Sign in to follow this  
Delia Out!

Score v the scum ??

1-0 to us.. fate my friends is a fickle mistress!!! heres why i think we will win...

they will come here with us at our lowest ebb, all the stuff off the field, and the poor perfromances/injuries/suspensions etc... and they will be simply over confident.... they will think they have to just turn up to win.... and we will catch them out! true it will all go boobies up in the next game but for 1 week at least we will all be top of the world....

we can do this!

jas :)

[quote user="Fonejacker"]anybody know if Danny Haynes will be playing? As that may well affect my score prediction....[/quote]

He played last Sat because Walters was injured but that was his first game for a few weeks as he''s been injured. If Walters and Garvan make it he''ll no doubt start on the bench as he hasn''t started many games this season.

naturally a win,,,ipswich have a backbone away though - a performed well away at brum latest, and again on sat at home to sheff utd...tough one to call,,,but on our day we are capable of beating anyone - so lets all hope for a good display at least, that gets us a draw at worst and a victory at best...

City 0 - Scum 2

Russell sent off in 2nd half for losing his head with a series of wild challenges.

Doc booked in the first few minutes for hugging Cuanago and treading carefully all match avoiding 50-50 tackles.

Drury suffers pulled Hamstring after 15 minutes and Fothers comes on as left back.

Lita goes home to Reading with a whimper having seen very little of the ball as a lone striker.

Both goals at the River End (as I sit in the barclay!)

Calls for Roeder to resign during a sit-in at the end of the match.

Delayed post match press conference is held by Donkblaster and he confirms Roeder given New Year deadline to get us to mid-table, and Clark is off.

Not great is it? I''ve had a bad day at work!

3 -1 to us - they score first  and are all over us for 25 minutes , we get an og from any of them just before half time and go in level , in second half we take take the lead when old Big Lugs wright drops a corner at Croft;s feet . The centre half that is not bruce then gets sent off ( sorry no intereste in their team ) and we start to turn it on , Garvan begins to cry and is at last booked for dissent ( been getting away with it for a while ) , then with 7 minutes left , Marshall rolls it out to bertrand and a 15 pass move ends up with the ball at the feet of Sibierski in the six yard box , he falls over , the ball hits the post and rebounds out , Wright , bruce and Sibi battle for it and the ball breaks out to Bell , who calmly finds the net , Wright is then sent off for going back to scumsville voluntarily and they finish with 9 men

We then win our next 8 matches       

Obviously we should win, we have superior players in every position.

But Derby matches are always difficult to predict.

Also we have struggled against the weaker teams in the league this season, so.....

....1-1. 

4-1 to City. Binners go 1 up with a pen then Lita gets all 4 and after the game we announce his loan has been extended til the end of the season. I''ve not been well.