Sign in to follow this  
7rew

trivia question

hi all.

I''ve been rather busy lately, hence not being around here much. But I need some help with a trivia question.

Which players have player for both City and Spurs? I have a few, but have probably missed alot.

thanks.

Garry Brooke - Jimmy Neighbour - Ian Crook - Ian Culverhouse - Mark Bowen (i think) - not sure also about Martin Peters

[quote user="The Butler"]Monty Norman. Now that''s being old!![/quote]

Now Butler how about Johnny Gavin? now thats being old. Of course I am far to young to remember him but Lapp does.[:D]....arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"]

[quote user="The Butler"]Monty Norman. Now that''s being old!![/quote]

Now Butler how about Johnny Gavin? now thats being old. Of course I am far to young to remember him but Lapp does.[:D]....arrdee.

[/quote]

Arrdee, I enjoyed watching Johnny in his second stint with the club. His goal scoring rate was still prolific. Also, we should not forget Paul McVeigh came to us from Spurs.

We also had Andy Theodosiou. He was in the squad during the 1990-91 season.He played no first team games for Norwich and no first team games for Spurs...

[quote user="Ole"]We also had Andy Theodosiou. He was in the squad during the 1990-91 season.
He played no first team games for Norwich and no first team games for Spurs...
[/quote]

Now theres a name I haven''t heard in a while!  I recall he looked really angry in his profile photo in the pre-season preview that year...

Makes you wonder what happened to him... I''m guessing he''s too old to be on Flown from the Nest?

[quote user="ZippyGrin"]

Garry Brooke - Jimmy Neighbour - Ian Crook - Ian Culverhouse - Mark Bowen (i think) - not sure also about Martin Peters

[/quote]

Got to be about the most famous ever who played for both teams...absolute legend!