Sign in to follow this  
rabbi nachman of breslov

TRUE FANS DONT CALL FOR THE MANAGER'S HEAD!

SHUT UP!

Call yourself fans?  Never have I bore witness to a bunch of idiots who are actually willing their team to lose!

The fact is that GR rescued us last season from certain relegation. Might I also remind you that we were CRAP with HUCKS (the so-called saviour of NCFC, but who was actually earning the wages of 3 players and giving very little) before Glen came along.

Glen''s skill brought an unbeaten run of 15 games, and some of the best football I have seen at CR

We have the potential of a great side who just need a little luck and patience from us.

The truth is that we would be in the mire if it was not for GR.

TRUE FANS OF NCFC SUPPORT GLEN ROEDER AND THE TEAM!!

[quote user="DeliasWellBehavedDevonshireDirtbox"]Here it comes[/quote]What''s That Coming Over The Hill...Is It A Wizard? Nope, It''s An Old Man In A Dressing Gown.

[quote user="rabbi nachman of breslov"]

SHUT UP!

Call yourself fans?  Never have I bore witness to a bunch of idiots who are actually willing their team to lose!

The fact is that GR rescued us last season from certain relegation. Might I also remind you that we were CRAP with HUCKS (the so-called saviour of NCFC, but who was actually earning the wages of 3 players and giving very little) before Glen came along.

Glen''s skill brought an unbeaten run of 15 games, and some of the best football I have seen at CR

We have the potential of a great side who just need a little luck and patience from us.

[/quote]

Well spank my arse - and call me Ferrari!.....

[quote user="arrdee"]Get your tin hat on and your flack jacket Rab.[/quote]

You still got your original one?.....And your gas mask in a shoebox?

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="arrdee"]Get your tin hat on and your flack jacket Rab.[/quote]

You still got your original one?.....And your gas mask in a shoebox?

[/quote]

Ha ha I like it Mel you lovely old boy.

SHUT UP!

[/quote]

[url]http://www.nonstick.com/wsounds/theme.au[/url]

SHUT UP!

[/quote]http://www.godlikeproductions.com/sm/hnfbflin.gif

Why do people always say we play good football? We don''t! We play dull football. Unimaginative football. It''s not hoofball but it''s hardly slick. The only good football that Carrow Road has seen this season is when Swansea and Palace came down.

SHUT UP!

[/quote]I dont want the club to lose, I would love the club to win some games, its the fact that the club are not winning games that the fans are calling for his head.If he was winning games, and we were calling for his head, then we would be the ''bunch of idiots'' to which you refer.  If we were winning games then I would not be calling for his resignation. The truth is, that Roeder is doing only very marginally better than Peter Grant, despite clearing out most of Grants squad. He has replaced them with players of no greater calibre.Huckerby had an injury mate, in the last six or seven games of last season he was immense, lets not forget his last goal for the club in the last game. A goal which was better than anything we have seen at Carrow Road by a player in a yellow shirt this season.Glen''s skill did indeed bring an unbeaten run, as a result of signing a very good young striker, who scored goals as a result of having a very good left winger. However he has not brought in another Ched Evans and he has not replaced that very good left winger.Thus, after around 20 games and being 21st, there is no more time this season for patience i am afraid.

SHUT UP!

[/quote]

Hear hear! Rabbi. Well said! You have omitted to mention the wonderful new atmosphere he has been able to engender at Carrow Rd - not just between manager and players but between fans and the team. I can''t recall anything like it in over 40 years. Long after names like Butler, Foggo, Paddon, Eadie, Fleck, Roberts, Huckerby et al have long been forgotten I am sure our grandchildren will be asking searching question all about the wonderful loan signings of ''08. I for one would just like to say in all honesty I have never enjoyed my visits to Carrow Rd more than currently. Admittedly, I can''t say that in all honesty but I would certainly like to.....Oh and take away Glenn''s "skill" in recruiting one Ched Evans, and where do you think we''d be now? (If you are serious about him bringing some of the best football ever to Carrow Rd - then I pity you!),

SHUT UP!

[/quote]

Righteo, have another [B]   [:)]

[quote user="shyster"][quote user="rabbi nachman of breslov"]

SHUT UP!

[/quote]

[url]http://www.nonstick.com/wsounds/theme.au[/url]
[/quote]

PMSL how amusing

Nero stood by and watched Rome burn.

History is litterd with people/people''s who through apathy and/or denial allowed disaster to hit them or overtake them.

There''s that bird that sticks it''s head in the sand when danger comes it''s way. Where does that get it?

If it''s wrong it needs fixing. At the moment the whole club needs fixing. If we sit by and twiddle our thumbs for much longer it might just be too late..........

SHUT UP!

[/quote]Best football you have seen at CR. Know it''s all about opinions but REALLY.

[quote user="JohnoBono"]

Nero stood by and watched Rome burn.

History is litterd with people/people''s who through apathy and/or denial allowed disaster to hit them or overtake them.

There''s that bird that sticks it''s head in the sand when danger comes it''s way. Where does that get it?

If it''s wrong it needs fixing. At the moment the whole club needs fixing. If we sit by and twiddle our thumbs for much longer it might just be too late..........

[/quote]

So.......what are you going to do about it?

[quote user="tribes"][quote user="rabbi nachman of breslov"]

SHUT UP!

[/quote]Best football you have seen at CR. Know it''s all about opinions but REALLY.[/quote]

Bless him and his thoughts lol.

Maybe he''s about 15 and only been supporting a year.  He makes some odd comments about our manager and team that I cannot relate too, so maybe a binner?  Or a troll?[;)]

People pay their (hard earnt!) money and make their choice, don''t they?

I thought supporting a football team involved that very freedom of choice and not to kow tow to some party line, official or otherwise?

Some supporters back a regime, some don''t. Thats how it is, and it isn''t exclusive to us, Liverpool have a swathe of supporters who want Benitez out, which seems insanity, but there you go. What are all Norwich supporters meant to do, be nice and supportive of everything and anything seen as "right" by the club itself, well WRONG, no supporters, no club! So let people have their say, its not as if anyone at the club takes any notice anyway!

No-one is demanding you change your tune and if they did would you?

Butt out-though, as has already been pointed out, your post is a wind up anyway so quite why some of us are bothering to respond...but you might just be real...and yes, we were crap with Hucks weren''t we, if he hadn''t been in the team, maybe we''d have won the Championship that season...oh....

SHUT UP!

[/quote]

I support NCFC like I always have done but I don''t support Roedernowhere cause hes proved that hes a cr*p manager and has made toomany mistakes while with us and while he remains our manager I fear thing will get worse!

Yes he helped us to stay up but don''t you think that was moe a case of new manager syndrome rather than ''Nowhere'' himself!

Afterall if he''d of not messed about with a winning team from January onwards and signed Taylor and another good player instead of the out of their depth loanees (apart from the brilliant Ched Evans) we could of easily finished in the top 10!

I''d love Roedernowhere to prove me wrong but having watched Norwich for more years than I care to remember, the bad vibes that exist around Roeder will only make things worse!

Huckerby had a bad season by his own standards last season due to injury and then getting messed around and played out of position by our tw*t of a manager, but he was still our best best attacking threat!

Last season we finished 18th our worst position for 40 years. The fact that Roeder saw it wise to release our best attacking threat and is still unable to give us a good reason for doing so is absolutely crazy!

Hucks would of taken a wage cut to keep with us and even then I''m sure Diss businessman Carl Moore would of helped to pay for him!

Hucks on his own would been more productive than Eagle, Ommorzussi, Sibierski, Koroma and the CB from Spurs we never played put together!

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="rabbi nachman of breslov"]

SHUT UP!

[/quote]

Well spank my arse - and call me Ferrari!.....

[/quote]

I''ll call you Ferrari, but I shall draw the line at spanking your arse if you don''t mind.

SHUT UP!

[/quote]

God, I must have sounded like a right twat 2 years ago...

SHUT UP!

[/quote]

Tickets to this guys 1 man standup show are now available. above was just a taster of the hilarity you will encounter.. only £10 a ticket from Norwich theatre royal!

jas :)

stating the obvious from the first bit of this thread....most fans want to watch thier team to win , we arnt hes got to go and if half a season 20ish games to see we are rubbish.

i think you will find it hard to get many to agree with you, roeders had long enough.