Sign in to follow this  
FilletTheFishWife .

Experienced campaigner Adam Drury says it's time for the talking to stop !

[quote user="FilletTheFishWife ."]

and then .......TALKS!

that must be a record U-turn.

[/quote]By anyone not called 1st Wizard, certainly.At least he didn''t say "we need to stand up and be counted."  Though given how few players we have, counting them shouldn''t be hard even for a professional footballer.

[quote user="Count Chopula"][quote user="FilletTheFishWife ."]

and then .......TALKS!

[/quote]

By anyone not called 1st Wizard, certainly.

At least he didn''t say "we need to stand up and be counted."  Though given how few players we have, counting them shouldn''t be hard even for a professional footballer.

[/quote]

If you put the same amount of energy and time getting Smith and Jones out as you do point scoring of me Choppy, then Citys problems might be fewer.

Still, you''re young, so I expect nothing else!.[:D]

i remember that before the Preston game, Roeder gave an interview saying we needed a quick start to the match, and Russell saying he wanted a win

the team conceded a goal in less than 5 mins, and Russell was sent off - best to keep quiet Mr Drury!

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Mummy![:''(][:D]

[/quote]

Mrs. Wizard: "Mummy isn''t here. I am!"

1st Wizard: "Will you take care of me then?"

Mrs. Wizard: "Sure, but only if you stop playing with your balls."

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Count Chopula"][quote user="FilletTheFishWife ."]

and then .......TALKS!

[/quote]By anyone not called 1st Wizard, certainly.At least he didn''t say "we need to stand up and be counted."  Though given how few players we have, counting them shouldn''t be hard even for a professional footballer.[/quote]

If you put the same amount of energy and time getting Smith and Jones out as you do point scoring of me Choppy, then Citys problems might be fewer.

Still, you''re young, so I expect nothing else!.[:D]

[/quote]Don''t flatter yourself.  I treat all idiots equally.

Drury''s turn in front of the media this week is it?  Haven''t read the article, but if he has talked, that''s amazing. coz he didn''t when he was captain.

YAWN!

Not read it but I''ll just a assume it''s the usual...

''The fans deserve better''

''We have to do it on the pitch''

''we know how much it means to them''

I just don''t care anymore.

I''ll be there on Sunday and expect us to be routinely beaten. Again.

"Obviously they go on to get a second, we get ourselves back into the game again and then concede again and it''s such a frustrating thing. For the people who are watching, who have travelled down to watch us it must be infuriating."

Infuriating doesn''t come into it, Mr Drury..we are all totally and utterley p****ed off with it! You all need to show a bit of backbone and spirit and some self belief, because i think most supporters have even gone past the anger bit and now just accept we seem to be a team who don''t want to win ENOUGH!