Sign in to follow this  
fonejacker

Anyone know where I can watch the match in Tbilisi, Georgia?

Only kidding. But I will be away with work in Tbilisi this weekend. Some would say it is probably the best place to be.

But it''s games like this that really send a tingle down the spine, come on Norwich, do us proud.

[quote user="hogesar"]Unrelated, but i do find FoneJacker funny. As is my awful sense of humour..[/quote]FoneJacker rocks! My personal fave is the fat little chinese guy who flogs DVD''s[:)]'' you wanna buy DVD?''

[quote user="meatballncfc"]dont f**k with tony tibbs[/quote]

err....that''ll be Terry Tibbs.

Personal favourites are Dufrais Constantinople, Scouse Steve and George.

Yeah fonejackers allright. The best one is the bank guy asking for bank details. But the only thing is its so obvious they all know they were going to get rung, or they would hang up straight away. When they do the one where the fonejacker rings somewhere from nearby and watches, the person always comes right up to the window and makes sure the camera can see them. That is well to obviously fake lol.

The mouse in need isn''t funny at all though ...

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

Yeah fonejackers allright. The best one is the bank guy asking for bank details. But the only thing is its so obvious they all know they were going to get rung, or they would hang up straight away. When they do the one where the fonejacker rings somewhere from nearby and watches, the person always comes right up to the window and makes sure the camera can see them. That is well to obviously fake lol.

The mouse in need isn''t funny at all though ...

[/quote]

C''mon Shaun, it''s Channel 4 that commission fonejacker not the BBC.