Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

Score prediction v The Scum!

I''l go one better and say 3-1, with the third goal to be a Doherty diving header from a Bell free kick.Huh?  No, Nurse, just leave the bottle here.

have you got the same nurse as me, I think we will see another Leroy tripple and Hoolahoop getting a goal, so How does 4-0 sound

[quote user="Phil E Stein"]Five nil to the revitalised Canaries.[/quote]And Mugabe to be thrown out of Zimbabwe while Israelis and Palestinians hold a love-in.

[quote user="Count Chopula"][quote user="Phil E Stein"]Five nil to the revitalised Canaries.[/quote]

And Mugabe to be thrown out of Zimbabwe while Israelis and Palestinians hold a love-in.

[/quote]

Have some faith, CC. I was actually quoting the headline in Monday''s EDP.

[quote user="meatballncfc"]

3 - 1

Scum opener followed by 3 goals in the last 3 minutes for norwich, sadly most of the crowd dont see it due to leaving early.

Keiran

[/quote]

How good would a Middleboro style comeback be against then? Trouble is I don''t think our hearts could take it. But just imagine seeing them after a 3-1 lead turned into a 4-3 defeat. Safer to wish for a 2-0 win with goals early in each half so that we can celebrate the whole 90 mins!

So that''s what I will predict. 2-0 to the Norfolk Boys!

87-1 to us.  70 of them scored by The Doc...... 1 each for the rest of the team (including Marshall), all three subs and 4 from Roeder himself.  Mark my words...

[quote user="1st Wizard"]4 nil to City, but I may change that at 3.10pm tomorrow![;)][/quote]

Havent been here all week so its been a struggle catching up, guess i messed the great Cureton debate?

Anyway my prediction 4-1 Lita hat trick, and Bell from a free kick, their goal will be either a dubious penalty(we''re getting good at giving those away!) or an own goal by none other than the Doc! Sorry to be pessamistic!

Actually F**K the score as long as we win!!!!!