Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Ink

Jay Simpson - Coming on loan, Lita Replacement?

19 year old Arsenal lad is rumoured to be joining us on loan in January.

Source: Rumour Central, aka "The Mirror".

5''11" Striker/Right Winger with a lot to prove. Would be a good addition if we must follow the loan system.

Plausable after getting knocked out of the cup last night.He didn''t play either as Bredtner started.Would be a good addition anyway!

[quote user="AJ"]Plausable after getting knocked out of the cup last night.

He didn''t play either as Bredtner started.

Would be a good addition anyway!
[/quote]

he did play last night, he came on after 60 mins and made little impact

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="paul ncfc"]Let''s forget about developing Arsenal youngsters and give Renton and Daley the chance.
[/quote]

Too bloody right![Y]

[/quote]

Double bump

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="paul ncfc"]Let''s forget about developing Arsenal youngsters and give Renton and Daley the chance.
[/quote]

Too bloody right![Y]

[/quote]

I agree.

[quote user="paul ncfc"]Let''s forget about developing Arsenal youngsters and give Renton and Daley the chance.[/quote]Totally agree.Not forgetting Damon Lathrope, Tom Adeyemi and Korey Smith! [;)]

We Want Worthy Back.... lolI would love to see Jay Simpson here, I rate him very highly and he is twice the player of any of our youth team players. He''s hardly a un-proven striker either he was amazing at Millwall last season and won league one player of the year.... but unfortunetly I doubt we would be able to get him here.

[/quote]

one of the best points/statements  made on here in ages  [:D]

[quote user="macdougalls perm"]

[quote user="paul ncfc"]Let''s forget about developing Arsenal youngsters and give Renton and Daley the chance.[/quote]

Couldn''t agree more on this point!! [Y]

[/quote]Problem is Roeder doesn''t agree.  The only way I could see any of our own youngsters gettin a look in would be if we A) had major injuries  orB) sold them to Arsenal and then loaned them back.  They would probably walk into the team then.

simpson has got previous league experience, and should be more than capable of ''doing a job'' at this level - fraid beggars can''t be choosers, and i''d have in the team if thats all we could afford, and imo - he''s ahead of renton and daley - these boys could be loaned out in jan to give them a few months mans footy under the belts, maybe if the do well, they could be part of the first team for next season...but in a rele battle, i''d rather have an old head leading the line, make no mistake...my caveat ro arsenal (and other clubs) though, would be to stress that loanees (as young as these) will only be picked strictly on merit - i can''t see the value for city if not, whats the point of being mr. nice guy if it gets us relegated???

Good point Saint. This club is really going to the dogs.

Counting the days until our club is restored to playing our own. Renton, Daley et al didn''t really find Arsenal tnat taxing a couple of weeks ago.

Let''s see some true canaries playing and restore a bit of pride and identity back into our club.