Sign in to follow this  
rabbi nachman of breslov

TRUE FANS DONT CALL FOR THE MANAGER'S HEAD!

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="rabbi nachman of breslov"]

SHUT UP!

Call yourself fans?  Never have I bore witness to a bunch of idiots who are actually willing their team to lose!

The fact is that GR rescued us last season from certain relegation. Might I also remind you that we were CRAP with HUCKS (the so-called saviour of NCFC, but who was actually earning the wages of 3 players and giving very little) before Glen came along.

Glen''s skill brought an unbeaten run of 15 games, and some of the best football I have seen at CR

We have the potential of a great side who just need a little luck and patience from us.

The truth is that we would be in the mire if it was not for GR.

TRUE FANS OF NCFC SUPPORT GLEN ROEDER AND THE TEAM!!

[/quote]

God, I must have sounded like a right twat 2 years ago...

[/quote]

plus ca chance...

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="rabbi nachman of breslov"]

SHUT UP!

Call yourself fans?  Never have I bore witness to a bunch of idiots who are actually willing their team to lose!

The fact is that GR rescued us last season from certain relegation. Might I also remind you that we were CRAP with HUCKS (the so-called saviour of NCFC, but who was actually earning the wages of 3 players and giving very little) before Glen came along.

Glen''s skill brought an unbeaten run of 15 games, and some of the best football I have seen at CR

We have the potential of a great side who just need a little luck and patience from us.

[/quote]

[/quote]Waddya mean years ago?  [;)]

[quote user="rabbi nachman of breslov"]

SHUT UP!

[/quote]zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  PRAT

[quote user="Thirst Wizard"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="rabbi nachman of breslov"]

SHUT UP!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Waddya mean years ago?  [;)]
[/quote]

Guilty as charged yer''onour.

Hey - I never said it was a good persona [:)]

[quote user="Bring Back Nielson !!!"]

i totally agree with you........

huckerbys gone....and not coming back....i prefer hoolahan i think he offers more now....

if you dont get behind the players we wont win anything...

a new manager isnt the answer

It''s not the answer if the question is "how will you get relegated" but if the question is how do we avoid relegation then the answer is ....A new manager. simple really.

Sacking NW didn''t make any difference!

All we got was an incompetent prat - who put us into further misery.

If we did sack GR - we could not afford to get anyone decent. As much as I would love Big Mac, or another ex player who knows what we want. I feel he needs experience else where before draggingus into league 1