Sign in to follow this  
canaries

close to administration

our we close to administration sources to close to the club say we have got to find 2. 5 million pound to pay rbs this month . read rick waghorns article.

[quote user="Delia S. Tickers"]

[quote user="Beauseant"]Morning Chris. Presumably its your brother''s turn with your sister today?[/quote]

ROFLHARRIS.

[/quote]

Two little boys.

hate to piss on your Morvid BBQ, but NCFC is nowhere near administration, anyone with any accounting knowledge can see that when looking at the accounts and from listening to the boards talk on how the loans are secured.

and anyhooo Cullum has stated that were NCFC to ever get in trouble like administration looming, he would step in to stop this occuring, so that we wouldnt lose the 10 points.

[quote user="canaries"]20 million in debt and set to lose 2 to 3 million for next 2 years that came from the club.[/quote]

that does not mean administration is certain though. It is a gloomy financial picture but it is an easily manageable situation

Without getting to complex in my explanation and keeping it simple -  look at all the clubs who are worse off than us and still not in admin.

[quote user="Tipster101"]

[quote user="canaries"]20 million in debt and set to lose 2 to 3 million for next 2 years that came from the club.[/quote]

that does not mean administration is certain though. It is a gloomy financial picture but it is an easily manageable situation

Without getting to complex in my explanation and keeping it simple -  look at all the clubs who are worse off than us and still not in admin.

[/quote]

So what would it take for us to go into administration?

Non payment of debts owed to the bank? ( like the money due this month).  Relegation?

You seem to know a lot about our clubs finances, and say administration is not certain.

[quote user="Tipster101"]

and anyhooo Cullum has stated that were NCFC to ever get in trouble like administration looming, he would step in to stop this occuring, so that we wouldnt lose the 10 points.

[/quote]

I wouldn''t put my house on it. Smells of recylcling to me........

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"][quote user="Tipster101"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''m afraid that Mr Cullum says a great deal, but appears to actually do very little.Still its all good publicity.....

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Mr Brownstone"][quote user="Tipster101"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''m afraid that Mr Cullum says a great deal, but appears to actually do very little.Still its all good publicity.....

[/quote]

That wasn''t exactly what i meant Beauseant.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Mr Brownstone"][quote user="Tipster101"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I know. I''m just feeling grumpy!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Tipster101"]

[/quote]

So what would it take for us to go into administration?

Non payment of debts owed to the bank? ( like the money due this month).  Relegation?

You seem to know a lot about our clubs finances, and say administration is not certain.

[/quote]

I''m an accountant

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Mr Brownstone"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Mr Brownstone"][quote user="Tipster101"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Does grumpy like it? [;)][:)]

close to administration ? I don''t think so but the transfer kitty is empty and the board have put in as much as they can, so we are just ''hanging in there.''

Why is it you can never find that multi millionaire when you want one ?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Mr Brownstone"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Mr Brownstone"][quote user="Tipster101"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

LMAO! He certainly seemed to and now I''m feeling happy[:$]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Mr Brownstone"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Mr Brownstone"][quote user="Tipster101"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

LMAO! He certainly seemed to and now I''m feeling happy[:$]

[/quote]

lol well at least it made you smile [;)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Merry Xmas ''Beauseant'''' & all before I forget.

[/quote]

And to the two of you! I''m still waiting for my "special " Christmas present, my first  grandchild, but only two weeks to go now,so getting very excited!!

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Merry Xmas ''Beauseant'''' & all before I forget.

[/quote]

And to the two of you! I''m still waiting for my "special " Christmas present, my first  grandchild, but only two weeks to go now,so getting very excited!!

[/quote]

Not long to wait, who says it will be 2 weeks lol the babies run by their own time pieces, which means when they are ready they will pop out lol.

Grand kids are a joy, wouldn''t be without ours.  We have another due the start of February, 12llbs they reckon [:S]

[quote user="thecanaryfan"]Are we close to administration? Sources close to our club say we have got to find £2.5m to pay RBS this month. Read Rick Waghorns article.[/quote]

You have to be more supportive of the people who can''t spell. Earlier in the season i heard a Sheffield united fan talking to his friend " You know only 1 in 10 can read or write down here" he said, which made me chuckle