Sign in to follow this  
Matt Juler

Norwich v Ipswich - London Venue

For those not planning on making the trip to Carrow Road, The Offside Bar, Islington, will be showing the game live on Sky Sports. The Offside Bar is run by City supporter and Capital Canaries member Damien Devine, and was the location used for the recent televised Nottingham Forest match, Capital Canaries AGM, and also the pub quiz earlier in the year.

A number of members commented that the bar did not show the Forest match on the big screens and that match commentary wasn''t available, this was an oversight, and we have assurance that for the Ipswich match all TVs will be showing the game and full commentary will be provided. The Offside Bar have also kindly offered to provide a FREE buffet for Capital Canaries members during the match.

The Offside Bar website can be found here: http://www.offsidebar.co.uk/

[quote user="Lol Morgan"]

It was fine for the Forest game. The people that moaned about it were losers. Good atmos in there.

[/quote]

Just like the rest of the Capital Canaries crew then really???

Quite happy to support a bunch of losers dragging NCFC down, down deeper and down.... [^o)]

[quote user="Smudger"]

Quite happy to support a bunch of losers dragging NCFC down, down deeper and down.... [^o)]

[/quote]

Would you care to elaborate?

It was a first for me. All the years that I''ve watched City, I have never been to bar full of City outside of Norwich. I really enjoyed the evening, and my fellow fans, and the Chorus of ''On the Ball'' was simply cathartic after a busy week at work in London''s favourite borough at the moment (Haringey). Most refreshing was the absence of negativity. Thanks all.

[quote user="corbs"]It was a first for me. All the years that I''ve watched City, I have never been to bar full of City outside of Norwich. I really enjoyed the evening, and my fellow fans, and the Chorus of ''On the Ball'' was simply cathartic after a busy week at work in London''s favourite borough at the moment (Haringey). Most refreshing was the absence of negativity. Thanks all.[/quote]

mmm full of nancy negatives who have nothing whatsoever to do with Norwich merrily applauding as we hover above the relegation zone...

What a wonderful bunch Capital Canaries are!!!

Never mind they can always go and support Watford or Barnet when Delia eventually leads us to the wall.  [:|]

[quote user="Smudger"]

mmm full of nancy negatives who have nothing whatsoever to do with Norwich merrily applauding as we hover above the relegation zone...

Never mind they can always go and support Watford or Barnet when Delia eventually leads us to the wall.  [:|]

[/quote]

I''m glad you know so much about us, and btw, my local team in Reading, I can''t believe you didn''t know that, you''re slacking Smudger, you really are.

[quote user="Matt Juler"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Would you care to elaborate?

[/quote]

Please don''t give this muppet a reason to go on lol, just leave him be, he is what I would call a football emo, just let the troll go about his usual business of talking BS, it''s not even worth trying to reason with him.

[quote user="Matt Juler"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

I''m glad you know so much about us, and btw, my local team in Reading, I can''t believe you didn''t know that, you''re slacking Smudger, you really are.

[/quote]

Yes, I know your local team is Reading in Berkshire, so why don''t you go and follow them with the passion that so many Capital Canaries have for City?

Oh well, I am sure you will have a good day out after another defeat on Sunday???

[quote user="Smudger"]

Yes, I know your local team is Reading in Berkshire, so why don''t you go and follow them with the passion that so many Capital Canaries have for City?

Oh well, I am sure you will have a good day out after another defeat on Sunday???

[/quote]

You must be so popular, knowing all of our 250 members and thier passion (or lack of) for the club that we support. I''m starting to wish I was you, living in your little blured smudgy world... ah, bless.

Sweet I didn''t know this place existed as an NCFC-type venue, I''m just round the corner. Last time I had to go to The Nelson (how fitting) near old street tube and it was a bit sketchy. Good ''uns!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Matt Juler"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Heidelberg not running today Smudger? Check the ink tanks, if they''re not kept full the ink will pool away from the edges causing a little fading in the quality on the edges. Also, if you pay a little more attention to job scheduling you can minimize the ink clean-ups and save yourself a bundle, in relative terms of course. That''s where the extra bit of profit is in your business rather than excessive amounts of time on here. Just a helpful hint.