Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Raise funds for the Academy with the Pink Un Pickers

It’s me again this week I’m afraid because our good friend Arrdee is a guest of the NHS, hopefully just for the day. I don’t believe he would have gone if I hadn’t promised to do this such is his dedication to the free bet and all us pickers.

This week it’s “Devon‘s” turn to make the final selections. DDD has been with the Free Bet since early last season and is one of our most consistant PUP’s. Devon was one of our “PUP’s Of The Month" in October and Arrdee and myself have been looking forward to the day we let him loose onto Billy Dixon with the final selections.

So on Arrdee’s behalf I am handing the Free Bet over to “Devon“. Good luck my friend and good luck to all you PUP’s [&]

Hope all is well with Arrdee[:|]

France this week and a Sunday game............

Paris SG v Valenciennes......Paris SG Home win.

Good luck to DDD, and best wishes to Arrdee..

I know I said it last week, but I''ll say it again. This looks like a tough, tough week. So, I''m having to trawl the depths of the BSP this week, where Rushden should have too much for bottom of the pile Northwich Victoria.

Rushden & Diamonds vs Northwich Victoria - home win.

Best wishes to Arrdee, good luck everyone!

To try and make it 4 out of 4, i will go for Doncaster v Wolves. Top v bottom, 35 points between them. So Wolves win. Good luck

Good Evening from a hot and very expensive Singapore. This week it can only be Olympiakos over ThrasivolosOlympiakos - Top -  8 Wins from 8 at home. 20 Goals scored, 3 conceded.Thrasivolos - Bottom - 8 points from 14 games.Hope everyone is well, best wishes to Ray and to everyone else. And if I dont make it back online before the 25th have a great christmas!

Don''t think i''ve picked a team from Greece so far. But their is a dead cert in Greece this week!

Thrasyvolous are bottom of the league with a poor 8 points ... The only thing making me consider not picking them was the fact 7 of their points had come on the road! But when I see their opponents Olympiakos top of the league with a rather incredible 33 points I don''t think I need to worry ...Add to that the fact that Olympiakos have won every single home game this season! I don''t think bottom of the league should be much trouble to them ...

So it''s olympiakos Vs Thrasyvolous - Home win [:D]

I had a good look through all of this weekend''s fixtures last weekend and one really stood out for me.

It''s Greece, and Olmpiakos for me too I''m afraid[:)]

My nap is -

Olympiakos Piraeus vs. Thrasivoulos Fylis - Olympiakos to win.

Good luck[Y]

very tough week this is

nothing looks "safe" in the premiership, and top three in our league i think will most likely draw. main two in league one you look for have toughies, spanish powerhouses all play one another.

falkirk v celtic - away win

before we go any further- i hope dear ole ray is feeling ok - best wishes to him.secondly, nutty - i believe i should have 11-19 in the league table - following my successful punt on palace to beat donny...you''ve got it down as 10-19???hope this ok???going for a longer shot this week - forest to beat soton at st.mary''s (5-2),,,nice, get on!!!i fancy our luck this week, we''ve been on a losing run and besides, its xmastime./,[:D]

I''m with the Millwall to beat Crewe........crew this week. Not a single win away from home this season for Crewe and Millwall in top form at the moment makes this a very attractive one for me. Good luck Devon and once again its Millwall to win at home against Crewe.

Am thinking of you  Ray,

Good luck DDD, my nap for this week is in the German League and I''m going for :-

Hertha Berlin v Eintracht Frankfurt  : HOME WIN

Last week I decided against going greek but I saw this fixture outstanding last week and had it down as a banker. It definitely is, and I see a lot of PUP''s have gone for it as well. I now feel kinda bad for going with the crowd and if there was another nap I had good confidence in I''d run with that but Olympiakos will beat Thrasyvoulos (aka cellar dwellers). Good luck DDD and again my best wishes go out to Ray and hopes he pulls through before christmas.

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]before we go any further- i hope dear ole ray is feeling ok - best wishes to him.
secondly, nutty - i believe i should have 11-19 in the league table - following my successful punt on palace to beat donny...you''ve got it down as 10-19???hope this ok???

[/quote]

It''s fine Lucky, I''m always happy to be corrected on this. I made the mistake when I updated the table on the word processor to copy and paste onto here. I keep the results on a database and then manually transfer them to a table on a word processor to put them on here. The database was right but the information on the table was wrong. I have put it right and here is PUPs table last week mark 2! Thanks for pointing it out to me.

Picker

Season

Season %

Arrdee

17-18

Inch High

17-19

Trent Canary

14-17

P’boro_canary

15-18

MacDougall’s perm

13-16

Mr Bump

13-16

we8wba

8-10

Gorleston (Gentleman) Jim

15-19

Leeds canary

15-19

Shack Attack

15-19

Delia’s Devon..

14-19

Fellas

14-19

Hissing Sid

14-19

Newyorkcanary

14-19

Obiwancanary

11-15

Kathy

8-11

Beaker

13-18

NCFC_Shaun

13-18

7Rew

7-10

Muddy funster

12-18

GazzaTCC

10-15

Sparkos

10-15

Methcanary

9-14

1st Wazzock

12-19

Graham Humphrey

12-19

Cityangel

9-15

Mister Chops

9-15

1dartmoore

6-10

Hughsey

6-10

Till 1010

6-10

Cosmic Twin

11-19

Lucky Green Trainers

11-19

Norfolkchance1

11-19

BringBackIwan

7-12

Norfolkbroadslim

8-14

The Butler

10-18

Canary Ryan

9-16

Nutty nigel

10-19

Sports Desk - Pete

10-19

Berkshire Canary

9-17

Camuldonum

8-16

Scooby

5-10

Having taken a successful punt in Europe last week, I''m returning home this week to League 1 and joining the ever growing throng of PUPs going for

Millwall v Crewe - Home Win

Millwall are on a roll at the moment and I''m sure they''ll have too much for bottom of the league Crewe.

Good luck DDD, and Arrdee, get yourself well real soon.

Hey, new picker here ! if i may.

Im confident this weekend on a norwich win. Charlton have not won a game in 13, and our home form is not too bad, excluding palace, and swansea. Its a big game for the club, and roeder. And im sure we''ll show up.

NORWICH to beat Charlton

Whilst AC Milan have fallen off the pace a little in Serie A they still have a fantastic home record of W7 D0 L1, Udinese are sitting mid table with an away record of W2 D1 L4 and a visit to the San Siro is always tough!!

AC Milan v Udinese - Home Win

Good luck DDD and all the best Arrdee.