Sign in to follow this  
Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?

A question for any board/Doncaster forum - Have NCFC Plc repaid the £2.5m loan re the ex LSE land?

As far as I am aware, all debts are either owed to individual directors (interest free loans, with no monthly repayments) or one long-term securitisation loan, owed to AXA.  I would suspect the loan you refer to has been amalgamated into that.  I''ve chucked my Annual Report, so I can''t say for sure...

[quote user="Shifty Sid"]
As far as I am aware, all debts are either owed to individual directors (interest free loans, with no monthly repayments) or one long-term securitisation loan, owed to AXA.  I would suspect the loan you refer to has been amalgamated into that.  [/quote]

The £2.5m bank loan re the ex LSE land is NOT part of the Loan Notes. I read and retain the NCFC Plc Accounts! LOL! 

Well there''s your answer then.  If it''s not in the report, the loan must have been repaid or consolidated.  Why is it so important anyway?

Well there''s your answer then.  If it''s not in the report, the loan must have been repaid or consolidated.  Why is it so important anyway?
[/quote]

YES IT IS IN THE NCFC PLC  ANNUAL REPORT (as at 31st May 2008) AS A £2.5m BANK LOAN (different from the Bank Loan re the offices) and not part of the Directors Loans or the Loan Notes.

[quote user="Canary Nut"]

[/quote]

YES IT IS IN THE NCFC PLC  ANNUAL REPORT (as at 31st May 2008) AS A £2.5m BANK LOAN (different from the Bank Loan re the offices) and not part of the Directors Loans or the Loan Notes.

[/quote]

Unfortunately FLASH GORDON hasn''t provided NCFC with rescue funding. LOL!

[/quote]

Unless we can roll it over the loan is due for repayment in full at the end of this month, which could break us financially. 

There''s no "must have" in the present economic climate. 

[quote user="Potless Percy "]

[/quote]

Unless we can roll it over the loan is due for repayment in full at the end of this month, which could break us financially. 

[/quote]

Let''s hope that the money can be found from somewhere or someone.

[/quote]

[/quote]

They can find £2.5m out of the £4m I''ve been going on about that can be found in working capital (as at 31/5/08). Remember the sale of player registrations re. Earnshaw & Etuhu......well have a look at the Trade Debtors in the NCFC Plc Accounts to the 31st May 2008.

I''m sure Neil & Co have it covered.  It''s obviously in the budget, just because we have "no money" doesn''t literally mean we have none at all, it just means we have none spare for player purchases.  I doubt a bill for £2.5M has simply slipped his mind.  I wouldn''t lose any sleep over it.Besides... I''m sure Mr "£2.7Bn but wants the Club for free" Cullum would ride to our rescue if it came to it...

Please excuse my ignorance but how in the hell do we have £4m of working capital?! And Shifty, lay off the Cullum crap, he didn''t want the club for free, he wanted £20m of new shares. It''s getting real boring.

[quote user="Shifty Sid"]I''m sure Neil & Co have it covered.  It''s obviously in the budget, just because we have "no money" doesn''t literally mean we have none at all, it just means we have none spare for player purchases.  I doubt a bill for £2.5M has simply slipped his mind.  I wouldn''t lose any sleep over it.

[/quote]

Says it all.  Are we still a football club or what?

[quote user="Shifty Sid"]I''m sure Neil & Co have it covered.  It''s obviously in the budget, just because we have "no money" doesn''t literally mean we have none at all, it just means we have none spare for player purchases.  I doubt a bill for £2.5M has simply slipped his mind.  I wouldn''t lose any sleep over it.

[/quote]

[/quote]

bump

The loan was due to be repaid on 31st December.  Any news?

[quote user="Potless Percy "][quote user="Potless Percy "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

bump

The loan was due to be repaid on 31st December.  Any news?

[/quote]

Well, as I haven''t emailed Neil Doncaster I can''t say that I''ve heard anything.  Have you emailed Neil Doncaster ?  And where else would you expect this kind of information to come from ?