch of a week! my personal nap for the week is

Millwall v Crewe  -  Home win, also the first pick of the week

then in no particular order

P.S.G v Valenciennes (who?)  -  Home win

Donny rovers v scummy Wolves  - Away win

Olympiakos v Thrasivolas (who?)  -  Home win

Hertha Berlin v Frankfurt  -  Home win

Raith v Arbroath  -  Home win

Sorry if yours didn''t get picked, its because your rubbish and i''m not!

Good selections Devon my friend but I''m concerned because I don''t believe the German League play again until the end of next month. It seems like the Hertha Berlin fixture is to be played on 31st January because the Bundesliga have a mid-winter break. I should have noticed that our friend "Gentleman" Jim had selected this and said something sooner.

So apologies to Jim and yourself. I''m pretty sure I''m right about this so if someone else could confirm this hopefully there''s time for another selection and for Jim to change his too.

I''m rubbish at this - get well soon Arrdee!

[quote user="Delias Well Behaved Devonshire Dirtbox"]Okey dokey lets switch that one to the Man utd game sunday then.[/quote]

Thanks Devon. I really hope I''m right about this now.