Sign in to follow this  
Blainsey

Its got to be Roeder's fault...

''In Bertrand and Ozomusi we have the best two full backs in the league'' Glen Roeder

David Marshall came 2nd in the Carling Opta stats for GKs last season behind Basso of BCFC.

Leroy Lita could and should be playing Premiership football.

Doc, Dejan, Kennedy are by no means the 3 worst CBs in the league.

Lupoli/Siberski are of Premiership quality.

All of our midfield are at worst mid-table standard.

Therefore....we have all the right components.....why isn''t it working???

It has to be Roeder. I appreciate that he has attracted quality players, albeit on loan, to the club, but if he cannot make it work then the buck has to stop with him not the Board.

I''ve been saying this for months. 

Roeder keeps bleeting on about how much better this squad of players are than those in inherited but we''re in pretty much the same position as we were this time last year.  Hmmm, let me work this out, better players, same position, what could be wrong?!?! 

All those people who are still saying Roeder is the man for the job are talking rubbish.  I would like to know what they base that on, certainly not his managerial credentials becuase they should just take a look at his CV - a flurry of sackings and relegations.  His record here to date is also no better than Grants.

So yes, he is the right man for the job, if we want to be playing in league 1 next season.

[quote user="Clint"]

So yes, he is the right man for the job, if we want to be playing in league 1 next season.

[/quote]

I''m not sure Clint that he''s even up to that task![:S]

[quote user="Blainsey"]

''In Bertrand and Ozomusi we have the best two full backs in the league'' Glen Roeder

David Marshall came 2nd in the Carling Opta stats for GKs last season behind Basso of BCFC.

Leroy Lita could and should be playing Premiership football.

Doc, Dejan, Kennedy are by no means the 3 worst CBs in the league.

Lupoli/Siberski are of Premiership quality.

All of our midfield are at worst mid-table standard.

Therefore....we have all the right components.....why isn''t it working???

It has to be Roeder. I appreciate that he has attracted quality players, albeit on loan, to the club, but if he cannot make it work then the buck has to stop with him not the Board.

[/quote]

I agree that our poor predicament on the field is Roedernowheres fault afterall he picks, coaches and signs the players but Omorzussi and Bertrand the best two full backs in the country!! -

Please those two over rated ''never will be'' Premiership loanees aren''t the best fullbacks at Norwich let alone the League. I''ve said since January that Roeders obsession with over rated Ptremiership reserve players is one of the reasons why hes failing!

[quote user="Blainsey"]

[/quote]

Carling optas stats are based on what? how many people do they employ? to go to EVERY game watching every single individual player and record everything that happens.... im not sure they do.... i think their goalkeeper rating is based on number of shots on target - number of saves made or something stupid like that... Marshalls Chronic! Basso, Lonergan, Kenny are all better that i can think of....

and if omozusi is one of the best full backs in the division then i''d hate to see one of the worst!

jas :)

[quote user="Blainsey"]

[/quote]

Bulls##t. Dont kid yourself. Our squad is crap compared to other squads in this league. Other clubs own their own players for a start.

[quote user="gangmower"]Siberski premieship quality? do you ever go to the football.But i do think roeder is crap.[/quote]

Sibierski might be able to do a job for Yarmouth or Dereham Town, but I''m not impressed with him at our level, let alone Premiership football!.