Sign in to follow this  
barclay_canary

My view on City for the derby match on sunday.

After reading the comments. "Adam Drury says it''s time for the talking to stop and ensure that actions speak louder than words" I think that Norwich will do exactly the same that they do every time Ipswich come to Carrow Road.  That is they will play their socks off and put on a performance in front of a rowdy city crowd.  They did this a year ago when Roeder took over.  They came out and played a blinder. But the concern is that they will play for this game just because of who the opposition is and then after that they will recline back into the same City that we have been whitnessing week in week out. I cant wait for the game on sunday just for the banter and the atmosphere.  If Norwich make a game of it then that is a bonus. theres no doubt 25000 fans are gonna raise the roof and theres gonna be some abuse shouted between the sets of supporters,  but that derby day. Im just concerned that the game on sunday will be a great game but can we seriously beat Ipswich with the recent rubbish performances??? and if Norwich do win (which i really hope we do) It will be that one off derby day effort. Maybe come January Norwich should clear out the Loanees and bring in some fresh ones who are willing to play for us and secure Championship Football next year cos thats the best we can desperately hope for based on the current form.

So you are sating that it will be just like the Wolves and Brum games, papering over the cracks. Sadly I can only see a stuffing for us.

I don''t see how any loanees have passion for the club, bring in the youth.

[quote user="blinded by the story"]

So you are sating that it will be just like the Wolves and Brum games, papering over the cracks. Sadly I can only see a stuffing for us.

I don''t see how any loanees have passion for the club, bring in the youth.

[/quote]

Etuhu & Robinson were often claimed not to give a stuff, to not put their shifts in.  They were on permanent contracts.  What difference do you think it makes ?

I believe the loanees do try their hardest as it in their best interests, but I think the main problem is with the majority of them is that they aren''t good enough end off!

Roedernowheres obsession with over rated Premier reserve players is painful to say the least!

Roeder OUT!