Sign in to follow this  
clacton_canary1

Any one else taking flags on Saturday?

Just wondered if anyone else is gona take the flags most of us had towards the end of the season on Saturday.

Hope its an awsome atmosphere because my uncle is leanding his season ticket to my pen pal from Canada who is seeing her first live footy match on Saturday, and im always raving about how good the atmosphere is to her so i hope we dont disapoint!

Its going to be a cracking atmosphere, have no doubt. And I expect at least one rendition of "There''s only one ''H'' in Palace". He he!

I will definately be bringing my flag on Saturday - and waving it around feverishly like a fool!

I hope the atmosphere will be like our last home game at the end of last season too. With a sea of colour, mexican waves, confetti, beach balls, sex dolls (ahem, River End only), and general partying in the stands. Lets enjoy every minute of it.

I may even have a spare seat next to me if my father fails to make it back from holiday in time for kick-off. So I might be able to offer some lucky devil a free ticket.

I think you will find that the latest batch of Palace away shirts were spelt wrongly on one of the club crests. As in CHRYSTAL Palace. So basically it''s just a mickey take.

Hey Pete, if that tickets up for grabs I''d be happy to pay face value.

Drinks before and after if it''d help swing it :)

Herb, cheers for the offer.

As my father is coming back from holiday on the day of the game it will be a close run thing whether he will be able to make it or not. Hopefully he will call and let me know before Saturday so I don''t have an empty seat next to me.

If it becomes available I''ll post something on here - it would be free by the way.