Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

Keep the abuse for after the match - FOZZY

now i am not the biggest fan of fozzy but there are a few lads on the top row against the wall as the city stand meets the snake pit who by the sound of their abuse would like to see him fall over and die. they will boo every touch and when he has been coming on as a sub recently boo so loud you could hear it in the river end. i am getting sick of it, like i said i am no fozzy fan anymore but by the sound of those monkeys, he may as well be in a scum shirt. we should support our team and i am SICK of the crap we watch but it is not all fozzy.

if you planks from the top row do read this, lay off the abuse or dont bother supporting the boys in yellow and green. wouldnt the suffolk inbreds love watching us boo our own players??

[;)]

CTID

[quote user="glove1"]

now i am not the biggest fan of fozzy but there are a few lads on the top row against the wall as the city stand meets the snake pit who by the sound of their abuse would like to see him fall over and die. they will boo every touch and when he has been coming on as a sub recently boo so loud you could hear it in the river end. i am getting sick of it, like i said i am no fozzy fan anymore but by the sound of those monkeys, he may as well be in a scum shirt. we should support our team and i am SICK of the crap we watch but it is not all fozzy.

if you planks from the top row do read this, lay off the abuse or dont bother supporting the boys in yellow and green. wouldnt the suffolk inbreds love watching us boo our own players??

[;)]

CTID

[/quote]When I had to spend an unfortunate season sitting in the Riverside, I noticed more people being critical to our players then I have when sitting in the Snakepit. There are a fair share of complete morons in the Snakepit..... particularly a couple of racists that insist on monkey chants, but there were a few blokes near the front of the Riverend that used to proper lay into Robert Green if he let a goal in.... so i wasnt suprised when he did a two finger salute that time, it was going to happen sometime or another.

We have watched over paid, under performing footballers who are not matching our expectations - they therefore deserve feedback appropriate to their input towards meeting our desires and demands. THEY OWE US BIG TIME RIGHT NOW!  If they can not respond to a bit of stick, they should leve and get a job in a call centre.

Fossy is a crab

If they can''t respond to a bit of stick, surely the worst place to be would be a Call Centre?

[quote user="AndyJR"]
If they can''t respond to a bit of stick, surely the worst place to be would be a Call Centre?
[/quote]

Depends re call centre.  "Thank you for calling us.  How may I help you.

"Please click on Control Panel."

"I''ve done all that.  To save you the trouble I have unticked the file in the Registry, restarted and with the same result."

"Hold on please."

"Are you still there?"

"I am still here but I am  going to transfer you now to my Supervisor.  This may take some moments."

[:P]

> There are a fair share of complete morons in the Snakepit..... particularly a couple of racists that insist on monkey chants

Have you considered pointing out these idiots to a steward?

Presumably there is a CCTV camera pointed at the Snakepit which could be used to identify them as well.

It''s not like you''d have to confront them directly.

[quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"][quote user="glove1"]

[;)]

CTID

[/quote]When I had to spend an unfortunate season sitting in the Riverside, I noticed more people being critical to our players then I have when sitting in the Snakepit. There are a fair share of complete morons in the Snakepit..... particularly a couple of racists that insist on monkey chants, but there were a few blokes near the front of the Riverend that used to proper lay into Robert Green if he let a goal in.... so i wasnt suprised when he did a two finger salute that time, it was going to happen sometime or another.[/quote]where they old people? there are 2 behinde me who moan all game every game

Shoutn''y be any abuse for our No. 16 during the game as he shouldn''t be on the pitch or the bench. Shouldn''t be at the club at the end of the season!!