Sign in to follow this  
Canary

What would be ur NCFC dream team (only ex city players or currant players)

keelannedergaard        mackay                   ashman          culverhouse

bentley            paddon              crook                  huckerby

roberts                  peters

I''m only going to pick players that I''ve actually seen play hance the absence of any players pre-1980. It''s harder than it looks to be honest and I''ve probably changed my mind since the last time there was one of these threads.

Woods

Culverhouse               Bruce                  Watson               Bowen

Fox                             Crook             Phelan                    Eadie

Sutton                  Fleck

Subs : Polston, Gordon, Huckerby, Ashton, Deehan

Green

Culverhouse                              Bruce                          Watson                                      Bowen

Foggo                                     O''Neill                                 Crook                                Peters

Sutton                          Reeves

Subs: Suggett, Jones, MacDougall, Paddon, Eadie

I see you''ve gone for an inovative 1-3-2-2-2 formation Beausant. You bloody Guardian readers think you''re so clever don''t you!!!1!1!! [:@][8o|][:@][8o|][;)][:D]

Its set out as 4-4-2 on my screen, Shack. However, I have considered it fully from the point of view of feminists and single parents![;)]

I have been watching since 1992, so my team doesn''t include anybody prior to that date. Based upon when they were at their best for Norwich:-                                       GunnNedergaard          Mackay          Kenton          BowenFox                      Crook            Francis            Eadie                            Sutton            BellamySubs:-   Green, Culverhouse, Roberts, Huckerby, Ashton, McVeigh, Goss          (7 Subs, as we would be in the premiership with this team!)It is with great regret that I have to leave out Hucks from the starting XI....... however Darren Eadie is one of my all time heroes, and Bellars was just a better striker, I would bring him on off the bench every single game though!Some of you might find Kenton a strange one, but I thought that he was absolutely outstanding for us.... it went downhill from there for him, but I expected him to get to the top.

gunn

culverhouse  bruce    watson           bowen

fox     crook      townsend   hucks

sutton       fleck

I''m a young city fan, so MOST of my choices are based on reputation, clips and footage from the past rather than live viewing of them in action:                                           Kevin KeelanIan Culverhouse  .  Malky Mackay . Steve Bruce  . Mark Bowen Ruel Fox     .   Graham Paddon . Martin Peters   .  Darren Huckerby                           Chris Sutton . Justin FashinuSubs: Bryan Gunn, Darren Eadie, Iwan Roberts, Craig Fleming, Ted Macdougall

kevin keelan

ian culverhouse                      barry butler [c]                                             malky mckay                            mark bowen

martin o''neill                         ian  crook                                                     martin peters                            darren  eadie  

ted mcdougall                 ron davies         

subs.from   [     chris woods ,    ian drury  ,    steve bruce  ,    tommy bryceland  ,    darren huckerby  ,   jimmy bone   ,chris sutton    ]         

Gunn

Nedergaard

Malky

Flemmo

Bowen

Fox

Francis

Crook

Huckerby

Roberts

Sutton

Subs:

Green

Ashton,

Eadie,

Culverhouse,

Polston.

we''d P!ss all opposition away!

jas :)

[quote user="HOCKEYMYHERO"]

kevin keelan

ian culverhouse                      barry butler [c]                                             malky mckay                            mark bowen

martin o''neill                         ian  crook                                                     martin peters                            darren  eadie  

ted mcdougall                 ron davies         

subs.from   [     chris woods ,    ian drury  ,    steve bruce  ,    tommy bryceland  ,    darren huckerby  ,   jimmy bone   ,chris sutton    ]         

[/quote]

hit me with your rhythm Stick!!!!!!! i''l leave you to work that one out.. (clue: look at the subs bench)

jas :)