Sign in to follow this  
keyser Soze

stand up if you hate the scum!

I really, really f!@£$^ng hate the scum!

I had the misfortune of meeting one of the arrogant tw@ts at work recently,and had to put up with patronising comments like "i hope norwich dont go down".they were only one point ahead of us at the time! good job i''m not on that job anymore!

as most of our players are new to the EA derby, every city fan needs to show their love and passion for the club by making as much noise as possible so they understand exactly what it means to city fans.

anything but a win is unacceptable. but we as fans have our part to play.

what are other posters experience''s of binners?

[quote user="keyser Soze"]I really, really f!@£$^ng hate the scum! I had the misfortune of meeting one of the arrogant tw@ts at work recently?[/quote]

Don''t tar them all with the same brush, I''ve got  a few close Ipswich friends and they''re not arrogant twats.

i got on ok with the fella he was just so smug.

my main point is the fact that most of our team dont know what these games mean to the fans.

Love and Hate are so close in emotions, which is why, as a town fan I can''t wait for sunday!!!

I hate Norwich, but life would be so dull if you supported a team that had shit rivalry! In 442 we were in the top 10 footie rivalries which included baca/madrid, scouse/man u and the Glasgow derby.

I hope that, even though both teams are in a Mundane run that we are in the same division for years to come!

I would rather watch a town/nodge match than any other, and that includes any premiership side!

The biggest shame for me is that you loaned out curo!!!!!!!!!

I don''t actually hate anyone in your team now!!!

No hucks or jamie BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

You just can''t find a Fleck nowadays!

I loved the atmosphere when a player could wind up / banter with the crowd

[quote user="keyser Soze"]i got on ok with the fella he was just so smug. my main point is the fact that most of our team dont know what these games mean to the fans.[/quote]

I''m sure that Rusty, Croft, Marshall,  Drury, Semmy, Doc, Patty all our players who played in the ''''derby'''' last April will make sure that the others knows what it means to us all

I met a binner while skiing... i was wearing my norwich shirt on the mountain  and he introduced himself as a scum fan...sort of directed him towards the nearest sheer drop and told him to go try his haynes diving impressions from it.

Im sure every player knows what a derby means, they all supported there team when they where young, its just that most of them dont care that much about Norwich

[quote user="mockystickwell"]

Love and Hate are so close in emotions, which is why, as a town fan I can''t wait for sunday!!!

I hate Norwich, but life would be so dull if you supported a team that had shit rivalry! In 442 we were in the top 10 footie rivalries which included baca/madrid, scouse/man u and the Glasgow derby.

I hope that, even though both teams are in a Mundane run that we are in the same division for years to come!

I would rather watch a town/nodge match than any other, and that includes any premiership side!

[/quote]

Whilst I hate Ipswich as a team and town I agree with your sentiments entirely. I would say at least 75% of my friends are scum fans (I live in Suffolk, but closer to City than Town, hnec the split) and there''s nothing better than some decent banter - win, draw or.... well y''know

It''d be pretty dull if we all went glory-hunting and supported Man Utd!

No I don''t. Sorry to be really boring but there''s far too much hate in this world - and hating a club or team or wide group of fans whom I shall never meet says far more about the hater than the hated IMO. If that sounds a bit smug, than too bad - and I will go even further: I would love to see Town promoted - along wth Colchester and Southend - and with City leading the way of course. Think about it - even more "Derbys" and it would be great for the region too - London and the north west have dominated far too long. The idea that very young kids are being encouraged to call fellow young kids as "scum" from an early age - just because their dad has encouraged them to follow a particular team (in my case, guilty as charged) worries this particular old man quite deeply. So please, try and be civil to all fellow humans. Norwich are a nicer and better club with more potential than any of them - let''s not give others reason to doubt that. Now sit back and enjoy City taking all three points on Sunday.

I don''t care for them but not all their fans are scum, I quite enjoy my banter with a few of them, seem like decent people to me! although i did have an argument on holiday in crete a few years ago with some utter filth that happened to be scum fans, they started slagging off Green when he played his first game for England (when he screwed up) and we got in to a less than satisfactory disccussion about our respective teams! they really were vile, but then many people fit this description and some might even support Norwich!

[quote user="Binky"]No I don''t. Sorry to be really boring but there''s far too much hate in this world - and hating a club or team or wide group of fans whom I shall never meet says far more about the hater than the hated IMO. If that sounds a bit smug, than too bad - and I will go even further: I would love to see Town promoted - along wth Colchester and Southend - and with City leading the way of course. Think about it - even more "Derbys" and it would be great for the region too - London and the north west have dominated far too long. The idea that very young kids are being encouraged to call fellow young kids as "scum" from an early age - just because their dad has encouraged them to follow a particular team (in my case, guilty as charged) worries this particular old man quite deeply. So please, try and be civil to all fellow humans. Norwich are a nicer and better club with more potential than any of them - let''s not give others reason to doubt that. Now sit back and enjoy City taking all three points on Sunday.[/quote]

[:$]

[quote user="Binky"]No I don''t. Sorry to be really boring but there''s far too much hate in this world - and hating a club or team or wide group of fans whom I shall never meet says far more about the hater than the hated IMO. If that sounds a bit smug, than too bad - and I will go even further: I would love to see Town promoted - along wth Colchester and Southend - and with City leading the way of course. Think about it - even more "Derbys" and it would be great for the region too - London and the north west have dominated far too long. The idea that very young kids are being encouraged to call fellow young kids as "scum" from an early age - just because their dad has encouraged them to follow a particular team (in my case, guilty as charged) worries this particular old man quite deeply. So please, try and be civil to all fellow humans. Norwich are a nicer and better club with more potential than any of them - let''s not give others reason to doubt that. Now sit back and enjoy City taking all three points on Sunday.[/quote]

Give me strength! Love to see Town promoted!!!!

I actually do have a couple of sc*m supporting mates who are ok but I don''t speak to them on derby day (or generally even a couple of days before) and detest the remainder of the rabbkle from down the A140 with a passion, particularly at the moment as they are so cocky/arrogant.

yep.....Suffolk...a beautiful county.......with the one exception of the cesspit known as ipswich....i know a lot of city followers from north suffolk so that says a lot eh??Anyways.....lets just hope we give em a tonking and at the very least ........ out of the two places, there is only one that anyone in their right mind would want to live.OTBC