Sign in to follow this  
Evil Monkey

Manchester Canaries - Where to watch the Derby

Hi all Mancunion Canaries, anyone watching the game Sunday or have any

tips where to watch the game? I noticed the Friendship in Fallowfield

showed the Cardiff/Swansea game last weekend, which was another early

Sunday kick-off but can''t find out if they''re showing us or not...

anyone know?

Cheers,

Jason

Just to say, publically, that I shall also be in this pub. Whatever it turns out to be.Andrew

Go to facebook and look up the Northern Canaries chaps. I imagine the lads will be organising a lynching of a local landlord in Manchester unless he puts the game on. A warning, I once tried to get my local pub in Liverpool to put City on early, "no" was the reply "We''re watching the Waltons"........

Why is this thread showing there''s a new message today but there''s not one showing?? Was someone naughty? [:)]

Just checked, the Friendship in Fallowfield will indeed show the game, good times!

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Why is this thread showing there''s a new message today but there''s not one showing?? Was someone naughty? [:)]

Just checked, the Friendship in Fallowfield will indeed show the game, good times!

[/quote]

Some idiot was complaining that the Manchester Canaries should go back and watch the game. I called him a bell wipe and a number of posts got removed!

[quote user="canarytom"]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Why is this thread showing there''s a new message today but there''s not one showing?? Was someone naughty? [:)]

[/quote]

Some idiot was complaining that the Manchester Canaries should go back and watch the game. I called him a bell wipe and a number of posts got removed!

[/quote]

When I was working on the Lorries in Manchester, Trafford Park, there was a very good pup called the Village in, they always had Sky football on no matter who it was playing, A great pub good food, If I remember correctly its on 3rd ave.

[quote user="pete_norw"]

When I was working on the Lorries in Manchester, Trafford Park, there was a very good pup called the Village in, they always had Sky football on no matter who it was playing, A great pub good food, If I remember correctly its on 3rd ave.

[/quote]I spent last summer working on Trafford Park, I came to loathe its soulless monotony and rarely venture back that way.... Mind, where I was there wasn''t a decent pub for miles around! I think the Friendship wins, glad people are considering it, I''ll be there regardless! [:)]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]
I spent last summer working on Trafford Park, I came to loathe its soulless monotony and rarely venture back that way.... Mind, where I was there wasn''t a decent pub for miles around! I think the Friendship wins, glad people are considering it, I''ll be there regardless! [:)]
[/quote]

Sorry mate,

I only parked up there over night on a trips to Freightliner and the village inn pub became a very popular night for us Truckers, and we got to know some of the local lads, but have to say not been for a long time.