Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

The pre-match guff has begun to waft this way...

http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/content/sport/story.aspx?brand=ENOnline&category=Sport&tBrand=ENOnline&tCategory=Sport&itemid=NOED02%20Dec%202008%2010%3A26%3A48%3A607Russell''s viewpoint. Not really controversial.  "We need to play well for 90 minutes."  Well done, Einstein.Next?  Wednesday: Goal Hero Matty Pattison issues rallying cryThursday: Drury - Now it''s really time for the talking to stopFriday: Croft - We must lift our gameSaturday: Roeder - I''m a freaking genius and you''re all retarded

Sunday: I thought we completely out played them in the first half and deserved to go in at the break 1 - 0 up. I told them to keep it tight for the first 10 minutes of the second half but by the time we were 6 - 1 down in the 55th minute I knew the writing was on the wall ! It''s so disappointing, this is not what we did on the training ground ! [;)]

"It was a fantastic first-half performance and it''s difficult to put a

finger on what went wrong in the second half, but conceding two goals

so quickly absolutely killed us"

Mmmmm it''s difficult to put a finger on what went wrong isn''t it Darel. Hang on. Maybe it was conceding two goals so quickly [:|]

[quote user="Count Chopula"]http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/content/sport/story.aspx?brand=ENOnline&category=Sport&tBrand=ENOnline&tCategory=Sport&itemid=NOED02%20Dec%202008%2010%3A26%3A48%3A607Russell''s viewpoint. Not really controversial.  "We need to play well for 90 minutes."  Well done, Einstein.Next?  Wednesday: Goal Hero Matty Pattison issues rallying cryThursday: Drury - Now it''s really time for the talking to stopFriday: Croft - We must lift our gameSaturday: Roeder - I''m a freaking genius and you''re all retarded

[/quote]sun a/m: the doc - ''o sh*t - what time is it?''

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="Count Chopula"]http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/content/sport/story.aspx?brand=ENOnline&category=Sport&tBrand=ENOnline&tCategory=Sport&itemid=NOED02%20Dec%202008%2010%3A26%3A48%3A607Russell''s viewpoint. Not really controversial.  "We need to play well for 90 minutes."  Well done, Einstein.Next?  Wednesday: Goal Hero Matty Pattison issues rallying cryThursday: Drury - Now it''s really time for the talking to stopFriday: Croft - We must lift our gameSaturday: Roeder - I''m a freaking genius and you''re all retarded

[/quote]sun a/m: the doc - ''o sh*t - what time is it?''[/quote]sun pm: It''s Hammertime!

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="Count Chopula"]http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/content/sport/story.aspx?brand=ENOnline&category=Sport&tBrand=ENOnline&tCategory=Sport&itemid=NOED02%20Dec%202008%2010%3A26%3A48%3A607

Russell''s viewpoint. Not really controversial.  "We need to play well for 90 minutes."  Well done, Einstein.

Next? 

Wednesday: Goal Hero Matty Pattison issues rallying cry
Thursday: Drury - Now it''s really time for the talking to stop
Friday: Croft - We must lift our game
Saturday: Roeder - I''m a freaking genius and you''re all retarded

[/quote]

sun a/m: the doc - ''o sh*t - what time is it?''
[/quote]

sun pm: It''s Hammertime!
[/quote]

Why do they do it,? It only makes them bigger prats than they all ready are, remember Mystic Carl

Mon norwich 0 ipshite 4

roeder speaks

Everything was ok until the players walked onto the pitch,then they noticed the fans weren''t putting their hearts into "on the ball",they were taken aback by this and it effected their preformance,if the clueless retard fans can''t put their hearts into it why should the players

WAY

It''s also much the same as:

Actions speak louder than words.

Maybe this apt little phrase should be pinned up in the dressing rooms at CR and up at Colney.