Sign in to follow this  
Kathy

Moral dilemma

A work colleague found a load of brand new, unopened, in date Man Utd advent calendars in a skip. She brought them to work and handed them out to the staff including me. Now I love chocolate very much, but would I be able to look at myself in the mirror if I stood this on my desk and indulged myself up till Christmas. What shall I do posters?

[quote user="meatballncfc"]wise man pete, lots of tw*ts that will buy that for the picture of ronaldo and whomever[/quote]

Its actually got a picture of a reindeer wearing a Manure scarf on the front and a ''colour it yourself'' Manure badge on the back.

[quote user="Kathy"]

[quote user="meatballncfc"]wise man pete, lots of tw*ts that will buy that for the picture of ronaldo and whomever[/quote]

Its actually got a picture of a reindeer wearing a Manure scarf on the front and a ''colour it yourself'' Manure badge on the back.

[/quote]

oh colour in - that makes all the difference keep it mate. got yourself a bargain there

[quote user="Kathy"]

[/quote]

ah, that is by the same company.  I really wouldn''t worry about the chocolate.

[quote user="Kathy"]A work colleague found a load of brand new, unopened, in date Man Utd advent calendars in a skip. She brought them to work and handed them out to the staff including me. Now I love chocolate very much, but would I be able to look at myself in the mirror if I stood this on my desk and indulged myself up till Christmas. What shall I do posters?[/quote]

Kathy my sweetness I never realised things had come to this, eating chocolate from the skip, for goodness sake get yourself over to our butchers shop, I will tide you over till things get better....arrdee. sorry Kathy I couldn''t resist, you know what I am like.

[quote user="arrdee"]

[quote user="Kathy"]A work colleague found a load of brand new, unopened, in date Man Utd advent calendars in a skip. She brought them to work and handed them out to the staff including me. Now I love chocolate very much, but would I be able to look at myself in the mirror if I stood this on my desk and indulged myself up till Christmas. What shall I do posters?[/quote]

Kathy my sweetness I never realised things had come to this, eating chocolate from the skip, for goodness sake get yourself over to our butchers shop, I will tide you over till things get better....arrdee. sorry Kathy I couldn''t resist, you know what I am like.

[/quote]

Do you know Arrdee I just knew this was going to be a sausage post before I even opened it!

hang on.. found in a skip???? thees a reason they would of been put in there you know... expect a huge bout of food posiening in the office!

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

hang on.. found in a skip???? thees a reason they would of been put in there you know... expect a huge bout of food posiening in the office!

jas :)

[/quote]

Nah, trust me, it''s just that the chocolate is really really foul.

[quote user="Delia S. Tickers"]

Don''t forget to recycle the cardboard.

[/quote]

Actually, I''d eat the cardboard and recycle the chocolate - if you can find anywhere that does plastics...

A colleague of mine found a Liverpool one last year. When he opened it he found the windows boarded up and the chocolates missing..........

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

A colleague of mine found a Liverpool one last year. When he opened it he found the windows boarded up and the chocolates missing..........

[/quote]

LMAO sorry, but where''s the Dilemma. Eat the bloody chocolate and burn the box

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="arrdee"]

[/quote]

Do you know Arrdee I just knew this was going to be a sausage post before I even opened it!

[/quote]sounds like arrdee, think he got the froums mixed up when he was pinkun [:P]

[quote user="Kathy"]

[/quote]

Take the choccy''s out and burn the cardboard, satisying both your tummy and that you have burned something of Manures lol

[quote user="Kathy"]A work colleague found a load of brand new, unopened, in date Man Utd advent calendars in a skip. She brought them to work and handed them out to the staff including me. Now I love chocolate very much, but would I be able to look at myself in the mirror if I stood this on my desk and indulged myself up till Christmas. What shall I do posters?[/quote]Is your work colleague an Ipswich fan?  Rummaging through skips indeed.Leave them well alone.Of all the "big four," I quite like Man U, by the way.  I respect the way they play a passing game.  Is that so wrong?